The Haunted House -NSFW PAFP-
"I invited you here because one, I wanted to have you here with me to explore the house. And two, because I think I really like you. I may just be over exaggerating our friendship or something. I know we've been friends for a long while. And I guess over the course of that time it started to form" he said. Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
He listened to him and his eyes widened slightly when he confessed to him. He felt his cheeks turn red and looked away. His mind scrambled for words. He didn't say anything for a moment until he finally said. He finally looked at him and managed to say the words, "well maybe I like you too..."
Jake looked down a bit, his face blushed a gentle red. "R...really?" He asked hopefully. Looking up at him, biting his lip gently as he settled back on the bed. Kicking off his shoes as he looked over to him. His eyes still a bit wide. In which he knew Aaron had said maybe, and he knew that the male wasn't so sure of himself.

Aaron nodded, "yeah, I really like you Jake..." He couldn't believe that this was actually happening. He never imagined this would happen. Scenarios, yeah, but not in reality. He moved a bit closer to Jake.
Jake had brightened up a bit out of happiness he soon had noticed Aaron was close enough and pulled him down a bit to kiss him. Since he was a bit taller than he was. Which he literally had to pull him down a bit onto the bed. But oh well, he was too overly happy to even care about height differences.

Aaron was caught off guard when Jake pulled him down to kiss him. He adjusted himself so he could kiss him more comfortably as he wrapped his arms around him. He had wanted this for too long.
Jake smiled softly against the kiss. Keeping his lips pressed against his. Liking the fact that this was actually happening. But would it get further? He didn't know. He would just find out. He soon had pulled away from the kiss and panted slightly. Blushing darkly.

Aaron found that he had forgotten he even needed air during the kiss. He managed to regain his breathing. Normally, he wouldn't be like this but the temptation was just too strong. He ran a hand through Jake's hair, "you don't know how badly i've wanted you..."
Jake blushed sheepishly as he kept his gaze on Aaron. "Of course I knew, because basically I've had the same feelings after a while ever since we first met" he said. Smiling gently as he kept a hold on him. "If you don't mind, maybe we could..." He trailed off. Wondering if Aaron actually wanted to go that far tonight or what. They were alone, and that was good.

Aaron looked at Jake and his hands stopped midway through Jake's hair, "well...that is if you want to..." He wanted it more than anything else but of course Jake might not want to and he'll respect that.
Jake kept his blue eyes fixed on Aaron. "Of course I want this" he said softly. Kissing his lips quickly. Liking how Aaron was running his hands through his hair. It made him feel more content and better. He was actually getting quite eager for this. And was getting so excited.

Aaron smiled, "I do too...then I guess I can proudly say now that I did my first time with you in a haunted mansion..." He returned the kiss as well, "then I guess we'll begin."
Jake smiled happily. Before he had kissed him for another minute. Tugging at his pants as he as eager for this. He whined as he tried to get them down for Aaron. But only had made it about half way to his knees. He managed to kick his off and toss them somewhere he would at least remember.

Aaron chuckled slightly at him struggling to get his pants down. He removed his belt and took off his pants himself. He placed them in a pile with his hoodie and shoes. He removed Jake's shirt and tossed them to Jake's pile as he began to unbutton his shirt.
Jake watched as he gave a small whine. "You take forever" he fussed gently. Letting his head fall back. It was weird having his first time with a guy, and his best friend, In a haunted house. But he was actually qutie excited. Since this was always what he had wanted. And he wad very eager to do this.

"Alright, alright I'm hurrying." He finally managed to get the shirt off of him and tossed it to his pile. He turned around and kissed Jake on the lips. It was more passionate however, as he worked his way to his neck. he had only gone as far as foreplay with someone. He never went too far so he found himself being a bit nervous but excited at the same time.
Jake lifted up his head a bit as he moaned a bit. His neck had always been sensitive. So every touch on his neck made him shiver. He kept himself hugged onto Aaron. Still quite excited about the fact that he had finally been able to die. He gave a soft noise as he blushed a bit.

"You want to be submissive for the night?" He whispered between kisses as he had one had against his bare chest. He had always been dominant but he realized it never really mattered who was Dom or sub; he just wanted Jake.
Jake gave a small nod, breathless and too excited to even speak. He was just wanting Aaron more than he had ever wanted him. He just pulled his body closer with a whine as his breath had grown into a slight pant. But he didn't care.

"I guess we should skip the foreplay and get right to it?" He saw that he didn't really need to do anything more to get Jake more seduced; he seemed he already was. He placed a hand on his crotch as he gently squeezed it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 661 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,054 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,966 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,170 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,575 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,101 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,647 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8