--the stranger//PAFP NSFW//--
Name: Kelvin
Looks: a bit short, he had light brown hair and pale blue eyes.
Personality: he is silent and sometimes a bit still. But he loves to talk to people when he wants to get to know someone

Kelvin was in the bathroom. Having another person with him. In which he was rather curious about. Because the person seemed to keep his eyes on him, and he also noticed a tent in the males pants. He really hoped no one else was going to be in the bathroom. And he soon spoke up. "Are you alright sir?" He said softly. Before he soon felt himself being pushed up against the wall, something rock hard against him as he blushed darkly and looked to the side.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
Can i join?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Of course

Sam
Age 23
Brown hair green eyes 181 cm with musculat body
Sam is looking to Kelvin i saw him come in this bathroom i'm pushed him up against the wall and my hand move to touch his crotch "Hello man are yo ok?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Y..yeah...I'm fine" he breathed out as he felt a hand go down to his crotch. Blushing as he bucked up his hips, his back still pressed up against the wall. Shivering at how cold it felt against his back. Even though he wore a shirt.

"You fine? But i'm not fine hehe" my hand move to inside your pants and touching your dick and i lick your neck "ahhh you're so good man"

(Is this what you want?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
((Of course!))

Kelvin blush as he felt a hand slip down his pants and grab his dick. He found his mouth drooling a bit as he quivered. "M..mhm!" He moaned out. His head moving to the side a bit as he licked st his neck. Still hoping that no one enter the bathroom's yet. Of course, this world was all about breed and claim. He shivered at that thought of being the strangers new toy.

"I take off your pants i saw your dick pop up and i'm stroking your dick and my other hand cuddle you closely "ahh you're mine now" my cock hard and touching your butt now
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kelvin blushed shyly as his pants were thrown off, noticing how hard he himself was. Bucking up his hips as the hand stroked at his hard dick. "I...I see" he mumbled. Knowing by now it wouldn't be much of a deal if someone walked right in. Heck, they would probably join the fun or watch. He nearly jumped as he felt Sam's hard member against his butt

"are you warry about someone come in this? We can move to my room if you want" i start to put may cock inside your body "ahh so tight man" my hands move to squeeze your tits and i lick your neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"N..no, no. We're fine" he said softly. Moaning out as felt his large cock slip inside his small body. Blushing as he quivered and gripped onto Sam. Moaning as he felt his hands against him, while tilting his head to the side as he licked st his neck.

"You're good toy man" I cuddles you closely make my cock go deeply inside your body. "Ohhh i can't hold it anymore" i start to explode my cum inside your hole. I bites your ear make it sensitive
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kelvin blushed at being named a toy. Of course he was now a toy for Sam to fuck and mess around with. He noticed that after a few more thrusts, the male started to let loose his hot cum. He moaned out as he felt it splash onto his innards. He quivered as Sam bit at his ear. Letting off a soft pant as he struggles to calm down himself.

I'm quickly sliding my cock in and out many times. My hand move to close his mouth to make him more sensitive. "my cum out more and more toys you'll be swelled with my cum"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kelvin noticed it wasn't over. And he still had energy for more. Which he was surprised. Moaning as Sam slid his cock in and out, over and over. Blushing as he felt a hand close to his mouth. Of course he knew he was going to sooner or later swell from all the cum the male would release into him.

"You want more? Yeahh i'll give to you" i stop pushed you up against the wall and lie down you on the floor l cover on top of your and start strong put my hadr cock in your body and kiss your mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kelvin let off a surprised noise as he was laid down on the cold floor. His back arching up as he let off other incoherent noises. Blushing at the kiss as he grabbed onto Sam a bit. Letting off a quiet moan as he quivered.

i sliding my cock quickly and faster in your hole i cuddle closely and pressed my body on your body more and more my hands pinned your hands while i still kissing your mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He moaned against the kiss as he moved from the thrusts. Blushing darkly as he shut his eyes and soon kissed him back. Enjoying the pleasure he was receiving as he gripped onto his hands. In which they were used to pin down his own hands.

I moved my mouth for licking and sucking you tit now and i moaned louder from the pressure in your hole against my cock
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 657 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,948 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,997 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,567 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,826 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,606 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,100 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,388 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15