Closed The Stepfather [With DragonKnight]
Heart 
The Stepfather
Roleplay between Alchemyst & DragonKnight

It was a mundane, dry, rainy evening. Weather that suited the mood for this time. Just as the funeral was ending. Loved ones, and friends saying their last goodbyes as they solemnly headed to their cars. Driving off into the dreadful weather. The deceased daughter, being the last one to stare down at the grave, Brooke, sighed heavily. Being only seven, she had a lot of weight on her shoulders. Her features resembled both parents but mostly her father. Brown fur with light tan streaks, unique hazel green eyes and long brown hair that was always put in a high pony tail. The young girl wanted to cry but the rain seemed to of done that for her. Allowing the rain to soak her completely, she felt a dryness hover over her, turning around she would find her heavily pregnant, widower father holding an umbrella above her. "What's going to happen to us now, papa?"
Ryne said nothing for a moment as he held Brooke's hand. "I don't know. We'll have to figure something out." The young kangaroo said.
Nodding quietly as the too held hands walking back to the vehicle, the drive was long and quiet.
Ryne arrived home and started to make dinner for his daughter. He started to cry as he couldn't hold it any longer. He loved his husband John dearly, spending time with him in every way. He loved to cook for John after he got home for work and now painful memories were brought back from the accident.
The young one ate quietly. Wondering to herself when the babies would due. Her thoughts were cut shortly when she heard a knock at the door.
Ryne wiped away his tears before he went to the door. He looked presentable before opening the door. "Hello? Who is it?" He asked as he opened the door.
A young male rusa smiled at the kangaroo. "Hey, I was a friend of your husband. I just wanted to give my condolences and drop off this gift basket.." the well built male said. "Mind if I come in?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,529 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,731 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,428 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,681 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,767 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM