Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility
Sean helped taking Keith's shirt off. When it came off, Sean was surprised how smooth Keith's belly was.
As Sean rubbed the enormous mound that rested atop of Keith's stomach, a small moan elicited from his lips.
Sean took this opportunity to kiss Keith on the lips. He placed Keith's hand on his massive cock.
The two had exchanged kisses and felt the hot, steamy grip of passion plunge them into a sea of ecstasy. Keith was lost in all the passion but was brought back to reality as he felt a fluttering kick from inside his stomach. Sean felt the kick as well and couldn't believe it. The two sat there on the bathroom floor looking over Keith's bergoening belly that overflowed onto his lap. After a few minutes of waiting, Keith felt another motion coming from the insides of his belly that made it squirm anxiously.
"Keith. Are you pregnant?" Sean asked as he rubbed Keith's belly again.
"What!?" Keith scoffed," No way! How could a guy like me be pregnant!?"

Just as Keith crossed his arms in disbelief, he felt another rush of movement that contorted his stomach from a perfect sphere to an oblong oval shape and back to its original shape.
"Whatever, dude. We need to get out of here." Sean said as he stood up.
"Aite," Keith said as he slowly and carefully lift himself up from the floor.

Keith felt big. His stomach had jutted out of his core like an over-ripened watermelon. It looked like it was weighing him down heavily as his body tried to readjust itself for balance.

"Wait! What about my shirt? I can't go out like this!?" Keith said as he groped his new girth with both hands. "How the hell did this happen to me?"
"Remember those tokens? That guy said they were magical." Sean replied. "And I can't go anywhere, cause my jeans are torn."
"What can we do?" Keith bickered, "I can't go out there with this heavy ass gut. There's gotta be a way for us to go back to normal?"
"Then I guess we'll have to wait til everyone has left." Sean sighed.
"Well that's no fun," Keith said as he drew himself closer to Sean, "Why don't we mess around in the mean time."

Keith started to fondle Sean's massive balls with his hands and started licking his shaft till he reached the head. Keith stared intently on Sean's anaconda sized dick and was struck by a huge wave of lust.

"Sean, I need you inside me," Keith said as he planted a passionate kiss on Sean's lips.
"Are you sure, Keith?" Sean asked. "My cock is way too big to fit inside of you."
"It never hurts to try," Keith winked.

Keith got on all fours and waved his plump bubble butt in front of Sean's dick. Keith had to hold onto the side of his belly while he was on the floor to avoid the pull of gravity of it. He felt how firm and rotund his belly was and started getting hard. He wanted Sean in him so badly.
Sean plunged his massive cock inside of Keith. He was surprised that his cock could fit inside of Keith.
Keith felt immense satisfaction once Sean drove it in him. Keith felt every inch of Sean deep inside him. He swore he felt it pass through into his stomach. Sean's thrusts sent Keith deeper and deeper into him charging up for a powerful climax. With one final thrust, Keith felt Sean pile drive his dick so far up into his core that he heard Sean grunt deeply to initiate a huge blast of cum inside him. Wave after wave of cum continued to pour into Keith's belly making him wince with pain as he felt his gut grow inch by inch.

"Uuugggghhhhhh Fuck dude," Keith groaned,"Something doesn't feel ri-uuuuuggggghhhhhhhhg.."
When Sean pulled out, he saw how huge Keith's belly was. "Keith. You OK?" Sean asked.
As Sean pulled out, Keith felt a rush of liquid gush out of him soaking the floor and making a sticky puddle. Keith was on his back naked on the floor his massive belly had harden and started convulsing and squirming rapidly.

"uuugggghhhhhhh," Keith groaned in a low pitch tone, "Something's c-c-coming......S-s-seannn....."

Keith felt an immense weight traveling down to his pelvis. Keith had his legs bent and his hands gripping onto the back of his thighs.

"Sean......what's happening down there?" Keith said trying regain some composure.
"I-I think you're about to give birth." Sean replied.
"FFFFFFFfffffffuuuuuuuu........" Keith announced as he felt something hard try to pass through his pelvis. He was trying to keep his voice to a minimum to avoid much attention to them in the bathroom. His belly continued to convulse and squirm as the things inside him thrashed and kicked about. Keith panted and did some quick breathing to get his body ready to push out this thing as fast as possible. With each push, Keith felt his hips widen and ache from the sheer size of his offspring.

Sean was awed at the sight of his friend giving birth. He saw Keith's face struggling and sweating with all the effort of pushing this thing out. His pectorals were slightly leaking with liquid as it sat on top of his massive dome of a belly.

With one more heavy push, Keith had felt something pop out through his anus.

"Sean, pull it out of me!" Keith commanded.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,907 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The Cock Growth and The Preggo with pregnantwithtwins SeanWoods221 5 2,482 03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 147 16,029 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,958 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The Growth Cream (First Come, First Serve) SeanWoods221 0 920 06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with deltachick1513) SeanWoods221 550 97,899 04-16-2016, 05:16 AM
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,695 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
  C Graduation growth (penguinmartim) anibus3 34 5,113 02-18-2016, 06:24 AM
Last Post: penguinmartim
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with midi94) SeanWoods221 208 28,295 12-11-2015, 06:29 AM
  Sudden school growth! Claude Mathers 115 20,951 09-09-2015, 12:34 AM