Beyond the horizon. (SeanWoods221.) Finished.
"My name is Roi Devachi." Roi had spoken between breaths of effort, burying his cock deeper and deeper inside of his prey with each forcefully passionate thrust. The others around him had relieved themselves, stroking their cocks while they had did it to stop their master from being the only one who could enjoy the sexual exploring.
"My name is Sean." I replied back in a moan.
"Sean .." Roi had repeated the name, continuing to thrust inside of his captive's body. He had moaned louder, soon releasing his warm seed inside of Sean's womb.
"Ohhhhhhhh!" Sean moaned as felt Roi's cum enter him and his belly swelling.
Roi had thrusted a few more times before stopping. He had released his manhood from his captive's body. He had smirked and had licked his lips in delight. "Now we wait to see if you are pregnant or not."
Sean just moaned after the roughest sex he had ever had.
Roi had helped his captive lay down, walking off with his clan so that they could hunt for food for that evening. He was relieved after his seed was finally relieved of him.
Sean didn't know what to do. All he did was staying where he was and waited for Roi to come back.
The hunt that Roi and his loyal pack mates were going through that evening was beyond blissful as he was finally able to run in his true four pawed form. He had cornered a deer and had taken it down with expert precision, shifting back to his human two legged form, slinging the carcass over one of his shoulders. He had soon walked back to the forest, placing the carcass beside his captive who was still waiting for his return like a prince being locked away in a tower. A tower that seemed to be beyond his reach.
"I don't have anywhere to go." Sean whimpered. "Can I stay with you, Roi?"
Normally Roi would toss aside someone after he had sex with them but there was something about Sean that he had found desirable. He had walked over to Sean, wrapping the hide of a recently skinned bear around him for warmth. "Very well Sean. I like you. I do not say that about many men that I have been with. I shall let you stay here but do not get in my way. You are mine and if any of the other men try to mate with you then they will have to deal with me. Is that understood?" He said, lifting up Sean's chin with a strong but surprisingly gentle hand.
"Yes, I understand, Roi." Sean replied.
Roi had smiled with approval, removing his hand from beneath his new lover's chin. "Soon my children shall grown big and strong within your womb Sean." He had reached out and for the first time he had let a hand rest against Sean's slightly bloated stomach.
"I can't wait." Sean said excitedly.
Roi had smiled wider, leaning his head in and placing a gentle kiss upon his lover's lips for a brief but loving moment. Soon he would have the pups that he would need to repopulate the clan that he was in.
"Do you have a cave to live in?" Sean asked.
"Yes. We do." Roi had said, helping his beloved lover to his feet. He had walked through the forest and to a massive cave entrance within a matter of a few minutes.

(It is kind of hard to do the roleplay when you are not putting forth much to work with. Can you lengthen your posts a bit.)
Sean laid on a bed of straw and rubbed his belly."
Roi had laid down beside his lover, resting a hand upon his chest while he had held him close. He had closed his eyes, slumbering soundly for a while.

(Can your posts be a little longer. It is kind of boring with the one sentence replies.)
Sean fell asleep with Roi.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,902 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant during the zombie apocalypse (closed with SeanWoods221) PregnantPaddfoot 24 5,254 07-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: PregnantPaddfoot
  Slime Bath (closed with SeanWoods221) hmclain9 183 30,695 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Super Cock Boy's Boyfriend (Cloosed with SeanWoods221) PregnantForever 22 4,357 04-29-2016, 02:12 AM
Last Post: PregnantForever
  C A Pregnant Ninja with SeanWoods221 Bottom_Breeder 13 2,688 04-03-2016, 05:19 AM
  C Talking Body || [NSFW] [Closed with SeanWoods221] chrome 139 24,023 03-25-2016, 02:10 AM
  For Science (with SeanWoods221, Closed) KrocodileKrew 128 24,249 03-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  C The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221) Pregali64 146 21,251 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Human cows (closed with Seanwoods221) mpregisamazing 228 32,112 02-20-2016, 08:58 AM
  C Kitsune mischeif (SeanWoods221) anibus3 37 7,224 02-19-2016, 06:20 AM