Horny pregnancies -PAFP NSFW-
Name: Seth Grin
Looks: a bit on the small side, black short hair, with blue eyes.

Seth remembered the day he found out he was pregnant, he told his lover that he was. And hadn't heard from him since, which it was about two months ago. He hated not having someone around when he needed it. And the father just up and left him after hearing the news that he was pregnant. He sighed softly, shifting a bit. He had put up a message online to show he needed a good fuck from someone. Explained everything about himself, and so on. He had recently become horny due to the fact of thinking about previous times of him being under the sheets with his ex. And decided to give it a try being pregnant. He sat back and watched messages fly in. Amazed at how fast they came in. Seth got a few wanting to come over today, so he just had them put different times. And others wanted to come by tomorrow or the weekend. He felt his prick harden apon the excitement of some of them arriving. The black haired male looked up as soon as he heard a knock on his door, going over to open it. Greeting him and inviting the male in. Wondering where they should try, against the wall, on the couch, on the table, against the counter, on the bed, or in the shower. He didn't care. They all sounded petty great to him.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
(Can I join?)
((Of course))

Name: Michael Collins
Description: tall blonde athletic

"Hi, I'm Michael, we've been messaging online" Michael explained hoping it would jog the others memory he offered his hand to the smaller pregnant boy.
Seth nodded "Seth, and I know" he said soothingly. Taking his hand gently, not caring about is ex finding out. It was his fault that he has went away without him knowing or even anything.

"So you are pregnant? Not just fat or anything? Like I've had guys tell me they're pregnant but they've just drank a lot" michael explained nervous he wanted to get his hands on seths belly and give it all the attention it deserves
"Y..yeah, I had a boyfriend. But after I told him the news he just up and left me that night" he frowned. Wondering why Michael didn't believe him or anything. Because he would never lie and say he was fat or anything. Because he knew well before this he was as skinny as a twig.

"Oh I'm sorry, he's an ass anyone who leaves a pregnant dude is an idiot" michael said hugging the smaller guy. "Can I come in?" Michael asked his heart beating faster, Seth sounded so horny and desperate online michael couldn't resist. That he drove straight over here.
"It's alright, now you can come in" he said, stepping back a bit as he smiled gently. Waiting til he came in completely before closing the door gently. Before looking back over to Michael. "Is there any specific spot you would want to do?" He asked.

"Spot? Wow you must be horny" Michael laughed. "But maybe start with the bed. I don't want you to strain yourself. Then maybe somewhere else" Michael put his gently on Seths belly, it felt warm and heavy like a pregnant belly should
Seth rolled his eyes gently, yet playfully. "I guess I have for a while now" he chuckled softly. Before grabbing his hand gently, pulling him off to the bedroom. Finally making it there, he fell back on the bed and pulled Michael with him.

Michael quickly stripped himself and Seth off at speed. Before rolling Seth over so he had better acess to his ass and still make out with him.
Seth nearly let off a soft noise of surprise as he was quickly stripped and rolled over. Kissing at him gently as he kept his hands pressed to his face. Or at least tried to of course.

Michael licked a finger and slowly pushed into his ass stretching his hole ready for his shaft. He slipped a second finger in and scissored the inside of his ass. Feeling that Seth was ready. He lubed up his cock and slowly pushed it inside
Seth moaned out as he felt his fingers inside his ass. Which made his back arch up a bit. Before he soon had let off another moan when he felt his much larger cock push inside of him. Making him grip at the bed slightly.

Michael began to thrust into Seths ass, his arm keeping Seth close. So he could feel how pregnant Seth was.

"God you feel so tight, your going to look so hot full term.
Seth moaned out "nnnn..nhhh" he breathed. Moving a bit at each thrust. But took it in happily, since it had been a few months since he did this. But he was enjoying this quite a bit.

"God I'd get you pregnant again if I could" michael said as he thrusted in and out. He could feel himself building to an orgasam and cumming.

"Mmm..I'm getting close" he rasped
"Th...that would be amazing" he moaned out, gripping onto the male as he pulled him closer, kissing his lips gently as he shivered. Arching out as he soon found his release. Cumming into both of their stomachs.

Michael relaxed as he felt his cum spray out into Seths ass.

"How was that?" He asked curious of the pregnant boys reaction

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 657 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,948 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,992 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,567 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,825 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,606 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,092 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,330 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15