Nothing wrong (close with mpregdude)
Sam 

Height: 6'1
Weight: 180 lbs
Description: slander with a little muscle . brown hair, green eyes and pale skin.

Sam got marry with his boyfriend and they try to have a baby and he got pregnant 3 months but he didn't know about it now.

Sam had finished his housework. He sat on the cauch. He turned on the T.V. and waiting his boyfriend back from work.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Nothing special honey but I left sick and tired It's not good for me" Sam said and leaned on the cauch. he smiled to Ryder. "Have you eaten yet?. I'll cook for you if you want"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thanks honey I'm so sorry Ryder. I'll help you too" Sam tried to stand but he fall down to the coach again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam leaned and sigh out. "I'm okay honey just tired I think it will be okay soon don't worry about me honey" Sam said and look softly at Ryder
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam leaned and kiss Alex's mouth. "Thanks honey I love you" Sam said but he felt something wrong in his stomuch. "Sorry honey" Sam said and rush to the bathroom. He squatted on the floor and vomit out all of food he ate today.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam finished vimit and leaned to Ryder. "It's so bad honey what happened with me" Sam said tiredly and put his head against Ryder chest.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thanks honey I'm so tired I can't walk anymore now. Can you carry me to the bed? I want to rest now. I think we should go to see the doctor tomorrow." Sam said and there are tears came from his eyes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam lay down on the bed and looked softly to Ryder. "It's okay honey I think I can't eat anything now. I want torest. Can you awake me tomorrow?" Sam said and touched Ryder face.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thanks honey I love you" Sam said and kissed Alex. He closed his eyes and fall asleep
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam fall asleep and snored with tired. He had the bad dream all night and he cwhispered Ryder's name all the time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ryder I'm fear i don't know what happened with me. Please help me." San said and crying in his sleep.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Is Sam's dream he saw the darkness covered around him. He tried to call Ryder but no reaction." Where am I? Where are you Ryder please help me" he called again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam woke up and hugged Ryder. " I don't know honey I had a bad dream I'm vory about it" Sam said tiredly and crying.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thanks honey i know but i jsut felt bad. I think I should sleep now.he don't forget awake me tomorrow" Sam kissed Ryder and falt asleep
PM me If you want to RP. 
At tne morning Sam woke up and he heard Alex's sound from the kitchen. Sam felt so bad now and he doesn't has energy to do anything. "Hey honey I think I can't go to see the doctor today can we call the doctor to see me at home?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hello the doctoc I'm very tired and I don't know waht happened with me" Sam said and tried to sit on the bed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay doctor give me a minute" Sam said and weared the cloths. He went to the clinic and lay down on the bed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
" what happened doctor? Anything wrong?" Sam hold Ryder's hand. "Honey i'm fear"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam very happy when the doctor told that he was pregnant but the doctor said he can miscarry that make he very scare. he held Ryder hand and start to cry. "I'm scare honey I don't want to lose our first baby"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What we have to do doctor? I'll do everything just I can't lose this baby" Sam said. he crying and hug Ryder
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,895 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,159 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 1,017 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  In my dark time (close w/ moony) Dots 31 2,848 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,147 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,008 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Wrong timing (OPEN) 018Luxio 0 1,070 11-28-2016, 01:20 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C There must be a way (mpregdude) anibus3 2 1,073 10-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Experiments gone wrong (Hyenadog) anibus3 35 7,737 06-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  that love (close with franciel) Dots 8 2,456 02-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Last Post: franciel