Closed The Business... (With DragonKnight)
Chris nods as he glances over at the couch before going to take a seat. "What I am offering, comes with a few conditions. First, seeing as he will not release you I have offered to buy you, and if I do you will come to live with me, which brings me to what I am here for. I want you to provide me with a child"
Ryne blushed at Chris' words, being bought meant that you wouldn't have to have sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry. "You want a child? I don't mean to brag but, I have six that are almost ready for you." He playfully joked.
"I want one with my blood, my genes, I already have everything required I simply need a surrogate to carry the child or children, but I wanted to go about it a...different..way"
"What did you have in mind?" Ryne asked cautiously
"You'll be artificially inseminated, as I should I already have everything I need, I simply need a surrogate"
"That's it? I can do that if that's what you want. But you'll have to wait due to obvious reasons." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly to emphasize his point.
Chris nods "The entire time, if you do happen to get pregnant you will live with me through the entire pregnancy, as will they"
Ryne nodded. "What now? Do you want me to come to you're home?" He asked:
"Yes, though you will continue to work for him until after they are born, those were his conditions. So I will be here tomorrow night to pick you up if you want to come stay with me. Though I am not forcing you to do so until it is my child that you carry. I will know if you are here when I return tomorrow night. Until then, good night" Chris then gets up and leaves the room.
Ryne nodded as he returned home that night. Work was uneventful the next day. He waited patiently for Chris as he felt some pain in his belly.
The hours continue to tick by as Ryne waits. him eventually being sent back out to entertain the crowd.
Ryne danced as best as he could, the contractions getting stronger. He hid his pain away from all the customers and kept a smile on for them.
When his 'captor' finally allows him to go back to his room his is only able to hold the smile for a few more seconds, him slowly heading down the hall leading to his room. Him opening the door to find Chris sitting on the couch.
Ryne rushed to Chris and held onto him. "I think I'm giving birth! I can't hold it in any longer." He said in pain.
Chris looks at him for a minute, slightly shocked by Ryne's reaction before helping him sit down on the couch, the contraction the courses through him in the next moment quite visible to the human eye as Ryne's stomach tightens under his robe.
Ryne moaned in pain. "I need to go to the hospital. These babies need out now! Please call a hospital!" He begged as the babies started to kick, causing bumps to appear from each kick.
"There won't be any of that" They both turn toward the door as Ryne's 'captor' comes in, coming over to forefully grab Ryne's arm before pulling him along down the hall before tossing him into a room with only a large window on one side of the room and closing and locking the door.
"No! Please! I need to go to the hospital!" Ryne begged in pain before his water broke.
He doesn't get a response besides that of the people outside watching
Ryne moaned as he held his belly in pain as he tried to breathe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,289 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,729 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,428 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,680 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM