Open The Menagerie Continued (Open to mpreg and fpreg)
"You want out of the cage? " She askes, knowing he'll want to go to the bathroom.
He nods whining "g...god mate it stop" he whimpers loudly and curls up a bit around his stomach clutching at it "i...it hurts p...please make it s...stop"
Available for conversation, pm me.
She opens the cage and helps him out just as the unbearable urge to squat and push comes over you.
He tries to make it to the large sand trey thats been put in the room for him but cant even get to that, he yowls in pain as a rush of fluids flows out of him unable to fight his bodys insistance at controling his actions "wh...whats haAAhpenning!?" He crys screaming half way through
"I told you." She watches you, grinning. She walks back to the laptop, waiting for him to beg and plead for help.
He whimpres groaning and clawing a bit atvthe tiled floor "but...but i cant be" he pants whimpering "i..we h..have litters of l...like six o...or seven i...i shouldnt be able to fiAAHt... inside that fucking c..cage" he whimpers loudly trying to think of how to stop the pain. He wasnt lieing, this was a small pregnancy for his kind, but then they had only given him two to carry for his first time, next time he would be huge.
She shrugs, watching him manage to get to the bathroom. She knows he'll be screaming for her beforr the cub has even crowned.
He continues to groan and whimper loudly in pain. She wasnt being helpful, and he didnt want to call out to her for assistance if she was going to be so cold. Eventually he is left sprawled out on the floor sobbing and clutching his belly in between his pain filled crys. For him it was torture and the longer it went and more she seemed to ignore him the more it felt that way. It took nearly falf an hour before he finally cracked.
"F...FOR THE LOVE OF F....FUCKING GOD S...SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"
She walks over, kneeling down. "Take it easy..." Her voice is suddenly soft and gentle. "Squat for me. I'll support you." She helps him into position, keeping him up right and keeping his legs spread. "Now follow your bodies instincts. Do what feels right." She rubs his inner thighs.
He whimpers loudly doing as she says, baring down occasionally with the contractions and giving loud yowls of pain as he does. He doesnt want to admit that the stroking is helping and he also starts to accept that he is indeed pregnant... but what will happen after? Will she just take the kittens? Will he even get to see them? The thoughts only cause him to tense and falter a little.
"Focus Leo, cmon." She rubs his opening, keeping his tail out of the way. "Keep going."
He nods and groans pushing once again, the first kitten starting to crown he blushes deeply when she lifts his tail
"Good boy! Keep going! It's gonna start burning... Push through it"
He shudders hearing the forcast. He continues to push and bare down with his contractions the kitten pushing further soon reaching the halfway point. He pants heavily already tired from all the pain.
She supports the cub. "Next contraction push as hard as you can." She gently turns the cub, knowing your tired. She gently starts to pull on the cub.
He nods panting a bit but does as told, crying out loudly as he pushes, the cub sliding free into her hands. He pants heavily trying not to collapse, his body telling him he isnt done yet.
She lays you down, cleaning off the little girl. "Aw... look..." She sets her beside you.
He pants and smiles leaning over and giving her a loving lick. "A...am i ever going to see her again?" He asks almost under his breath before giving a groan at another contraction
"You're going to be taking care of her." She rubs your belly.
Nodding leo blushes "i...i just.. i didnt know what you would do with them once i had them" he admits softlybegore giving a groan "i...i assumed id be knocked up again a....as soon as possible..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,561 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,361 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,329 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie