Mpreg Cafe (Open RP)
Reav was waiting for the response of the stranger when he heard feet padding down the wooden stairs. He saw that it was Charlie. Excusing himself from the man he looked at the teen's direction; noticing a look of uncertainty. Reav went to the bottom of the stairs to receive the younger also guiding him for the last steps.

"What is it Charlie? Is there something you need?"
Charlie looked up towards Reav's direction, suddenly getting a little embarrassed to ask the question. He let go of the wall as he began to play with the fabric of his hoodie, building up the courage to speak up.

"Um.. May I know where the restroom is?" He asked hoping his reaction would be negative. Panic begin to build up inside him, Charlie began to look lost as he was about to apologize.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

" Restroom?" Reav chuckled at the cuteness of it. 

"Don't be embarrassed. I' m guessing you' re needing a pee right? Its only normal for us. walk straight down this hallway then turn left. The first door on the right should be it." He said telling the directions with his hands. He could tell that the teen was gettimg desperate so he took charge and led him immediately there. He then returned to the door leavinh Charlie to have privacy.
He answered with a small 'thank you' while Raev led him to the rest room. As the older male left, he closed the door, then did his buisness. After he flushed the toilet, he looked in the mirror, staring at his own reflection.

"I'm big.." He mumbled, feeling his stomach. He lifted his hoodie and sweater up, showing his stretched belly, that was actually pretty big. His hoodie concealed most of the size but now you could see it clearly. He was overdue, though Charlie being the young one, he didn't realize that.

After a while of looking, he started to feel cold so he put the sweater and the hoodie back down and walked out of the restroom after washing his hands. He was in the hallway looking at different direction, trying to memorize this place.

(Soon I need to go to an appointment but I'll be back later)

Charlie carefully made his way back to the others, He was starting to feel a bit insecure after he looked into the mirror. Thinking about made the young man gloomy. He sighed quietly, sitting on a chair. Mood swings. He didn't get them often because he was alone most of the time. But now he finally got one. It was quite amusing to see.

( okay : ) )

Going back to the door; Reav noticed that the man had left so he opt to locking the doors again. He waited for  Charlie to finish though becamr worried when the latter didn't return soon. A relieved sigh came from him as he saw the teen waddling back but the boy showed sadness or insecurity on his face then sitting down beside him. 

He chuckled knowing that look the boy had.

"You' re imsecure about your size aren' t you?" The older made a move to feel the younger' s stomach. " If my intuition' s correct you are about due with 2 to 3 babies. Your stomach feels just like my friend' s." He then removed the jacket he wore; completely revealing the size of his bump. "I' m big aren' t I but guess what; I' m not insecure of it because I know the my angels are growing strong to get me this big and I' m merely on my second trimester. So don' t get down with it instead be proud. You are almost there amyway so just hang on a little further okay"
(The appointment was canceled... More Roleplaying for me I guess)

Surprised by the sudden touch, Charlie's eyes widened. He didn't know if he should feel nice or uncomfortable. While he was explaining Charlie couldn't help but think why he was thinking like that. Snapping out of that thought he looked up, seeing Raev reveal his bump. The boy started to admire his size. You could see his eyes sparkling while the other male explained about his pregnancy and children. After that small speech, He realized he had to deliver them anytime now. In fear he went back to being gloomy.

"Mister Raev.." Charlie sniffled finally saying his name. His mouth slowly formed into a pout as his shoulders slumped.

"Am I fat? Is it going to hurt?" He asked in a scared tone.

" Restroom?" Reav chuckled at the cuteness of it. 

"Don't be embarrassed. I' m guessing you' re needing a pee right? Its only normal for us. walk straight down this hallway then turn left. The first door on the right should be it." He said telling the directions with his hands. He could tell that the teen was gettimg desperate so he took charge and led him immediately there. He then returned to the door leavinh Charlie to have privacy.
(Ohh?)

(Sorry, I don't know why it reposted.  Blush )

"There's five of them so I expect I'll only get bigger."

The boy was really cute with how naive and curious he was behaving. I'm  not surprised if this is his first pregnancy but then again I had help. He looked lost.

"You're not fat, just pregnant with healthy babies. And yes it will hurt but I promise that I and the gang will be there to aid you for a smoother delivery. Don't stress about it now, enjoy the moments you still have with your babies at their closest to you." He said running a comforting hand along the tense shoulders of the silverette. "And don't call me mister. I think I'm not even two years older than you so stop making me feel old. I'm still 19 you know." He joked trying to make the mood better.
(It's alright ^^)

"O-Oh.. Okay." He said unsure what to call him. "Five?" Charlie's eyes widened, looking at Zaev's stomach in awe. They looked so active and happy. 'I wonder if I can rub his belly..' That thought came to mind, but tried to shook it off because it would make things even more awkward. But why not give a try? "Um may I..-" He cut himself off on a second thought. It was probably not a good idea.

"Reav... just call me Reav. He smiled. He rubbed his bump chuckling with the surprise of Charlie. "Yup, quintuplets! Thankfully they aren't kicking yet so all is still peaceful in my womb." The babies were quiet, probably sleeping after getting fed. They were probably tired, he could feel the fatigue too. He saw the way Charlie's eyes shone with the presentation of his stomach and was betting that a feel was what the teen is asking permission for.

He brought up the hand of the other and placed it on the spot were he felt a baby squirming.

"Here, though I'm sure you won't feel much movement. They're probably sleeping right now but even so they sometimes shift about."
(Sorry for the late reply)

"Then.. Reav." He said smiling a little. The young man gasped as he felt little movements coming from under the skin. "

It's moving.."
He uttered in surprise and awe, his hand automatically moving gently to feel more out of curiousity. Charlie's lips unconsciously twitched upwards into a bright smile while he was enjoying seeing his children move around. He smiled like a child. He was too amazed.

"So cool.." He mumbled still not noticing that he was smiling.

For a moment Talon didn't move and then he nodded. "Yes sir, I can come back in the morning." Well, at least he hoped he could but he didn't want to be rude so pulling up his hood he stepped back out side. It wasn't as if he could argue with his posible new boss.
"Yes they are, though I'm hoping they start kicking soon." Reav watched Charlie's fascination with his bump. It had been a while since someone paid so much attention to it with Daniel having to focus on his own. Another baby shifted and made him smile even more. "Mmm...it is cool, isn't it."

With the amazement of the younger, he didn't had the heart to stop him. He could feel all he want, but a trip to the restroom might just intervene. He could still hold it so it should be fine.

Reav watched as the applicant left the door with the promise to comeback in the morning. He nodded in acknowledgement. The owner was hoping that by then he could meet the man with a less dark aura.
"Ah- Sorry I made you wait till I was finished.." He apologized, pulling away from Zaev's gorgeous tummy. He shivered a bit from the cold as the door of the shop opened, making him a little uncomfortable.

"Um.. I'm going upstairs if that's okay.. It's a bit cold here." He said as he waddled to the almost slipping but quickly regaining his balance, then slowly walked up the stairs.

Once he arrived upstairs, he headed into the room where the tea was. He sat, down relaxing a little bit.
"It's much warmer here.." He mumbled while rubbing his own stomach.

(wow wow, sorry for the late, i've been really busy with some stuff from school. Thank you both for joining the RP ^^)

Will was there with Daniel the whole time, squeezing his hands to make sure the laboring guy was feeling okay. And, despite all the moaning and groaning, Daniel was feeling good, specially because he had Will by his side. After some time, however, both of them started to hear voices on the room next to them, and started to wonder if Reav was okay. Could it be some thief that had attacked their friend? Daniel was worried with Reav, and, to calm him down, Will decided he would go and check if Reav was okay. He closed and locked the door, so, in case it was some thief, Daniel would be safe. Will walked around the house, silently, looking for Reav, until he noticed there was no sound. He was just turning around when he saw the small frame of the teen, and jumped one step backwards, his heart jumping as if there was no tomorrow, and he yelped. But on the next moment he realized it was just a teenage boy, that was also pregnant. "Oh, hi" Will said, smiling "Uh, I'm guessing Reav let you in, it's so cold outside. My name is Will, welcome to the Cafe" he said, friendly.
(It's alright ^^ How are you?)

Hearing the yelp of fright, Charlie looked up in absolute shock, hoping he didn't disturb anybody.
He took a step back by surprise, putting his arms around his tummy protectively, just in case he wasn't welcomed.
Tensing up a bit, he realized that Will was one of Zaev's friends. He wanted to apologize for his rudeness.

"H-Hi!!" He managed to squeak out a greeting, that was a bit too loud. Covering his mouth with his hands, he flushed in embarrassment.
He felt so guilty now.

"Sorry for disturbing!" The boy blurted out before quickly waddling down the stairs in a fast pace.

(It's okay! Nice to have you back!)

Reav took the opportunity to pee while Charlie went upstairs. He doesn't know why but sleeping babies mean more pressure on his bladder. After relieving himself, he also headed up to seek warmth. He was surprised to be met by Charlie who was again heading down frantically.

"What's wrong?" Then he saw Will at the back and suddenly he had an idea of what was going on. Gently he turned the younger around to again face Will who was confusedly standing at the top. He chuckled, massaging the tense shoulders of the teen.

"I guess you've met Will. He's Daniel's boyfriend. He might be big and muscular but he's a softy and a pretty cool person to hang with so you don't have to be afraid of disturbing him or anything." Together they went up with him almost pushing Charlie. When he was able to stand in front of Will, he inquired about their laboring friend.

"How's Daniel doing? Is everything going well? I'm sorry if I left you for a long time but the quints got hungry then I met Charlie and more stuff happened. Sorry." he said bowing slightly in apology.
(I was reading the Addom's family rp and got interested)
"E-Eh?" Charlie felt a bit awkward for just standing there so he bowed along, apologizing for running down the stairs.

"Um.. Is your partner.. Is he doing alright?" He asked nervously, trying to be polite as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,377 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,385 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,535 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,746 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,038 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie