Closed Experiments gone wrong (Hyenadog)
Plot: When a scientist's experiment gets sabotage, the man ends up pregnant with his own creation. The only problem is, he's growing rather fast and there's no telling how many is in there. Can he turn to a old friend for help or will he be forced to deal with this all on his own? And if his friend does help will things go smoothly or will things get worse?

(Please use third person, it's just easier to understand)

Name: Logan
Pregnant: yes
How many: unknown
Description: A tall and slender man originally, now sporting a belly. Short brown hair and green eyes. Often wears his lab coat even when not working, black pants with a belt, light blue shirt, and brown shoes.

Logan gave a groan as he set a hand to his stomach, the once slim section was now rounding out as it pressed against his hand. Getting even larger as a feeling of pressure followed it, though it halted as he looked halfway through with one child. A gasp left him as he glanced down at his stomach. He knew what happened. A coworker spiked his drink with his current experiment an fertility drugs, that had to be it. This wasn't good, he hadn't a clue how this was going to work. Course there were other things to worry about, like the boss learning of this. Oh boy...he didn't want his experiment shut down because of a coworker's prank; or whatever was going on in their head when they choose to do this. Closing his coat, he left work and got to his car.

What am I suppose to do? Logan pondered as he sat there.

With no other ideas coming to mind, he reached for his cellphone and dialed his friend's number. Praying that they would pick up as he pulled out of the parking lot.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Tobias
Pregnant: no (not yet at least)
How many: n/a
Description: tall with a slim runners build. A kind face with sharp ice-blue eyes. Works with animals and has four long but faint scars across his right eye from a bear. Among other scars on his body.

Tobias was just locking up for the night when his phone rang. He worked in a wildlife rehab as a vet, so it was often his job to check the animals and administer some medicines before locking up. He fished his phone out of his bag and checked the number.

"Odd..." he mumbled as he answered it. "Hello? Logan? Odd time for you to call." He chuckled, not realizing his old college friend's situation.

(Hope you don't mind. :3)
(Tis fine. ^^)

"Tobias? Thank goodness you answered...I'm...I'm in a bit of a pickle..." Logan started as he surpressed a groan.

The seat belt was rather uncomfortable for him right now. His stomach wasn't in the way but just stilling there trying to drive when he felt more pressure in the outstretched midsection well...it was just hard to focus and be comfortable in a confined space. Which he was honestly afraid of out growing at any given moment.

"I need your help, is there....some...somewhere we can met?" Logan asked. "Please, it's real important."

Tobias picked up on his friend's tone right away, growing worried as he listened to him speak. "Of course we can meet." He said, assuming whatever was wrong had to be something pretty normal, like money issues or problem in his love life.

He asked where Logan was and decided it would be easy enough for him to meet at Tobias' home. With the call over, he headed home himself, not at all prepared for what he was about to get himself into.
"Okay...I'll be there...soon." Logan said.

Hanging up the phone did allow for him to concentrate more on the road. He honestly hated talking on the phone while driving but he had no choice at that time to do that. Well now his mind went to how freaked out they might be....oh dear. This wasn't going to go well, hopefully this wasn't going to ruin their friendship. UPon arriving, Logan stayed in his car for a few moments, trying to figure out how to go about this. Course he came out and adjusted his coat to try an hide his now basketball stomach. Going up to the door, he knocked and prayed that they were actually home.

"Tobias?" Logan asked. "you there?"

Tobias had gotten home a few minutes earlier and was feeding his cats when he heard the door. "One moment" he called, putting things away and shooting the cats from the door.

He unlocked and opened it, not at all expecting what he saw. "L-logan? What's happened to you?" He asked, bright blue eyes going wide as he stared at the other man's distended belly. "Jeez, come in....don't let the cats out." He said, quickly ushering him inside.

He closed the door and turned to Logan, a confused look on his face. "So....is this the pickle you were talking about?" He asked, motioning to his belly.
Yep that was the reaction he was expecting, well time to get this started. A nod left the man to show he understood not letting the cats out. Once in and with the door closed, he looked at the mass connected to his midsection before looking back up to Tobias.

"Yeah, this is the pickle." Logan started. "My experiment has kind of backfired, someone spiked my drink with it and now this happened, it's going really fast. Just a few minutes ago I was slim like normal. If my superior learns, he'll want me to get rid of it and cancel the project but....I can't do that....I don't know what to do and I can't figure anything out on my own."

Tobias looked more worried than anything else. His friend was in trouble and he wanted to help. "Your experiment? So.....you're....pregnant?" He asked, wanting to be sure. He could swear that Logan's middle had grown even in the time he'd been there....and if it kept going, he'd be ready to pop in no time. "O-okay....so, what do you need me to do?"
"Yeah my experiment...I was trying to create a hybrid of two creatures with the benifets of both." Logan said.

Logan's stomach had been growing in truth, at a slower pace than when it started but still it was growing nonetheless. There was a strange feeling to having a stomach this big, it was uncomfortable an yet there was something else. Though he wasn't going to focus on that, his attention was on Tobias.

"I...I don't know, I just need your help. Advice or anything really!" Logan replied. "I don't know how many is in there....I really don't know what to do."

The feeling of pressure built up for a few moments before the mass surged forward, a sound left Logan as he didn't expect it and he looked down to his stomach. The mass pushed forward and popped a few buttons till he looked ready to drop with twins! Still Logan felt like it wasn't going ot end at that size but for the moment, it seemed to.

"And somehow you ended up pregnant with it?" Asked Tobias, one brow arched. He kept glancing down at the man's slowly expanding middle, intrigued by how this was working...

"Look, I have some experience with helping animals through birth, but I don't even know how this is physically happening." He said. He was about to continue when Logan's belly surged outward. He jerked forward, afraid his friend might topple over, but his hands came to rest on his belly.

"Jesus...we should get to my work....I have equipment there that may help..." he said, one hand moving to his friend's shoulder.
Logan gave a nod. It seemed to be the only way this happened. He didn't stick himself with a needle or anything like that, so what else could it be? Course when his stomach surged out, he was startled and his hands went to his coat, trying to close it on the mass. Course feeling his friends hands on his stomach made the man make a sound. It was rather sensistive there despite how firm and smooth the mass no doubt felt.

"S...sorry.." Logan apologized for the sound he made. "Yeah, we should. I don't know how long this'll last, I was gonna do this in a incubator or maybe a lab animal. Not myself..."

Though this was going to be rather interesting. Whever Tobias was wanting him to go to in the house, Logan followed along as quickly as he could. For now things seemed to have settled in the twin sized belly and the scientist gave a nervous yet curious glance down to it before adjusting his gaze.

"Sorry for...the strangeness of this...not a normal cry for help honestly.." Logan apologized.

Tobias actually lead Logan out to his car. He was going to take him to the wildlife rehab he worked at, since it had a full vet facility.

He helped the man into the passenger seat before hopping into the driver seat and starting the car. "Look, whatever is happening isn't your fault. Someone did this to screw you over. And once we get it dealt with. We can figure out who that was." He said, giving his friend a sympathetic smile before heading out.

It was a pretty short drive to the facility, and thankfully it was dark. He unlocked the vet area and lead Logan inside. Finding a comfortable chair for him to sit in before going to get the ultrasound machine. "I think the first thing we should do is see just what's in thete."
"I should've been more cautious, I know there's several people at work who are jealous of all the projects I get asked to work on. Any of em could spike my drink." Logan said. "This feels really really weird."

It was honestly a weird feeling, could you blame him though? The mass was the biggest his stomach ever had been and there was a weight to it. Making his balance go off center a bit. Once at the building, Logan had a harder time getting out due to his stomach kind of blocking his movement. Following his friend till he was put into a chair, Logan felt a bit uncomfortable. Still he sat there patientaly as a feeling of hunger started to grow, though he did his best to ignore it as Tobias came back with the machine.

"That makes sense." Logan agreed.

Leaning back in his seat somewhat, he pulled his shirt up to allow Tobias use the machine. He really didn't know what to expect as the two animals were chosen at random by his boss so they could be anything! Another thing was, were they honestly just animals still or those things that people drew called anthros? The poor scientist hadn't a clue and was slightly nervous as he waited to hear the news.

(YOu can pick the species if ya want. ^^)

Tobias sighed when Logan told him of the jealousy his coworkers held, shaking his head slightly. "Well, hopefully we can pin this on them and they lose their job." He said with a firm nod. Though he paused when his friend mentioned how it felt, glancing down to his belly. "I'm sure it does....can you feel anything? Movement?" He asked, honestly curious now.

He helped Logan out of the car and stayed close to him until he was seated. Last thing they needed was for him to fall and hurt himself. He gave him the most comfortable office chair in the building, one that allowed him to lean back quite a bit without risk of toppling over.

"This will be cold...but it'll warm up." He warned as he squeezed some gel onto his exposed belly. He gently pressed the sensor to his skin, watching the screen as he adjusted some settings and slowly moved it around. He stopped when he spotted a beating heart, then another, and went from there to figure out just what they were. "Well....there's two...mammalian. hard to tell much. There's the head of one." He said, pointing to a shadow on the screen. "Looks kinda canine....but something's off." He sighed, turning the machine off and wiping Logan's belly off with a towel.

"We do have an x-ray machine...if you wanna try that." He said, tilting his head.

(I'm gonna say orca-wolf hybrid. Two pups. Roughly the size of human babies.)
(okay. Maybe one can be bigger so he grows a little more or both the same size?)

"Well my thermaus is in my car..could have their prints on it." Logan offered.

Though he honestly doubted if his coworkers were that stupid, hard to say. Most were rather sound of mind with how intelligent they were but you could always get the one that liked to cause mischief with that mind of their's. Oh well. At the next question, Logan glanced down to his stomach and waited a few minutes more. Nope. There wasn't any feeling of movement to his understanding.

"No...nothing's moving, it just feels weird." Logan answered, giving a shrug.

The chair was fine, though it probably only was due to not having to be there long. Pulling his shirt up, he cringed as he felt the cold gel hit his stomach. Logan adjusted himself slightly as he stared at the screen, he did see what Tobias meant. It looked more smooth than you'd think a pup's head would, probably due to whatever it was mixed with. So some sort of canine...hm...what would you mix a canine with to get a better animal? So many possibilities since there were so many canine species.

"It's worth a shot, be best to figure out what exactly I'm gonna have. That way we can at least prepare for...arrival quickly." Logan answered as he heaved himself off the chair.

(maybe they have large amneonic sacks. So while he looks due with twins, they aren't actually done growing yet.)

"We'll have a look later. Deal with one problem at a time." Said Tobias when Logan mentioned his thermos possibly having prints on it. He didn't want to get his mind on too many things, his friend's condition was the biggest problem right now and he needed his full focus on it.

"Odd...You'd think there'd be movement." He said when Logan confirmed he felt nothing. While he finished up the ultrasound, he paused and sighed. "See, that's what I'm worried about, the arrival. Have you had any, umm....unusual changes? To your.....well, genitals?" He said, obviously not used to discussing such things with people, since he dealt with animals mostly. "or any other way for them to come out?" He added, frowning slightly. "I mean, I've performed c-sections before, but on animals. And if that's what you need, we're going to have a huge problem." He sighed.

Instead of making Logan get up and walk to the x-ray, he simply pushed him in the office chair until he was close enough to get up and onto the table.
(Okay.)

"Yeah, one at a time." Logan muttered.

True, with his current size, one would think movement would be present. But there was nothing oddly enough. Well that just made Logan nervous, it meant they weren't anywhere near done growing. Oh boy. That made the scientist shudder.

"I haven't looked, no time to have done that." Logan answered honestly. "I don't think we need to risk cutting me open. There's probably a way out for em somewhere. I'm amazed I have turned into the actual animal!"

Out of the chair after being pushed there, Logan removed his belt and any other metals he had on himself which was much. Laying down on the tale, he could feel the preassure of his stomach and it was just more umcomfortable. But he would bear it, after all they were trying to find out just what was in there.

"I hope so. It would be fascinating if you have become a hermaphrodite....I mean, imagine other uses for such a thing. Not so much the pregnancy part, but just the physical changes." Said Tobias, getting a bit distracted. "Well, I hope you don't turn into whatever's in there...I kinda need to be able to talk to you." he chuckled.

He gave Logan a hand getting anything metal off himself, offering him some scrubs and giving him some privacy to get changed. Once he was on the table, he gently rolled him onto his side. "It'll be easier to pick out the fetal skeletons without your spine and organs clouding the image." He explained. He set everything up, stepping away to snap the x-ray image before returning and helping Logan roll onto his other side for another shot. With that over, he went to check the images on the computer.

"Jesus....." he mumbled, tracing the skeletons with his finger on the screen. "Way too big to be wolves....skull is all wrong...tail is too robust." He mumbled to himself. He looked carefully at the bones before looking up at Logan. "I think they may have a little more growing. Bones aren't fully calcified yet...There's a lot of extra space, which I guess is fluid." He said, tilting his head.
A brow of confusion was raised to Tobias's words. True it would be a odd occurance but...what else would it be used for other than what was happening to him here? Well best to not question Tobias, the man probably had ideas but it was best to stay focused on the task at hand.

"Well, we can look after we figure out what's in there. Okay?" Logan answered.

A ultrasound could only do so much as could a X-ray, both were useful things yet limited in their abilities. Maybe someone should combine the two to make it easier? Eh, probably wouldn't work. Going onto his side was a bit better though having to roll over to the other was a horrible feeling. It just made his stomach churn. Still he just laid there as he listemed to Tobias's words, in his head the scientist was trying to figure out what could be mixed with the canines. Wolves were big so it was probably wolf in the canine part but what else?

"Fluid....makes some sense though I didn't think fluid would feel so heavy." Logan commented. "Can I see the pictures?"

Tobias was thinking of the possibilities for transgendered people...If whatever Logan had made could be used to create a working female reproductive system in a male of course....

"Well, you can look..." He said, but paused, realizing that wouldn't really work considering how large the other had become. "Eh, ok...so, I suppose I'll have to look." He sighed. It was awkward enough having to help his friend through this situation, but having to check if he'd grown female genitals was a whole new level of awkward.

"Well, fluid can be very heavy. Every tried to carry several gallons of water? Heavy. And I'd say you've got at least an extra gallon of fluid in there on top of the weight from the fetuses." He said, looking the other over. He helped Logan up and over to the screen, showing him the images and pointing out the details. "See, they kinda look canine, but not. But its hard to say at this point." He said, frowning and crossing his arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,220 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,960 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,312 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,190 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,859 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,789 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,998 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,344 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 39,413 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,111 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM