Keeping Promises and Unwavering Memories (First come first served)
"I think a lighthearted rom com sounds good..." he said as he put one on. "Mmm!" He said through a mouthful of cookie dough. "Thank you," he snuggled up to her.
"What are you thanking me for?" Matilda asked, raising a brow at him, "I didn't do anything that amazing for you."
"I was just thanking you for the cookie dough, Matilda! I'm not trying to be too dramatic over here," he laughed and gave her a peck on the nose.
Matilda shrugged, "Still shouldn't have thanked me Charlie, thank me if I saved your life but on food, food's self explanatory." She set the pistachio ice cream down and faced him properly, "It's a human right."
"Very well," said Charlie. "Could I get a taste of that?" He opened his mouth wide and leaned towards her to get a taste of the ice cream.
Matilda playfully held the spoon close to Charlie's mouth only to put it in her own, "Mmmm, delicious." She said as she licked her lips.
"You're such a tease, Matilda," Charlie complained as he tried to grab the spoon away from her.
"Nuh-uh, want it? Ya gotta grab it from me." She said with a sweet smile as she ate another spoonful of the ice cream.
"If that's what you want. Don't be complaining when I slip and can't lift myself off of you!" Charlie laughed as he twisted and reached ihs arm as far as it would go, but Matilda still held it out of his reach.
Matilda laughed and after some minutes finally caved in and handed Brandon the spoon and ice cream tub,"I just ddon't wanna become a pancake." She commented lightly.
"Oh please, you were starting to crack! I saw it!" He took a big spoonful and shoved it in his mouth, exaggerating how tasty he thought it was. "I wish I weren't this big, though. I'd like to be able to mess around with you like that."
Matilda smiled widely and shrugged, "Even I'd like to horse around with you, I mean God, it's fun." She said cheerily as she took back the ice cream and continued to eat it.
"Well when  these kids are out we'll have ourselves a little play date, huh?" Charlie smiled and rubbed his belly.
"Play dates sound very promising to me, why not?" Matilda agreed and gave Charlie a quick peck on the nose.
"I'll clear my schedule, then," Charlie smiled and turned his attention back to the movie.
Matilda smiled and returned to watching the film with Charlie.
**skip ahead? You can pick this one**
**Let's skip to the start of labour if that's okay with you.**

Weeks passed and Matilda's relationship with Charlie grew better and by the time he was a week overdue, they were closer than when they started. It was during one seemingly normal night when Charlie finally felt a pain tightening around his womb.
**Fine by me!**

"Ughh..." Charlie groaned as he lay in bed. He rolled over to glance at the clock. The bright red numbers told him it was nearly 3 am. He ignored it for a while and managed to drift off to sleep until the pains woke him again at 4:30. He tried to shrug it off one last time, but when he woke up at 5 am he figured something was going on. "Matilda..." he poked and prodded her to try and get her to wake up.
"Five more minutes..." She mumbled, swatting away Charlie's hand lamely as she covered her face with a pillow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mpreg shinobi (first come first served) Mpreg_Musou 1 1,412 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Patchira
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 12,314 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Mpreg Jutsu (first come first served) Konoe391 5 2,340 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Patchira
  The Perfect Affair(First come, first served:Open) RoyalThorn 3 1,598 06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,546 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  So Long I've Waited (First Come first Served) TheDyingDay 326 113,962 11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz