Open Stucky MPreg RP
When Steve finds him in that rundown apartment in Germany the first thing that comes to his mind is shock. He had slipped in through the window so he wasn't sure wether or not the former asset had noticed his presence, or if he was really aware of anything at the moment.

A low moan slipped passed Bucky's lips before he resumed his panting, his face was red and his body dripping sweat as his mop of disheveled hair stuck to his face. His hands clawed at the thin sheets covering the mattress in an attempt to rid himself of the pain. Even from his position across the room Steve could see the tightening of Bucky's now quite large stomach as another contraction gripped his body, another moan rising from the male's throat.

He was still fully clothed, a small bag of what Steve thought were plums laying on the counter. Steve had no idea how, or for how long his friend had been in labor or in what state he was currently in. Taking a step or two toward the mattress Steve leaves the shield and any other weapon over by the window. It didn't occur to him that Bucky had actually been in labor for nearly 48 hours with little to no progress made with the baby or babies inside him.

(Searching for a literate and descriptive Bucky)
(i think i could try this, i am better with detailed roleplays than with the one lines one)

Name: Bucky
Appearence: Tall, toned body, shoulder-lengh brown straight hair, grey eyes, shaved face and body, huge round belly.
Nine months Pregnant with twins.

Bucky cried out when he felt another contraction hitting his hude belly. This was taking too long, he had been doing that for 48 hours now, and yet, he seemed to make no progress, and his dilation seemed to be almost none. He felt like his belly was about to pop, and each contraction would let the huge orb hard like a rock. "Oh, damn" he sighed, too tired to do anything other than that. He remembered the promise he had made to himself, that he wouldn't be one of those desperate boys he would see in labor videos, crying and screaming as if they were about to die, but after almost 2 days of labor, it was hard to keep the promise. He rubbed his belly with one hand, wishing he could at least get some help. He was scared, he feared the babies wouldn't survive after so long inside him. And of course, he also feared he would die before being able to see his babies' little faces. Another contraction started and he yelled in pain, feeling tears rolling down his cheek. The pain was unbearable, so strong that Bucky wasn't able to take off his clothes without help. "Oh, gosh... I must be looking so pathetic now, having no progress with this babies and not even being able to take off my clothes. Even if i can push them out, how the hell are they going to come on my pants."
Steve had slipped in through the window, Bucky not yet noticing his presence. He made no move from his position in the shadows. Hearing Bucky's pained mumbles he slowly inches his way toward the mattress on which his friend lays. "Buck? Do you know me?"
Bucky was in the middle of a groan, caused by a very painful contraction, when he heard his friend Steve's voice "S-Steven? Is that you?" He asked, sighing with relief cause now he at least wouldn't be alone "please, man, you need to help me, this is taking so long.... AAAAH" He yelled when another sharp pain tortured his muscles.
Steve comes closer, looking Bucky over before his eyes land on his friends rather large stomach. It took him a minute or two to compose himself before he knelt down beside the matress, his hands beginning to fumble with Bucky's belt, surprised that it even still fit.
Bucky let another moan comes out of his lips when the contractions reach its peek. Sweat was covering his forehead, his chest and his huge belly. When steve started to take off his pants, he was a first a bit frightned, but then he just breathed slowly, thinking about how it was for the good of the babies. He could feel the relief of it, but he still was feeling terrible, specially around his belly, where his shirt was now tight because of the sweat. "Please, take off my shirt too, i'm all sweaty" he asked, almost begging. It was nothing sexual, it was just the desire to be free of the waves of heat.
Steve manages to remove Bucky's pants with little help from the latter. He then reaches his hands out to pull Bucky into a sitting position before Steve begins to peel his shirt away from his sweat soaked skin. Bucky's legs automatically splayed out as Steve pulled him into a sitting position.
(sorry for the late, i've been quite busy)

"Thanks a lot, Steve" Bucky says, breathless, but smiling as he knew that at least he would get some help now. He wouldn't need to do it all by himself. However, when another contraction started, he forgot about the happiness and cried out in pain "Oooooh... Steve, this is taking so long. it's been more than 48 hours now, i guess, and it feels like i have no dilation yet... I'm afraid the babies might be hurt or..." He couldn't even finish the thought. Bucky had no idea what would he do if something had happened with his precious little babies. But, suddenly, for his joy, he felt kicks again, so he knew the babies were, at least, alive, even if under a lot of stress. "Please, Steve, what do i do?" he asked with tears on his eyes.
"Just breathe, I'm going to get some towels and things, I'll be right back" Steve disappears soon after to go gather some towels and other things they might need. He makes his way back to Bucky afterward before laying everything out beside the bed Bucky was currently sitting on. "You said 48 hours? You've been in labor for 48 hours?"
(06-20-2016, 12:16 AM)018Luxio Wrote: "Just breathe, I'm going to get some towels and things, I'll be right back" Steve disappears soon after to go gather some towels and other things they might need. He makes his way back to Bucky afterward before laying everything out beside the bed Bucky was currently sitting on. "You said 48 hours? You've been in labor for 48 hours?"

"Yes, yes" Bucky said, crying "The longest 48 hours of my entired life. That's why i'm so scared" he said, looking at Steve's eyes, hoping his friend would be able to do something to help him "I'm feeling so bad, this hurt more than anything i have ever done before." he said. "AAAAW, SHIT" He screamed when another wave of pain took control over his body "OOOOOOOOOOH, please, Steven, i just want them to get out"
Steve looks at him for a minute or two before coming over to where Bucky sat, holding a hand out to him. Maybe if Steve was able to get Bucky up they could get things moving, or at least he hoped. He helps Bucky to his feet, taking slow steps as they slowly made their way around the room.
Bucky walks very slowly around the room, every step would make him feel like his belly was about to tear because of the wheigh of the babies. He waddled around the room for a few minutes, but soon he got tired again, the babies were kicking the hell inside of him, and every kick would hit the middle or top of his belly, since the babies were already on the right position. He would lean on Steve so he wouldn't fall and walk around the room, holding the bottom of his belly with one hand, and on each contraction he would bite his lips to avoid screaming, because he didn't want Steve to think he was weak or dramatic. However, when the pain was too strong, he would let deep moans come out of his mouth. 

After half an hour of walking, he sat again on the bed "Ooooh, Steve, i can't... ooof... I can't walk anymore, i'm... tired..."
"I know Buck" Steve moves behind Bucky to run his hand along his back in an attempt to ease the pain. They continued to wait out the labor, 2 more hours soon passing, hours that were spent with Bucky changing positions on the matress to see if the babies would move or if the labor would progress.
After those two hours, Bucky was suddenly feeling something change. He didn't know if it was because of Steve's help of something like that, but he could feel he was dilating. Slowly, while this two hours were passing, he could feel himself dilating. He looked at Steve in the middle of a contraction "Steve, i know this might be disgusting for you, but i need you to check my dilation, so i'll know if i can start to push or not. Can you do it for me, please?" He said, almost begging.
Steve looks at him for a minute or two before getting up and going into the bathroom. He comes back a few minutes later in just a white t-shirt before coming over to Bucky and grabbing himself a towel. He had moved some pillows behind Bucky to help him lean up. "Whenever your ready"
"Oh, thanks, Steve, really" Bucky said, crying tears of pain, and spread his legs "aaaaaugh" he yelled when the movement made him feel like if he was tearing. He looked at his friend and said "Okay, Steve, whenever you are ready." He breathed through the contraction, rubbing his huge belly and hoping he was already dilated enough.
Steve kneels down between his friends legs before checking his dilation. He honestly had no idea how to really tell if Bucky was 10 centimeters or not, he wasn't a doctor. After checking Bucky's dilation he cleans his hand off before looking at Bucky. "Honestly I don't know, but if you want to try, go ahead"
"Well, what choice do i have?" Bucky asked. When next contraction started, he began to push very hard. "NNNNNGG... Aaaw, damn it." He took deep breathes and pushed again, now until the contraction was over. Soon, he was sweating again, specially around his belly. He could fee lhis anus dilating as he pushed, but nothing was coming out. He moaned frustrated when the contractions was over
"Pay attention to your breathing, you don't want to overdo it" Steve goes to get a glass of water before letting Bucky sip it slowly. "Your doing fine, just keep trying, they have to come eventually"
"Thanks" Bucky said and drank the water. He waited patiently for the next contraction, which came fast, sadly. He gritted his teeth and pushed again, moaned as the pain reached it's peek. He pushed for as long as he could and the nstarted to breathe again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,380 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,671 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,033 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,747 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,821 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,155 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,765 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,145 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27