Alien Virus
A few hours into the drive, the sun was just beginning to rise and Onyx started to wake up. She lifted her head and looked down at her hand draped across Sean's belly. "Oh god," she groaned and buried her face into Sean's shoulder.
"We'll be OK, Onyx." Sean said as he hugged his girlfriend.
"Will we, though?" Onyx looked down at her hand, and pressed down on Sean's belly. "Look at you, Sean. What even happened to you? What is this?"

One of the agents, hearing Onyx's questions, spoke up. "That is a result of the alien virus."

Onyx was becoming more frustrated. "I know that, but what is happening to him? I've only seen a belly like this on woman who's nine months pregnant!"

"All will be explained when we reach the base."
They soon arrived at the base.
The agents herded Onyx and Sean into a very bland building. On the inside it was filled with confusing, sterile hallways and heavy security. Several corridors and many passcodes later, the agents led the couple to an office.

"Please sit down. The doctor will be right with you."

With that the agents left onyx and sean in the office
"What's going on here?" Sean asked.
Onyx gripped Sean's hand as they sat down, waiting. It wasn't long until the door opened and a tall man wearing a long white lab coat came in. He was an older man with thick graying hair and a mustache.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Klaus," he introduced himself, smiling and extending his hand to shake.
Sean shook his hand. "Why am I here?" he asked.
Dr. Klaus sat down on the opposite side of the desk. "Well, I'm sure you've noticed some... changes in your body," he said, glancing at Sean's large belly which hung out from between his shirt and sweatpants. Noticing this, Onyx attempted to pull Sean's shirt over his belly, but it was futile, just sitting right above his bellybutton.
Dr. Klaus cleared his throat. "Yes. Well. It seems that there has been an Alien virus released within your town, causing biological changes within the young men there. We're not sure why they've done this, but it seems that this virus is making the young men, well, pregnant."
"How?" Sean asked. "Last I checked, guys can't get pregnant."
"We're not exactly sure how this virus is working. All we know is that it is creating a functioning womb and eggs within the male bodies and causes them to reproduce with themselves. The growth of the fetus is rapid, as I'm sure you've noticed, but the duration of the pregnancy isn't yet known. This has happened several times before in the last few decades. The babies born from men have been completely human."
Sean nodded at this information. "So, what now?" he asked.
"If you wouldn't mind I'd like to examine you"
"Go ahead, Doc." Sean said as he lifted his shirt up to expose his massive belly.
The doctor chuckled. "Well aren't you enthusiastic. I'd like to take you into my examining room, please." Dr. Klaus led them into the next room which was a standard examining room, similar to one you'd see at any ordinary OBGYN. Onyx helped Sean up onto the table, keeping him from losing his balance. Dr. Klaus snapped on some rubber gloves and began poking and prodding at Sean's belly, much like Onyx had done the night before.
Sean moaned as Doctor Klaus touched his belly.
"Does it hurt anywhere?"
"No. It actually feels really good." Sean replied moaning.
Dr. Klaus smiled. "Yes that also seems to be another effect of this virus-induced pregnancy. Your tummy is going to be very sensitive. Make sure you have your girlfriend here give you some nice long belly rubs," he said and took out a measuring tape to measure the size of Sean's belly.
"What's the measurements for, Doc?" Sean asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,298 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,515 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,406 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,731 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,060 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,524 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  O Welcome to the alien ship! (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 0 1,582 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,280 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM