The Haunted House -NSFW PAFP-
Jake rubbed his neck a bit. Feeling some areas on his neck to be sore, which were probably marks. He soon had looked around and soon looked out the door. "I know I'm going to find out. I know something fell" he said. Before making his way out the door and down the staircase to the living room.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
He quickly put on his shoes, "alright, I'm coming with you." He quickly followed after him, not wanting to leave him alone if it wasn't something that fell after all.
Jake soon made it down there and looked around. Seeing there wasn't a single thing on the floor. And he swore he searched every part of the living room. "Now that...is very strange" he said. Moving his flashlight around, worried about something being close by.

"Saw anything?" He called out after him as he made it down the stairs. He walked beside him.
"There's....nothing here" he spoke after a moment of looking around. "No evidence to show that something did break" he frowned. Looking around as he soon had looked over to Aaron. "I think this haunting is just actually starting on us" he said.

His eyes followed whenever Jake shown the flashlight and saw nothing, "...its probably our minds playing a trick on us..." Though he wasn't so sure if it was a trick if both of them heard it, "should we leave?"
"Should we head to your place?" He asked. Looking over to him, he was planning on coming here again sometime soon. And he didn't want to shock Aaron about that. "If so, we should pack the stuff" he said.

He nodded, "sure if you want to." He just wanted to get out of the place before a ghost came over them or something.
"Of course I want to, know come on and let's get our things" he said. Going back up the stairs to quickly gather up their things. Before putting back everything they pulled out and went back downstairs with the things.

Aaron went back up and helped him. He helped arrange the things and make sure it was all as put as when they entered it, "is that all?" He asked when he looked over the rooms to double check.
"Yeah, I don't think I had brought anything in any other room" he said. Looking over to Aaron as he ran a hand through his hair. Before he soon had exited the room. "My god, it feels so nice to breath real air" he said happily.

He never felt so grateful for actual oxygen and didn't realize how stuffy the house was, "yeah, thank god." He looked at him, "I can make us breakfast when we get home. I'm starving."
"That would be nice, since I don't think I've eaten anything before the trip. I guess I was hungry, but seeing that dead cat made me lost my appetite for a long while" he said. Walking alongside Aaron.

He remembered the dead cat as he took his hand, "yeah...I'm sure you'll end up being hungry again by the time I cook."
Jake nodded slightly "I know, at least I didn't loose my appetite forever. Since that cat seemed torn up and...ugh" he wrinkled his nose as he remembered to stomach churning smell. "I never want to go in that room again" he said.

"Agreed..." He said as he briefly remembered the smell of the dead cat, "I wonder how it got in though. There must've been a broken window or something.."
Question 
"Something may have been broken. Since it can't just teleport inside of the mansion without powers" he said. Pressing up against Aaron. "But let's not worry about that right now" he said after a moment.

"Yeah must've been." He nodded as he smiled, "agreed...so what are you hungry for?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 661 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,047 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,958 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,159 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,568 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,827 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,607 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,100 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,642 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8