Closed Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596)
Tobias had found such a nice necklace in an old store. He couldn't believe how cheap it had been, yet he could tell the materials were much more pricy. Gold chain, a setting with silver accents, and a single egg-shaped opal clasped in a beautiful silver bird talon. He knew someone who would just love it, so he bought it and got it neatly giftwrapped before bringing it home.

He had called them, telling them he had a surprise for them...and dinner. He always loved cooking. So he got himself cleaned up and made a modest dinner of pasta, neatly laid out on the table with the gift box sitting at their spot. He hummed to himself, idly watching the clock between glancing at the TV and checking on the pasta. Of course tonight would be more than just dinner and a gift, but it was nice to start that way.
Samus and his brother James pulled up to the house. Samus stands outside the door without Tobias's knowning, fixing the collar of his denim jacket. He clears his throat and checks his breath. James, Samus's little brother just rolled his eyes as Samus continued to fix his hair. He adjusts his snake bites and his septum piercing. "Ready." Samus knocks on the door.
Tobias was casually dressed, his long raven-black hair pulled back into a low ponytail and thin glasses set on his nose, obscuring his sharp blue eyes.

He got up when he heard the door, answering with a smile on his face but pausing. He wasn't expecting Samus to bring his brother, but he wasn't about to turn him away. "Welcome." He said, stepping aside. "Wasn't expecting more company, but I made plenty of food." He said, going to set out more plates.
"I'm sorry. I'm stuck babysitting. But Tobias this is my little brother James." Samus walks in, James following him. Samus doesnt hug Tobias, hinting that James doesn't know about the relationship.

"Cool tv..." James says, walking over to it. James is wear a bracelet and necklace with a pink "T" on them. Samus looks at Tobias then at the food.

"What exactly are you planning?" Samus questions, seemingly suddenly nervous.
Tobias noticed the way Samus was acting and quickly caught on that his brother didn't know about them. He sighed softly, watching James go check out his TV. He also had quite a few games hooked up to it.

He looked back to Samus, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, I was hoping for a nice night with you." He said, keeping his voice low. "But it's not a big deal." He shrugged. "I made plenty of food." He said, shifting a bit closer to Samus, "and maybe we can bribe your brother with games to stay quiet and out here." He whispered by his ear before quickly going to get the pasta.

He forgot about the box on the table, sitting where Samus usually sat.
James answers his phone, walking outside. Samus sighs. "I'm really sorry...." He helps Tobias with dinner, helping him set the table. He glances at the door them at James as he walks in.

"What's wrong?" Samus asked, noticing the look on James's face.

"I have to get to the hospital. Tiffany was in a car accident. Can I have the car?" Samus throws him the keys.

"I can spend the night here Jay. I hope she's ok." James runs out, driving to the hospital.

"Well, now we're alone" Samus laughs.
Tobias wasn't upset, just a little disappointed that his night got sidetracked. He glanced up when James went outside, shaking his head at Samus's apology. "It's alright. He's family, that's important." He said, giving one of his sweet honest smiles...the kind that made those bright blue eyes even brighter.

He paused when James returned, looking concerned. "Hope she's alright." He said before the boy left, sighing softly. But now his attention turned back to Samus as a smile came back to his face. "That we are. I figured we could enjoy a nice meal first." He said, motioning to the table....he wondered if Samus would like the gift waiting for him.
Samus sits down, and he starts to eat. After dinner he looks at Tobias. "That was amazing. Tasted awesome."

Hie phone goes off when James calls. He ignores the call, yawning.
Tobias idly chats about his day at work. Nothing different from usual. He was glad Samus enjoyed the meal, smiling brightly. "Thanks. I'm glad you liked it." He said, getting up to take the plates. When he returned, he set the box containing the necklace in front of Samus, a sheepish smile on his face. "I saw it in a thrift store, thought you'd like it." He said, pausing when he heard the phone. "You gonna check that?"
"Uh.... sure..." Samus checks the phone and then answers it "Hello?" He answers, sounding curious.
Tobias sighed and sat down when Samus ignored his gift. He took it out of the box and ran his fingers over the smooth opal egg held in the silver bird's talon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile C A gift from the gods(dusty779) Gadiva22 304 15,614 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The alpha males. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 10 2,790 05-20-2016, 03:47 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C Tresspassing (Wolfmpreglover596) anibus3 16 3,022 05-17-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  Love has no gender. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 18 3,805 05-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596) RelicDevachi 79 12,378 05-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Wolfmpreglover596
  C Employee (with Wolfmpreglover596) labprotocol 17 2,633 05-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Wolfmpreglover596
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 44,036 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,201 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,475 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,623 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous