The Drake ( close with DragonKnight )
(Oh sorry i changed it. tell me if you think it's too rough or you like it.)
"No,it's too much you're my slave now and you can't ask for anything in addition you make me enjoyable haha" Horus said from the other side of the door
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Ryne shook in fear as he started to cry, silently whimpering in fear.
Horus heard his fear and came in the dark room, touch Ryne's face and kissed his mouth. "Hey nothing to fear you must fight with it if you wat to live with me.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I can't. I'm too afraid." Ryne explained as he slowly backed away from Horus, still scared of him.
"Okay thins is only one times i'll do your request. You owe me a lot and you must what i want next time" Horus breathe his blue flame to the torch make the room shine with blue flame. "It's enough for you?" Hurus raid and out of the room
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne nodded. "I'll carry the child if I can stay in the light." He asked.
"Good my slave. I like you haha but i don't want you to carry my children now i just want you to make me enjoyable" Horus said and walt to Ryne he leaned kissed your mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne moaned as he was kissed. "Then what are you going to do to me?" He asked.
"Not much my slave I will do what I have not done for a long time." Horus smiled and pushed Ryne to the wall. He pinned Ryne' hands with his hands and kissing your mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne didn't move or resist, in fear that Horus would hurt him or punish him.
"Hey slave resist me now!! it's not fun that you don't anything. i'll not punish you just make me enjoyable" Horus gentle spoke and he still pinned Ryne at the wall. he still kissing Ryne's mouth and his hand try to take off your shirt.

(it' okay if Ryne resist his master?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne moaned as he tried to resist Horus. He tried pushing Horus away from him, listening to his master's command.
"Yes my slave i like it." Horus pressed his body down to pin Ryne's body and he moved his hand in Ryne's shirt and squeezing your tits.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne moaned and squirmed underneath Horus. "Noooo..." He moaned.
"Huh Yes i like you now" Horus take off Ryne's pants and he moved his hands to stroke Ryne's cock whi;e he still kissing Ryne.

(Hey you want Ryne get pregnant with this times sex or another times?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(This time pls. And with multiple?)

Ryne squirmed uncomfortably as he was touched in a new and sensual way.
(Yeas multiple but how many?. it's up to you)

"haha i like it my slave. do it more" Horus lay Ryne down on the floor and covered on top of him. he took off Ryne's cloths. He pinned Ryne's hands with his hands and leaned to kiss Ryne's neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(With 6 pls.)

Ryne tried to push Horus away. He moaned as Horus kissed his neck.
"Haha resist me!!! i like to watched it" Horus kissed Ryne's mouth. His hands moved to play with Ryne's tit and.e try to put his cock in to Ryne's hole
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ryne's rear moved away from Horus' cock. He was a virgin and was afraid of taking Horus' size

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,894 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 803 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,159 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,780 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,731 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,741 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,458 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix