The slave -NSFW PAFP-
Name: Hiru
Race: Neko
Looks: a small brunette male with pale skin and blue eyes.

Hiru arrived at a old looking house, his tail twitching as he was quite eager to see what was inside. He loved to roam away from his family and just look at places and explore. He entered the dusty looking house. Perking up his ears as soon as he noticed there was other males in there. In which they smelled to be wolf hybrids, and a few foxes. He heard a voice speak up, which made his stomach. "You smell that? Smells like a pretty kitty" a gruffly voice spoke up. In which he flattened his ears and moved to hide.
((You can play both the fox and wolf hybrid males, or just one))
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Name:kami
Race:wolf lion hybrid.
Looks: lean tan skinned male. Long silver hair, silver ears and long silver tail. Bright blue eyes. Fangs and claws as well.

Kami steps up behind the neko and grabs him "what are you doing here pretty kitty?" He sniffs the feline as he looks the male over. "Your too delicate to be alone."

(I hope this works.)
Hire gave a soft noise. Growling and thrashing about as soon as he was touched. He hated being touched or picked up. He lashed out at him and narrowed his eyes, his tail curling around him as his eyes narrowed. "I'm always alone" he challenged the other male.

Kami growls as the smaller male challenges his leadership. He pins the cat to the floor "you will not challange me in my territory!" His eyes narrow and his tail lashes about.

Name: Tsune
Race: fox elf hybrid
Discription: short red hair bright green eyes. He has fox ears and tail. Slender frame scars across his body.
(Trying to make the group you desired, and make a reason for them to be the way they are. I'm hoping this ok and not ruining your plot idea.)
((It's fine!))

Hiru growled as he flattened his ears, hissing at him lowly and kept his blue eyes fixed on him. Not liking the fact he was pinned to the floor, squirming about to try and get away.

Kami snarls and stares back "submit feline! Or I'll make you submit." Tsune steps back "don't look at his eyes he takes it as a challange"
Hiru knew there was no way of getting out to this unless he wanted to be pummeled and then probably it being much worse. So he looked down and shown he submitted to the larger male above him

Kami lossens his grip but doesn't let go. "Better now what are you doing here kitty?" Tsune back off and gets some rope.
Hiru still kept his ears flattened. "I've always been the adventurous one out of my litter. And so I found this house and decided to check it out" he mumbled. Still looking down as his tail twitched irritably.

Kami takes the rope and ties the neko up. "Well cute cat it got you in trouble this time. I don't want my group being found so that means your now part of our group. Thing is the only thing out group needs is a breeder. Someone to satisfy our mating needs and you certainly have the body." Tsune looks Hiru over kinda curious.
Hiru gave a small growl, "w...well I'm not going to do it" he insisted. His tail curling and lashing about as he still kept his gaze down. A breeder? His family told him about it, but he didn't think he would become one now. He flicked his ears a bit and flattened them more.

Kami smirks "I'm not asking. You barged into our hiding place now you have to deal with it. Your our sex slave now." He picks the feline up and takes him down to the basement. On the way he starts to rip the cats shirt off. They pass by multiple canines on the way. He lets Tsune follow. Taune grabs some thins on the way to make it easier to use and hold the neko.
Hiru gave a angry noise, squirming and struggling to bite at the male. Hoping to at least send him away so he could think over the shit he had caused himself. He growled and looked at him, his tail curling around him as he moved. Not liking the fact that he was tied, but he guessed he could probably deal with it and try other things to get away.

Kami growls and stuffs a rag into Hiru's mouth. He ties the cats arms together and to the roof of the basement. "If you try to escape or to hurt any of us again I will punish you." He rips the males pants off to see what the cat has.
Hiru growled and thrashed., in which his growls were muffled from the rag. His tail instantly curled around him when his pants were torn off. His ears flattened and he gave a soft noise close to a whimper.

Kami "you be good and I'll reward you. Got it, now are you going to be good from the start or do I need to tame you?" He grabs the cats tail and feels his rear while he waits for an answer.
Hiru jolted a bit as the male grabbed his tail, before he gave a soft mutter. Looking down and flattened his ears. Signaling that he had given up trying to get away. Since now he knew he couldn't get away.

Kami smiles "good kitty. If your good for the hole time you won't have to hang for the night." He smiles and pulls his own pants down revealing his hard cock. He smirks and slips his finger into Hiru "for your current good behavior I'm going to streach you before breeding you." He smirks and licks the felines eat breathing in his scent
Hiru gave a soft noise as a finger slipped into him. His tail instantly fluffed up slightly at the sudden new feeling. He didn't really like it at all. And found it to be very unpleasant. He mewled softly behind his cloth and shivered as he licked at his ear. In which it flicked and twitched a bit.

Kami smirks "shhh it will feel good soon." He starts to push his finger in and out to loosen the male up while he also feels for the sweet spot in the male. Soon he adds another finger and goes faster. He licks the twitching cat ear again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 662 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,054 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,079 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,974 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,175 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,576 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,253 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,609 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22