Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
Tony woke up next to Sean, groggy from being in such a deep sleep. He yawned and sat up, careful not to wake Sean who was still asleep. He Moved to the edge of the bed, his long legs unable to dangle off it, and instead rested them on the soft carpet. He sat there for a moment smirking like an idiot at his unbelievable luck with Sean moving in right next to him. He looked back at Sean and just admired his beautiful body for a moment before deciding he had to take a massive leak. He finished and came back, and laid down next to Sean, wrapping his huge, strong arms around him protectively.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
"Mmm. Good morning, Tony." Sean smiled.
" Mornin', babe." Tony said, kissing Sean's full lips. " Sleep okay? I slept like a log." Tony said stretching and popping joints in his back and shoulders. Tony pulled Sean onto his lap and let him cuddle into his huge, muscular chest.
"I slept like a baby." Sean smiled as he leaned against Tony's body.
" Glad to hear it." Tony flashed his 100 watt smile. " How do you feel in the size department?" Tony asked, rubbing Sean's belly.
"It feels incredibly awesome." Sean moaned.
" Still as huge as last night?" Tony asked hopeful it had shrunk a little so he could fuck Sean again.
"We might want to move me to a bigger place before you fill me up again, babe." Sean said.
Tony laughed his deep, booming laugh. " You might have a good point there." He said smiling. " First of all can your ass handle all the poundings I'm giving it? I wouldn't wanna rip it apart." Tony asked, smirking with child-like pride.
"I can handle it, babe." Sean replied.
Tony smiled and kissed Sean's cheek. " You're amazing babe." Tony said. " Wanna go over to my place for a change of scenery?" Tony asked.
"Sure. If I can fit through a door." Sean smiled.
Tony laughed. " I'll rub you with butter if I have to." He chuckled. Tony picked Sean up in his huge arms and carried him over to his apartment. When Tony finally got the door open ( He was having trouble balancing Sean and unlocking he door) he opened it to find his drum kit blocking up the whole living room. " Oh, shit! I forgot to tear down my kit!" Tony said, pissed that he forgot to do it after his gig. He carefully carried Sean past it, making sure not to drop him. A difficult process to say the least. Tony EVENTUALLY got Sean back to his bedroom. He laid Sean on his bed and plopped down next to him, already exhausted before he even started banging Sean.
Mmm. I can't wait to be fill with more cum." Sean moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,458 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 863 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,322 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 596 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,621 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,353 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80