Mpreg Cafe (Open RP)
(it's okay :D )

"Well it seems the triplets are excited to see their mommy!" And maybe even a daddy  he thought as he glanced at Will and saw the loving display of support to his friend.

He saw the kiss and he blushed, his fanboy mode turning on. The quints began kicking and he rubbed his bump with a fond look. "Shh... your uncles are having a moment." he whispered, not loud enough for the two to hear.

He heard Daniel breathing to another contraction and felt pity for his  friend. "I'm not sure if how long before we can get the other five centimeters. Do you want to walk around for a bit? I read gravity really helps speed up the process."
"Will..." Daniel whispered, dazzled and confused because of the kiss, that he never expected it to happen "What does that means?" he asked, trying not to smile.

"Daniel, i love you, i lost my heart to you the moment i first saw you" Will said, loking at Daniel's eyes "I want to be with you, to love you, to hug you, to kiss you and to do whatever we can do together. I want to be more than your friend. Would you like to be my boyfriend, Daniel?" he asked.

"It's what i want more than anything" Daniel replied and kissed Will's lips, only stopping when he felt another contraction and heard Reav speaking. "yes, sure, i think walking would be great" he said, and got up, being helped by Will and Reav.
Reav tear up a bit with the scene. He was so happy for the two. Slowly getting up he went to Daniel's side and aided the laboring man in getting up.

"Okay, easy now. There" He had his hands supporting the swell and back of his friend while Will moved to strengthen the grip he had on Daniel.

"I think a congratulations is in order. Now you're not only going to be a mommy but even possibly the wifey of Will here." He teased a little. He then looked at the now boyfriend of his friend. "Will, congrats finally had the guts to confess huh. Alright so as a start can you help Daniel to walk around? Take good care of him."

"And Daniel, tell me if you feel more uncinfortable than usual." He said before going out of the room to prepare the tools and things they'll need. 
"Thank you, Reav. I feel really grateful that you are here with us" he said, looking at Will and rubbing his belly. As he stood up, being helped by Will, and Reav walked out of the room, Daniel realized he was still wearing a T-shirt, even though he had already taken off his pants and underwear so that Reav could check his dilation. And, since he was feeling hot and sweaty, Daniel decided to take the shirt off, not even a bit embarassed of Will. It wouldn't make sense feeling embarassed, since he would have to be naked anyway.
Reav soon came back waddling with the equipment on a trolley, but after seeing the romantic moment Daniel and Will were having as the two rode out the laboring man's contractions, he decided to leave them alone for now. He realized that he hadn't eaten dinner yet and that the quints might be hungry so he went to the kitchen to prepare himself some food. He would be just checking his friends every now and then.
(Um may I join?)
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Sure :D )
(Yay)

Name: Charlie
Role: Costumer
Description: White hair, Pale Skin, Grey Purple-ish eyes, A bit on the shorter side, Has a baby face
Pregnant: Yes
How far along/ How many: 2, maybe unexpected 3/ One week overdue (He doesn't know)
Extra info: He ran away from home because his family wanted to force an abortion and is now finding shelter from the cold air. His personality is basically miserable but once you get to know him he'll be goofy and a bit childish.

Charlie walked in the streets with his hoodie covering his face, his hands on his tummy, rubbing it gently, sometimes pausing and taking a break because of the pressure. The young male took deep breaths as he stood up again using the concrete wall beside him to support himself. He was desperate to find a safe place for him and his children.

After dinner, Reav went to check on Daniel again to see if he'll be needed. But with a sign from Will that still the man was not fully dilated, he left them again with a knowing smile, closing the door gently.

With all that happened the pregant owner forgot to bring out the trash. He put on his coat then went on to pushing the garbage bin outside. He was about to head in when he noticed a hooded man half bent on the side of their store. He was at first frightened that maybe the man was a burglar or some sort of criminal. His hands instinctively shot up to cradle his womb, fearing for his angels. But then he heard a small whimper that was too small to belong to an adult. Slowly he got closer and to his surprise, he saw that it was a silver haired teen, probably younger than him. He seemed to be in pain. Observing a bit he saw that the teen was pregnant, due already as it seems.

"Hi, I'm Reav, the owner of this cafe. Don't be afraid. I'm here to help." He then showed his own bump to further comfort the younger. "Look, I'm pregnant too, and a friend is also laboring inside, so I guess were all in the same boat. Let's come inside okay, promise we're good people."

Reav guided the teen inside, leading him into his room. He left him for a bit but soon returned with some tea since the silverett might be freezng from the cold weather inside. Moans of pain can be heard from the other room.

"Oh that's my friend Daniel. He's currently about to give birth to his triplets. He has his boyfriend in there and still not dilated enough so I guess he'll be fine at the moment."

"Now can you tell me about yourself?"
(room for one more?)
A quiet yelp escaped Charlie's mouth as he got discovered by a person, fear beginning to rise inside him. But after the person introduced himself, he became less tense. He looked up to the older male as he explained that he was also pregnant and felt like maybe he could trust him. Charlie was shocked when he offered him to come inside. No one did that before. He started to feel unsafe again and wrapped his arms around his belly protectively but on a second thought, he had nowhere to go. The young boy gave in and nodded, still a bit tense and began to follow him inside.

When they arrived at his room the male decided to sit down on one of the chair, resting his tired legs. He looked around the room in awe. He felt safe for the first time in forever. But his awe was short lived by a kick as Charlie gasped in pain. He began to rub his large own while taking deep breaths, calming down. After a while Reav came with tea. Hearing groaning from another room. The boy began to shiver at how painful it sounded.
"Is it that painful..?"

He spoke up in a feared tone, taking the cup of tea Reav offered him. He put his hood down and took a sip of the warm tea, wrapping his cold hands around it.
"I'm.."

Charlie paused for a second. If they knew his name are they going to send him back to his family? The boy gulped a little but shook that thought off and introduced himself.
"I'm Charlie. Charlie Abbot."

(Um.. I'm not sure ^^ But it's open for all so..)

(SecretSparrow as long as you're not also near birthing then it should be alright :D )
(lol :P )

Reav just smiled at the question. The moans did sound painful.

"I guess they are but I think it may still vary from person to person. Don't think much about it and you'll be fine. Daniel has his boyfriend distracting him so I guess he isn't that pained as he sounded to be."

He frowned seeing how shaky and scared looking the teen looked. He ran his hand on the boy's back trying to make him feel less tense.

"Charlie Abbot? Well Charlie you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. Consider this cafe as your safe haven and us your friends. We won't do anything that you won't like if that's what you're worrying about.
Charlie was still a bit unsure, but nodded, relaxing a bit as the other male comforted him. He looked up smiling slightly, though it wasn't that noticeable. He rubbed his own stomach a bit, getting less tense.

"Um but won't it cause trouble..? Your friend is delivering a child and I might bother them." He said not knowing if he deserves to stay here. Taking another sip of his tea, his expression flinched a bit, feeling a kick from his stomach. It wasn't painful enough for him to double over, but it did hurt.

Name: Talon
Role: job seeker
Description: Talon stand 5'8 with jet black hair and stunning green eyes. He has pale skin and a small frame but is built slightly muscular. He certainly isn't just a twig. He dresses in a simple white T-shirt, jeans and a black leather jacket. He is only just starting to show in his pregnancy.
Pregnant: yes
How far along/ How many: 3 months twins.
Extra info: Talon is often hard to get close to. He doesn't warm up to others quickly and hates seeming week or incapable. He has not always had a good life so once he finds someone or something he cares about Talon can become vary protective.
Talon stepped into the shop looking around his jacket zipped up tightly, it was getting late but he had always been more of a night owl. He glanced around, he was looking for work and could only hope they would be hiring.
The owner was happy to see Charlie starting warming up to him. He sipped his own tea before responding.

"You won't be a bother as long as we don't do anything bothersome. And besides, Daniel and Will are very friendly folks, I think they wouldn't mind. Now Don't trouble yourself so much. Let's just be thankful that you and your baby are here and are safe."

He noticed the flinch the other made that got him more worried for the boy. Now that he noticed, he realized that he knew nothing of the boy's pregnancy.

"Charlie, I hope you don't mind but how far along are you." He was silently hoping that there won't be two laboring men tonight but still prepared himself for the worse.

Just then he heard knocking on the main door of the cafe. Excusing himself from Charlie, he slowly got up and went down again. The door revealed another male outside. Thinking it was a customer, he politely gave a smile and a bow.

"I'm sorry, sir but we are already closed. Come back again tomorrow and we're sure to serve you right."
"sorry, for coming so late it was the only time I could manage to get down town I can come back tomorrow but I was just wondering if you were hiring. " Talon asked looking back at the other man, Talon looked rather gruff like he could be mean if he wanted to, almost like some guy from a biker gang or something. But he wasn't outwardly mean and despite his looks and cold aditute he wasn't really rude either.
Reav's hand went to gripping his stomach again, a chill running down his spine with the strangers heavy aura. Unlike the teen he was more uncertain whether he should let the man inside.

"W-we're hiring. Y-yes maybe you should come back t-tomorrow so we could assess you better." He said stuttering in nervousness. He left the details of why they were hiring. Telling that 3 heavily pregnant men needed help might not be wise at the moment.
(Oh and Don't worry! he'll probably give birth a few days after Daniel, when he starts to fully warm up to them.)

"U-Um.. I..." Charlie started to panic as he stuttered with his words, trying to remember how much months he was along. He was too focused into finding a good place, that he forgot the date when he left his home. "Sorry.. I don't know many month- Uhg!" A soft yet painful sound escaped his throat as he was caught up by another kick, his face scrunching up into pain. He quickly moved his hand on top of his mouth to muffle the sound, placing his other hand on his stomach, nodding as he walked out of the room, hoping he didn't notice that.

A few seconds after Raev was gone, he attempted to gently rub his stomach, hoping the children would calm down. The boy tensed up, flinching again as his children moved more that usual in response. "Please calm down.. I think we're save." He said in a comforting way, smiling softly, feeling them calm down and fall asleep for now. Since Raev was still downstairs, a childish curiosity sparked in the young boy. What was Raev doing right now? He wanted to go downstairs and see, but it might bother him. Though he needs to ask where the restroom is, since his babies were kicking his bladder for quite a while now.

"Maybe I should ask.."
Charlie builded up some confidence, his expression turning into a determined one. It was like how a child was determined to reach that cookie jar on it's own. He stood up from his chair with some effort, and carefully walked out of the room, down the stairs, peeking his head out in the hallway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,376 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,385 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,746 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,038 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie