Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
Quincey kissed his lovers plump ass cheeks, nipping into the soft flesh and pushing his fingers in deeper before adding a third finger. Moving them in and out of him, wiggling them for some give before scissoring him,"You're so beautiful, even with your filthy mouth."He chuckled, adding his tongue, pushing it inside of him and licking around gently before pulling out. Standing up and stroking his cock, pressing his tip against his puckered hole,"Talk dirty to me some more."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick is panting as he meets the other's eyes "Want you to fuck my tight hole. Wish you could stuff me even fuller so that you could make me swell under your hands" he praises. "Need you inside of me, my hole is so greedy for you"
Quincey looked at Patrick, smiling as he aligned his penis up with the others anus, slamming his hips into the other with one thrust. Grunting softly and groaning as his walls cascaded around his length in a tight, warm ring,"Oh yeah... I'm gonna fuck you. Fuck you until you can't feel your legs."He panted, pulling out and slamming back into him again and again, moaning.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick clung to the counter top and gasped as he panted and groaned "Fuck, you feel so good. Fill me up so well" he tells him as he rocks back against the other. He moved one hand down to rub his stomach as he spread his legs wider
Quincey felt Patrick rocking with each hard thrust into his tight ass, grunting and panting breathlessly himself while they fucked on the countertop. "So sexy."He repeated, reaching down himself to hold his belly and buck his hips into the other over and over again. "All mine, too. Fuck."He grunted, their hips slapped together with audible sounds of skin against skin as he forced his cock into him, stretching him wide.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick cries out when the other gets a solid thrust against his prostate "Fuck, right there Quincey, I'm gonna come" he says as he reaches a hand back to touch the other's side
He grunted at the way he tightened around his cock with the last thrust, biting his lip and angling his cock tip to fuck right up against his prostate. Gripping the others hips with one hand and letting the other grasp his hand as he made him arch his back a bit. While he leant forward and bit into his shoulder, smacking his groin and his plump ass together loudly with each slam.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick didn't last much longer, his cock giving a small twitch before he came all over the bottom of his large stomach. "O-oh god" he moans as the other continues to slam into his oversensitive hole, the pleasure sending shudders through his body.
Quincey then came inside of Patrick in thick ropes of cum as he groaned and almost collapsed against his back, panting and moaning while his tight wet walls still squeezed around his cock. "Really good..."He huffed, licking his lips and smiling, slowly pulling out of him now,"Satisfied, my preggy hubby?"He asked, rubbing his sides and hips.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Very. What about you?" he asks with a grin, turning around when the other pulled out so that he could kiss the other gently
"Just as much."He nodded in reply, kissing him softly in return and smiling as he closed his eyes,"Naptime now?"He asked curiously and rubbed his belly as he felt the babies stirring gently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods, pulling up his sweatpants and patting his belly to try and calm the babies "That sounds amazing" he admits as he puts an arm around the other's waist. As they settle down on the bed, Patrick runs a hand over his stubble "Do you think I should shave? The pills I've been taking for the babies have been making my facial hair grow faster lately"
Quincey laid back on the bed once they got to their room, closing his eyes as he laid his head on Patrick's chest with a hand resting on his belly. Looking up after a moment and tilting his head slightly,"I think one of us should grow a beard, just because I think beards are extremely attractive."He said,"Also, it looks very professional."He added, kissing his lips and laying his head on his shoulder now as he looked at him,"So I think you should."He nodded.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick chuckles and nods, touching his chin and grinning "It gives me an excuse to give you beard burn between your thighs too" he adds with a wicked grin, moving his hand to gently massage the other's low back
Quincey smirked,"Guess it does."He replied while looking up at him for a moment as he rubbed his back, his own hand rested on the others chest. His eyes drifting closed slowly but steadily, he'd never think he would be more tired than his pregnant lover, but he was and it didn't get any better as his own pregnancy progress. With the nausea and cravings, he almost felt like a food fiend, even with all of his favourite foods his family members and Patrick's family members brought for the grand Christmas party they had been planning. He couldn't find anything he wanted to eat, or could even look at without wanting to gag and his sweater was itchy in all the wrong places. He just wasn't having as good as a time as he wished, so he really just stuck himself by his partners side and distracted himself with catching up on the lives of some of his relatives.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick could sense how tense the other was and tried not to add to it, even as he felt a small tightening in his stomach. He let out a long breath when the pain passed, looking up to Quincey's cousin and smiling sheepishly "Sorry could you repeat that? It's a bit hard to hear with everyone here" he admits, trying not to freak out when he realizes that pain was only about ten minutes after the last one. He wasn't supposed to be due until around new years, but he knew multiples often came early
Quincey came over to Patrick, putting all hand on the small of his back and leaning up to kiss his cheek, looking to his cousin and nodding in greeting,"Excuse us."He said and looked to his partner,"Go ahead and take a seat."He said,"I can talk to everyone if you want."He was uncomfortable, but he knew that Patrick had it worse off,"I'm sure my grandparents would like to talk to you, they're in the living room."He gave him a slight smile, he was trying not to be such a downer, since it was Christmas and all. "Want me to come with you?"He asked, this was his way of trying to get him comfortable and away from the crowd to sit, rubbing at his shoulder gently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You can if you'd like, I know you probably need to sit too" he says, running a hand over his overstretched sweaters. He silently cursed Quincey's mother for buying them matching ugly sweaters, his having for little snowmen on the belly and Quincey's having a baby elf. As they made their way into the living room he felt another pain building, hiding his groan with a low "oof" as he sat back on the couch, his belly immediately filling his entire lap
"Nah. I'm not that huge yet."He said and smirked a bit, touching his partners belly in a spot right above his own hands before kissing him there softly. Then walking with him towards the living room, grabbing a few pieces of barbecue chicken and dessert jello before he was taking his own seat beside Patrick. Quincey crossing his legs while he sat back into his lovers side,"Want some?"He asked him and his grandmother giggled at the strange choice of snack,"Is that good?"She asked and he looked up a bit, nodding slightly and shrugging,"It hits the spot, so to speak."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
She nods and smiles to him "Whatever the baby wants I suppose" she says as she begins to tell him about her and his grandfather's recent trip. Patrick held his hand up and shook his head when Quincey offered him the food. The cramps were making him a bit nauseous and he didn't want to risk eating. After about fifteen minutes and two more pains, Patrick grunted when he felt a small pressure "I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." He says tensely, trying not to ruin Quincey's night with his family as he quickly stands and waddles to the bathroom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,193 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,492 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,384 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,465 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,812 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,594 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,347 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,681 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,944 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,753 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas