My new master -PAFP mature-
Allion smiled and gave him the food and a glass of milk. He wanted the other to feel as wanted as possible and he was sure that he was doing a great job. He looked at the male's collar and was bothered by it. "Hey where did the collar come from?"
Jake sniffed at the food slightly, before finally eating it. Letting off a happy purr as he did so. Finding the food really enjoyable and delicious. "My collar? Oh, my first master had given it to me. He was sweet and caring, but then he died of old age" he frowned. He was bought by the old man to help him get around. Since he had no one left. And so they bonded and then the man died. In which he was left broken and sent back to be bought by someone who found him.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
"Ahh I see." Allion said as he looked at him. "So is the fish good?" He asked, thinking about buying some sort of personalized gift for him. Perhaps a necklace? A article of clothing? .......a ring? A ring sounded good, in fact it sounded great. He was going to be sneaky about this and ask at the right time, not quite yet. BUt someday. For now he'd shower him in love and attention, and gifts.....oh and food, can't forget the food!
He nodded a bit "it's great! Thank you" he squeaked out. Of course he loved it. It tasted a whole lot better than the lumps of dry food he was fed when his last master fed him. He finished eating and soon drank down his milk. Enjoying that also, it made him feel better. He soon licked off his lips and felt full. Even though he barely ate. He guessed he was just so used to not eating that it had grown on him.

Allion smiled at him and when he was done eating he gently pounced on the male. "Hehe let's play. I might be older but I'm young at heart. ANd I love to pounce! Hey what kind of cat form do you take? Is it a house cat?" He asked as his eyes lit up with joy and playfulness.
Jake jumped a bit and gave a soft squeak. "P..play?" He echoed. He didn't think he ever actually played before. And what kind of cat form did he take? He didn't know. "I...I don't really know" he said. Blushing sheepishly as he had shuffled a bit against Allion.

"Ahh well I'll show you then." He smiled and got on all fours. "Just try to revert to your instincts and think cat like." Allion did it and slowly changed into a panther with violet eyes. He licked Jake and nuzzled him gently. "Don't worry I'm a giant cuddle kitty." He said laughing as her let his tail go all over.
Jake nodded as he soon had did the same thing. Finding himself to be much smaller than Allion. In which he had noticed he was a type of Cyprus cat. With medium sized fur. He looked up at the male with his blue eyes. Shocked by the size difference. But found it sort of funny and upsetting he was so small.

Allion chuckled and used his paw to tease Jake. "Awwww you're so damn small it's adorable!" He smiled and aid down as he gently bat Jake's side with his paw.
"It's not my fault I'm not a breed like yours" he stated. Moving over to him as he just rubbed aganst him. Purring and licking his face gently. Grinning playfully as his tail twitched slightly.

Allion started giggling and played with him more. "Hahaha but it's still so cute~" Allion saw a point to make a move and took it. He licked right along Jake's lower thigh and purred loudly.
Jake's tail shot up slightly as he gave a loud purr. Rubbing against him more as he gave a soft meow. Feeling his fur heat up in a blush as he grinned slightly.

"Wanna go again?" He asked smirking as he licked him again
"If you would like" he said. His tail still high up in the air as he nuzzled Allion again. Purring gently as he grinned slightly.

Allion licked all inside of Jake's ass to get him ready for his member. "Mmm baby I love you. You're gonna look so cute witth your belly full of my kittens."
Jake gave a soft noise as he moved his hips back. His tail still up as he moaned out. "I..I love you to" he purred out. he wondered what the kittens where going to look like. But he was sure they would be adorable. Even when they would be old enough to play and run around.

"I love you too, my sweet kitten." Allion said soft as he gently put his member inside his ass. He moaned softly as he felt the others warm flesh while going inside his body.
Jake moaned out as he gripped at the ground with his claws. Blushing and moved his hips back. Purring loudly as he flicked his ears back. He just seriously couldn't wait for the kittens. And them to be one happy family.

"Mmmm damn you're so sweet, inside and out. I think I've found my soulmate. Mmmm so happy~" He bit into Jake's shoulder and sucked on it as he kept thrusting. His all his, Jake was his and he wasn't letting anyone else have him.
"I..I'm all yours" he purred out. Wincing as Allion bit into his shoudler. But didn't mind as he bucked back against his thrusts. His eyes shutting as he panted. Still purring loudly as he moaned out. Quivering slightly as he blushed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 655 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 945 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O A new master [Open for all] Cassy 14 1,818 08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  O Master.... 018Luxio 3 1,461 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 8,049 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,009 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,308 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 673 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM