Open The Menagerie Continued (Open to mpreg and fpreg)
"Nah. Now. Relax and breathe kitty cat." She grins, teasing him playfully,
He whimpers and gives a soft growl "y...your lucky i cant scratch uou" he says before giving a loud groan as he has another hard one "urgh...c..calm d...down f...force wont rush it" he says to himself
Available for conversation, pm me.
She rubs his lower belly with on hand, scratching at the base of his tail with the other hand. "I was just teasing." She says startled by his threat.
"I...i was raised t...to never trust humans" he says before giving a groan and tries to get back into a squatting position
"I'm trustworthy." She helps you, massaging your back.
"Th...then w...why a..am i going through this?" He asks whimpering loudly before giving a loud cry and pushes as the second kitten gets into position
"I'm sorry.... I really am..." She cups your opening gently. "I wouldn't do this if I had a choice."
He just whimpers and yowls out again. His face fure matted down with sweat and tears, it doesn't take long for the second one to crown, it being slightly smaller and the first having 'opened the path'
"Nice and hard for me Leo." She stretches him around the head.
He groans and pants heavily before doing so. His forceful painfilled cry fills the room as he pushes with everything he can, the kitten seeming to hesitate for a moment before sliding free into her hands leaving him to collapse onto his front breathing heavily.
She cleans the second little girl, setting her next to her sibling. "Good job..." She hears him start to growl. (You wanna turn this against her?)
(Hehe your choice)

He growls softly feeling protective over the kittens and worried whats going to happen next
(I say she gets what she deserves, which would be your choice.)

"Can you carry them?" She asked.
(Hehe a good mounting?)
He pants shaking his head. He gets up slowly and moves to them curling around them protectively not wanting to return to the cramped cage that was barely big enough for him. Now with the two cub, he was fearful he would crush them in such an enclosed space.
(Maybe a full litter?)

She picks them up "I'll lead you to your room..."
(Hehe, well im sure he is going to get the same too soon anyway so sure )

He givds a snarl as she takes the cubs and swats at her hands, although without sharp claws or the ability to use his teeth its nothing more than an empty threat. As she starts to walk out he manages to get onto his paws and follow after her, wabbling a little as he does as he is sore from what he just went through.
"Take it easy. " She sets the cubs on the bed. "There....."
He watches her getting an idea as she is kneeled down and bent over to place the kittens onto the large bed, he quickly pounces her from behind, pinning her in place and gives a growl into her ear
"Woah! What the fuck?! Get off me!" She struggles underneath yoy.
He gives a purr using one of his hind legs to pull the humans pants down the rub himself against her folds "ill get off alright" he says teasingly, and so will you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,641 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,338 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie