Alien Mansion(OPEN FOR ALL- Need seeders?)
The male humans are the only species left that can successfully repopulate the entire galaxy except for their own population which is left to the women. Men who are willing are taking to a mansion where any species of alien comes in and puts their offspring inside them(both live young and/or eggs), but most seek permission first. Those who don't are often species whose young are so large that it is almost impossible to birth and most humans would say no. They give birth anally or through the penis depending on the species of alien, sometimes it can be through either. Short growth times and super long and painful labors are awesome.

Name: Jace
Species: Human
Looks: Tanned skin, bright blue eyes, blonde hair and tall and a little lanky with slight muscles on his arms
Bio: He didn't have much going for him on Earth so he decided to give it a try and enjoyed the first time, he only had to birth three small eggs so he has decided to stay and see what they can throw at him.

Jace sat on his bed looking around the room a little. He stood up and stretched, groaning a little as he stretched out his muscles. He headed down to the kitchen to grab himself some breakfast before the new seeders were coming in to see who they wanted as their carriers. After he had finished his food, he went and washed his teeth and face before going to the 'choosing room' which was pretty much a recreation room with a tv and a few games like table tennis and pool.
Can I join in?
Definitely ?
Name: Sean
Species: Human
Looks: Tanned skin, ocean blue eyes, brown hair and 5'7" and a slim with slight muscles.
Bio: He always wanted to know what it felt like to be pregnant, now Sean has 4 eggs in him.

Sean was making a few laps in the pool. When he got out, he saw Jace. "Hi. I'm Sean."
Jace curled up on the couch and turned on the tv. He smiled at the guy and nodded "Hi, I'm Jace" he said softly holding out his hand to shake.
"How many eggs do you have inside you, Jace" Sean asked as he dried himself off. "I have four."
Jace smiled and shook his head "I don't have any offspring in me at the moment, I'm waiting for them to come and choose me to carry their young. What species are your eggs from?"
"I don't really know, but I just wanted to know what it's like to be pregnant." Sean explained as he dried off his 5 month pregnant belly.
Jace smiled gently "Yeah, I've had one lot of eggs in me before, it's quite weird giving birth to them, I think by the look of you you're carrying Elypticons which is what I had my first time too, you only end up looking the same as a full term human but you only birth eggs slightly larger than chickens, even if it feels like they are a lot bigger" I laughed softly
"Okay." Sean replied. "Wanna feel?"
Jace shook his head gently crinkling up his nose a little "No thanks, I remember how those eggs feel, it feels super weird, i think I'll pass thanks" he smiled gently
"Suit yourself." Sean said as put his tank top back on.
Jace turned his focus back to the tv a little, his feet bouncing on the floor as he waited for the new seeders to arrive.
"Waiting for the new seeder?" Sean asked.
Jace nodded "Yep..." He said quietly fiddling with his fingers as he looked around the room, he was nervous and excited to be filled with another species
"You'll be fine." Sean said.
Have smiled a little and nodded "Yeah, I know, I'm still nervous though...don't know what creature is going to impregnate me" he shrugged a little bit 
"That's true." Sean replied.
Jace sighed and laid his head back on the couch closing his eyes and biting the inside of his cheek
Jace fell asleep and started to dream.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,253 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,616 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,395 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,297 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,663 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather