Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served)
"I forgot those were there...stupid pregnancy brain," Charlie muttered as he smacked his forehead. "It...I...ugh. I don't know, Matilda. What do you want from me? Clearly the condoms didn't fucking work," he shook his belly for emphasis. "Maybe I'm just trying to prevent future mistakes, huh?"
Matilda rolled her eyes, "Hey, excuse me for having to see that like it's kiddie giveaways." she muttered as she went about the entire flat, "And yet I used to wonder how you could still be single, god, you're like this guy stuck in his frat phase." she continued to check things off before groaning, "So far, you've only got the kitchen as an okay area, but then again, I will make sure to it that I fix your house of horrors." she said with a bit of amusement as she scrolled through her PDA's lists. "You literally went past your third strike."
Charles frowned at the degradation, but stayed silent. He knew he needed to be knocked down a few pegs. This was good for him in the long run. "So what? What are you gonna do? Throw away everything I own? Force me out of my home?"
Matilda paused, "You know I was just about to offer my storage space somewhere so you could get your stuff back after you give birth but if throwing them away makes you happy then sure." She said with a shrug, "As for forcing you out here, I have no clue where you got that crazy idea, I was actually gonna offer my hone to you not command you to leave this place."
Charlie grew red in the face. "Did...did you want to bring me to your home?" He was confused,  but trying to figure Matilda out was a challenge he loved.
She looked at him with a frown, "Of course I would, what do you take me for? A dictator?" She asked more in disbelief than anything.
"I don't know, you're hard to read sometimes! But...we could spend some time there, and some time here. I'll do my best to clean this place up." He noticed that their meal was complete, and plated the pasta and set it out on the table.
"So you're suggesting that you go to my house and then I go to yours type of thing?" She asked, she grew confused at what he said.
"Well...yeah, I guess. I don't want to impose myself upon you and I also don't want you to have to spend every waking moment here if you don't like the place," he explained. "But I will try to make it more to your liking."
She shrugged, "Well sure but I'll make sure to it that you have someone to help you out." She said as she contacted someone.
"What, like a babysitter? Charles Harrison does not need a babysitter," he complained with his arms crossed.
She looked up from her phone, amusement flickering in her eyes, "Nooo, more like my uncle to help you move things around." She said with a tone that clearly showed off her amusement at him.
"Oh..." Charlie blushed in embarrassment, "yeah, that works too." He pulled her chair out for her from the table so they could sit down for dinner. He gently lowered himself into the chair opposite her and started to eat. "So," he asked after swallowing his first mouthful, "what is your plan for this place?"
Anita looked around as she ate, "Just a few adjustments here and there comfortable seats maybe..." She muttered as she ate the spaghetti.
"Well I certainly look forward to it," Charlie said as he watched her. He had a good feeling about this.

(Want to jump ahead a bit? I don't know how much but I'm not very good with scene transitions)
**Sure, how about a few weeks before his due date?**
**sounds good**

A month had since passed, and things were going better than Charlie could ever have hoped. Sure, Matilda had replaced most of his furniture, but they were getting along better than ever. They'd spend half the week at his place and half the week at hers, and they'd grown pretty close in the time she took care of him. Moving around had gotten more difficult as the octuplets grew larger, and he pointed it out one evening as they watched TV. 
"Charlie, that's not a bad thing now is it?" Matilda asked teasingly as her hand found its way to his, giving it a reassuring squeeze.
"I'd like to see you try this on for size," he laughed, "you're a dancer, too. Imagine not being able to do any of that because your ankles hurt!"
Matilda quirked a brow, "I did, add in a bunch of broken toes that's bleeding profusely and you'll guess that I could handle that." She said proudly, but then she paused, "The baby weight though is something that's completely different." She added with a nervous laugh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,394 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,331 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,586 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,476 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served) TheDyingDay 326 113,009 11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz