The Drake ( close with DragonKnight )

Horus moved to Ryne and cuddled him closely. He try to put his massive cock again he pinned Ryne's with his hands and he pressed Ryne's body. "You're mine now"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Ryne squirmed as much as he could. "I'm not sure I'm ready." He said

"You're ready now i know it. Dot't worry my slave it's just a little hurt" Horus cuddle Ryne cloely and his hand squeezing Ryne's nipple for try to make him don't resist him.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Ryne was tense as he feared being hurt by Horus.

"Hey don't fear me my slave make it easy" Horus put his cock in and you quickly his hands squeezing Ryne's nipple and he kiss Ryne deeply

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Hello?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Ryne flinched in pain as he felt Horus enter him.

"make it easy my slave i'll do it slowly" Horus put his cock deeply in Ryne and he cuddled closely. his mouth moved to lick the nipple.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by Devotedhelper15
06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post by xiao2
07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post by Dots