Open The pet to the Wealthy
There was a question, nagging him This guy got six eggs already, why did he need more? However Henry waited until he was able to finish the meal, the steak was rather good. Cooked for a good amount of time but still juicy with flavor.

"So...how many kids do you actually want?" Henry asked.
Luce was a little taken back by the question and gave a soft sight leaning forward to rest his chin on his hand "as many as you can provide" he says simply with a shrug

"i am the last of my kind other than the six waiting in the room, most of the demons that will be breeding with you will be at that point. We are popular with hunters and witches alike for our fur, or some other atribute that is highly prized." He watched the gumans face waiting for a reaction "we may be demons but most of us are not evil. Infact even wiches familiars are demons and many of the harmles beings that do magic are demons. The scope is broad but its the few that tarnish the many"
Available for conversation, pm me.
A protest was about to leave Henry but Luce beat him in words, to hear their reasoning well....it stunned the mortal .Causing him to stay paused and his expression to weaken as he glanced away. Last of their kind huh? Well......how was he supose to hate them for forcing him into this now?

"I'm going back to my room." Henry replied as he stood and headed off.
"But you have not eaten" the feline calls out "i must insist you eat something, even if i am giving you time to recover, and they do not use nutrients from you to grow, you still need sustenance" he called before the human could get to the door.
"I LOST MY APPETITE OKAY?!" Henry snapped back. "And I did too eat, just no all of it!"
Luce growled at the snap, not liking the disrespect. He would let it slide this time.

"Then how about you have a look around the mansion" he offered "i will come find you later"
"I'm going to my room. That's that." Herny replied as he walked away.

Once back in his room, he slammed it shut. He knew locking it would do no good considering Luce could possibly go through walls. Though he took a seat in front of the door and leaned against it. He just wanted to go home now.
Luce sighed and finished his own meal. He hoped that tge human would warm up to him eventually, even if he needed to go slow and sweet fot the next mating session.

He could easily change the way the human thought with little power, but he didnt want that, that would take the spark out of the male and that spark is what attracted him the most.
By time Luce got back, they' find Henry sitting on the bed naked. The male didn't even glance at em.

"Just get it over with and put as many as you want." Henry repllied.
"You really dont get it do you?" Luce muttered softly and walked over pushing the human to lay on his back to face him "you may not get the same treatment from the others, but listen to me carefully, what i want, is for you to WANT it, not just be a baby factory " he leaned in to be nose to nose with him.

"I want you, not some drone" he kissed him firmly and smiled "besides l, you are not the only one carrying young my cute human"
"Then you should've thought about that before I got kidnapped and forced into this. You clam to care so much? Fine then, prove it! Get me out of this place so I can live my life again, whilist you can get what you want still." Henry replied.

The nose against his didn't do much. He wasn't much of a dog or cat person but he could learn eventually. A brow was raised to their statement.

"If you're carrying, why don't you do this with the aid of some other demon?" Henry asked.
"I cant free you, master would kill us both" he said "and because it wouldn't work. We need the seed or body of a mortal to be able to reproduce. Males work best, we dont know why, they just tend to not miscarry as much..."
"Then let's just get the second batch over with." Henry replied.

Well there went any hope he had there.
Luce gave a sigh. He truly did want the human to want him and this. It would make the whole process more enjoyable for both of them. For now he would go slow and gentle and try to work him towards it.
Depending on how things went, Henry could come around. Although it was gonna take a lot to get him to come around considering how everything had been going lately. Once the session was over with, his stomach was already bulging at twins. It seemed the growing would start up halfway through the sessions and now the human was merely trying to sleep.
Luce curled up at the foot of the bed to sldep with him. He had given him 12 this time, two of them to be live to see how the human would react to breastfeeding
By the time Henry woke up, his stomach was at six. It seemed the addition of live young with eggs had slowed it down. As his chest was somewhat puffy with milk. Getting out of the bed was hard along with putting pants on. Though he was now trying to pull his shirt on to cover some of his stomach.
"You know uou dont need to do that" luce said watching " but if you insist on a shirt, eell get you a bigger one after breakfast ok?"
"Like I said, I prefer to have clothes." Henry answered though he gave a sigh. "I guess a bigger shirt won't hurt...."
"Just leave that one here for now, lets go get food in you then to the supply rooms" he said motioning to the shirt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 945 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,337 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,094 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,644 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  O Masters pet -NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 0 818 01-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Teacher's pet. (Closed with Saxton.) MinxVeren 4 1,842 06-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Last Post: MinxVeren