N. I. C. O. T. I. N. E {PAFP}
Plot; Derek, a demon. Goes out every night to attack people. Acting all flirty and luring them in. Killing them instantly. No one knows where they go. Until Derek meets your character. Trying to reel them in like anyone else. Then Derek realizes that who he's dealing with is an angel. And is taken in by the angel. Who claims that they'll take him to custody. But my demon claims he would do anything, and that gives the angel an idea.

The moon hung overhead. Glowing and brightening up the dark night. The street was empty and quiet. No one in sight, and nothing was heard. Derek walked silently down the street, adjusting his flannel as he shuddered from the cold wind that blew by. Trying to seem like a normal person. He hid all his demon features. So if he encountered anyone, they most certainly wouldn't know who he was, or what he was after the encounter.
His head shot up as soon as he heard a noise. Curiosity flooding through him, like a wave crashing onto a beach. Interest brightened his features. The man in front of him seemed like they were taller, but that was fine. He couldn't tell at the moment, a bright color shone from the top of his head. From what he could tell, the color was green. Cute. And he seemed to be in a hurry. Derek chuckled lightly as he soon stepped forward. Putting on his suave features. "Why hello there, what's a pretty boy like you doing out so late?" He cooed lightly.
Derek could also be questioned why he was out. In a flannel, and thin jeans. And interestingly enough, a collar. Why? He didn't know, he felt as if it added to him. He lightly tugged at it from his neck, smiling lightly. "You look to be as if your in a hurry, going home? Work?" He asked softly. Deep brown eyes playing it all innocent as he looked over to the man. He absolutely loved playing it innocent. Loving how others reacted to it. Hell, that's how he got people in. He acted all innocent. Got them in when they thought that there was something pretty interesting in store for them. And then he attacked. He lightly twirled his fingers through his bright blue hair. Which shined in the moonlight. Raising a eyebrow, looking over the guy.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 657 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Demons Pet -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 1 950 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  Lust House -Mpreg Pafp- ~Zacharie~ 34 7,010 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  Sissy Academy -NSFW, PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 0 1,308 07-14-2016, 10:55 PM
  I'm not really an Alpha... [Pafp, NSFW] ~Zacharie~ 0 676 06-30-2016, 09:44 PM
  The tribe -PAFP NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 0 830 06-06-2016, 10:00 PM
  O The new toy -PAFP- ~Zacharie~ 12 2,462 05-08-2016, 07:46 PM
  O Is it okay -PAFP- that I love you? ~Zacharie~ 69 12,996 04-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Last Post: anibus3