Open The Menagerie Continued (Open to mpreg and fpreg)
"C-Cmon... D-Dont do this..." She groans with pleasure, starting to get soaking wet.
He gives a lust filled grown and presses his length against her now "shouldn't have stuck it in the air then" he says pushing into her
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Holy fuck. " She groans, his length stretching her open. "F-Fuck me like the animal you are."
He cant help but chuckle soon hilting in her he starts to hump like she asked, pounding deep and hard into her tigh hole, his only intent not to fill her to bursting
She groans in ecstasy, unintentionally pushing against his length, tightening around it as she begins to push him out of her.
"Ugh! It sounds like Libby is having trouble again..." Darius says to his assistant while injecting kitty with a fertility serum. "Shall I move to intervene?"
(Sorry I was gone for so long. Life happened HARD!)
Leo continutes to hump into her giving more soft pleasured growls, ignoring her attempts to shake him off. It had been so long he was already getting close.
"Dammit she's crashing! Grab a 1/5 inch tube! Hurry!"

Libby groans, giving up. "H-Harder!" She groans.
"What?! What the hell did you do?!" I ask, grabbing the supplies you asked for.
Leo obliged her, pounding deep into her as his barbs lightly scratched at her insides while his balls slapped against her.
"H...here it comes!" He growls "hope your ready for a litter!"
Dr. Jackson forces the tube down my throat. "She's a cat... They don't do well with anesthesia."

"Cum in me already!" She groans.
Giving a deep snarling roar Leo pushes in hard and finally cums, filling her with a large amount of his thick rich cum. he stayed buried in her for a little while, panting and getting back his energy before dismounting and getting onto the bed, curling up around his kittens who instantly latch onto his teats to feed making him give a soft groan.
"H-Holy....." She collapses onto the bed, curling up.
"Rrgh! Just make sure she lives! We cannot afford to lose her!" Darius says, before running off to check on Libby.
"What?" He sees Libby sprawled on the floor with cum leaking from her pussy. "Libby, what the hell happened?!"
Leo purred smiling looking down at the human while the kittens fed "Mmm, im sure ill be carrying again soon... and possibly a litter just like you will be too" his purr deepened and his smile turned to a taunting one "Im sure we will both enjoy it the same amount" he looked up to the new human who walked in and gave a soft growl and curled up tighter around the kittens.
"She gave me an opportunity, so i took it" he said simply
"Hmm... Well I suppose I can't complain about a new vessel for more samples."
he simply snorts up at the male and starts cleaning his kittens "So... how long a break do i get?" he asks knowing that he WILL get knocked up again
"That depends. How exhausted are you?" He asks, snidely.
he tilts his head "Why would it matter? i cant fight back anyway" he says through pawing at the muzzle on his face
"A valid point." I say as I pull out a gun like device from my lab coat and fire a dart into your abdomen with it. It pumps you full of a strange serum that arouses your body and relaxes your muscles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,571 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,639 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,337 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie