Open The pet to the Wealthy
"I'm not going to the dinning area half naked, partially naked in this sense is fine." Henry said as he started past Luce.
"Your pants still fit" he says with a shrug "youll be fine, besides theres noone here who will mock you for it"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"I don't care, I'm more comfortable in clothes when out in public cause that's how I was raised." Henry answered.

Getting to the dinning area was a bit rough an fitting at the table was a even rougher task with his stomach. His chest felt more strange though he didn't really know what was going on and frankly, he didn't want to. Ordering a bigger meal with a hamburger and fries, he didn't really feel up for just one thing. So hence the two things.
Luce ordered a chop for himself and rested into his chair, his footpaw gently rubbing the humans leg under the table. "I must say you have a nice healthy glow when your pregnant"
"Please stop rubbing my leg like that...." Henry requested weakly. "I guess...."

Henry wasn't sure if he looked different, other than fatter with the large mass being his stomach. He was just about to finish his burger when he felt something kick hard in his stomach an he gasped; nearly choking on his burger. Though he dropped it and glanced down at his stomach. What the hell just happened?
Luce chuckled yet continued to rub "your enjoying the contact, i can tell, besides how you going to make me stop?" He smiled his tail wagging then saw him drop his feed "whats wrong? You feeling ok?"
"MOre like grating what's left of my nerves." Henry replied to the contact joke. "I don't know....there was just this sudden pain and it's gone. Nearly choked on the burger but oh well."

Grabbing his glass of water, he took a few drinks from it. His stomach swelled just a few more inches.
"A pain?" Luce asked watching as the belly continued to grow "can you discribe it?" He asks and subconsciously rubs his own belly, eager to one day have a showing bump of growing kittens.
"Well....could be a kick or just...one of the eggs moving around in there violently." Henry answered as he put two fries in his mouth.

It was just a one time thing it seemed like, so he was just going to ignore it and keep eating. His stomach bulged outward more and if you looked closer, you could see a slight outline of a egg at his right side pressed against the skin due to all the others.
"Hmm possibly" he muses watching and smiles seeing how large the egg is "by the looks of it you should be due soon, with the eggs at least... how are your nipples feeling? Hurting yet?" He was asking not out of any perverted interest but because ot would be a sign that he was indeed getting close.
"Wait.....you didn't pull some crap on me and do something stupid did ya?" Henry questioned as he pointed a french fry at em. "No....my chest just feels weird, nothing hurts. Strange man."
Luce gave a chuckle and held up his hands in a fassion of innocence "i did nothing" he answeres simply "i asked because with live young, one of the signs youll be close to birth is youll start lactating" he said simply and gave a shrug.

"Ill go through something similar too eventually" he says "althought i will be for several months up to birth, ill also be stuck in my true form, on all fours"
An eyebrow twitched at this. Great, so now he had to deal with the cub things swirming in him and hard eggs? Just lovely. A annoyed sigh left him before he went back to eating. Just great. If the guy did care, they would've talked it over or at least given a heads up. And no that mock from the first time did not count.
Luce just gave a smile seeming to know what he was thinking "i did tell you i gave you live young" he says simply "and i have told you countless times i DO care for your wellbeing, and i am open to any questions or discussions you want to have, as long as its not about your escape. We would both be punished for that, and death is still on the table as the punishment... for both of us"
"Put a sock in it and keep it there." Henry replied seriously.

Going back to his fries, his burger was finished though his stomach was just feeling weird. He didn't fell full, he just felt stuck. Like his stomach was just being pressed against the underside of the table; which it was due to it growing so much. His chest was also fuller and there was a tingling feeling to it.
Luce chuckled and shifted a little and the table heaced a bit, shifting die to the humans growing dome "you should be thankful that i made master include an anti-blemish part to the curse" he says with a smile "no stretchmarks for you, no matter how big you get"
"Sock in it means, no talking. You can mummble gibberish, no speak. Mumble." Henry said.

Shifting in his seat, he tried to get confortable as he finished his fries, though he still felt hungry so he just ordered the same thing again. It was good the first time, second time should be no problem.
Luce just shook his head and continued with hently rubbing the humans leg with his foot "fine then, if you dont want to ask me any questions ill just sit here" he gave a sigh wishing he would atleast believe him when he said he A, cared for him and B, was attracted to him
"That's not mumbling with a sock in your mouth." This is. Mphmh mera me ar." Henry retorted, it was a kind of funny thing but hey, Henry was looking for something humorous to try and brighten up how this was going.

It wasn't long for the order to come back, in which he started with the burger as normal.
Luce chuckled "i could mumble with something Else in my mouth" he said giving a wink and lewd smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 946 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,337 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C The Giant's Breeding Pet (018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 68 15,100 04-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite) Lovebite 217 36,654 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  O Masters pet -NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 0 818 01-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Teacher's pet. (Closed with Saxton.) MinxVeren 4 1,842 06-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Last Post: MinxVeren