Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
"I don't think we'll be left alone if I tell any of them the truth. I'll just have our parents take care of the family."He said, nodding and getting up to help him into the tub gently. "I will."He promised and went to leave the bathroom again, checking on Ruth then going to hurry down the stairs and find their parents. It took a little while, but he finally did,"Mom, could you get everyone settled down? Go ahead and get to opening gifts, I'll be upstairs with Patrick. He has a stomachache."He said, it wasn't the complete truth, though it wasn't a lie either.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh the poor dear, tell him I hope he feels better soon, I'll get everyone down here settled" she promises, moving to gather everyone in the large living room.

When Quincey returns Patrick is groaning and baring down. He lets out a breath as he lays back "F-felt the need to push" he explains as he catches his breath
Quincey nodded and smiled some, kissing her cheek then going on his way again, going up and locking the door behind himself as he went straight for the bathroom. He began taking off his sweater and pants, sticking to his boxers for now as he went to climb into the tub with him. "It's okay."He said,"Let's get you into a good position."He held his arms out a bit to help Patrick settle into any position he would feel is good for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick settled on his knees, arms on the edge of the tub with one hand squeezing Quincey's "Oh fuck it's right there" he groans, feeling the baby pushing out against his hole "Quincey this is going to fast"
Quincey adjusted himself to give Patrick all the room he wanted, nodding and rubbing the small of his back firmly,"I know, babe. I know."He said and moved his free hand to rub around Patrick's hole gently to help with the stretch of the baby,"Go ahead and push. I got you."He kissed his head, and waited now as his partner sat on his knees before him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nodded, the next pain coming quickly. He curled around his belly, moaning as he gave a strong push, trying to pant as he finished "H-how close is it?" he asks, feeling the head pushing against his hole
Quincey didn't see any change from the last push and this one, he shook his head slightly,"Do you feel them coming?"He asked and moved to push a finger into him gently,"I'm going to check for a cord or if they're in the right position."He said and went to run his finger around the baby's head, he didn't think he had ever felt Patrick so tight before,"Come on, push."He said, sitting up slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick lets out a moan and nods, taking a deep breath before curling up and pushing with all of his might "F-fuckkk" he lows as he blows through the push
"There you go."He nodded and kissed at his neck and back softly while his hand guided the baby's body out of him carefully,"You're doing fine. I see them already."He said, removing his hand and leading the bottom of the baby out of him,"He's breech, just keep going, okay?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods, only pausing to take a quick breath before pushing again. One leg pops out, followed by the other and soon the baby is hanging half out of him. He gasps and grunts "Get out!" he roars as he pushes again, wanting the child out of him
Quincey helped as much he could, holding onto the baby gently and carefully as he guided the boy, he chuckled softly and kissed against his back. "I am. It's okay."He said and slipped his fingers into him around the baby's body,"Just keep pushing."He looped a finger around the infants shoulder and carefully tugged on them gently to help them out. Spilling out into his hands as he caught them, the boy instantly wailing loudly, face red and small fists clinched up as he shook. Quincey grinned, gathering him up in his arms and reaching for a towel to begin cleaning his body and face off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick let out a sigh of relief, smiling when he heard the baby crying loudly "Looks like we have a feisty one" he jokes, moving to lay back and drain the tub of the dirty water so they could refill it "He has your hair" he remarks as Quincey brings the baby closer for him to see
Quincey nodded, chuckling and stroking the baby's hair dry gently with the towel,"That he does."He replied with a laugh, going to hand him over for Patrick to hold him,"You get to name him."He said and met his eyes, giving him a soft kiss to the lips,"Since you're doing a great job."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick smiles and chuckles at the praise "I'm thinking this one looks like a Henry" he says, smiling to the boy as he lets him latch onto his puffy chest to feed, looking up when he heard the other's phone ringing
Quincey grinned,"I like that one."He said and watched as the boy began feeding, stroking his hair and then pushing Patrick's hair back behind his ear with a kiss to his head. Before looking towards the open bathroom door, getting up carefully and stepping out to go find his phone. Answering it,"Hello?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hey Quincey it's Kelly, sorry I missed your call, I was in the middle of helping a women give birth, is everything okay?" The midwife asks quickly, sounding frazzled and worried
"It's alright... The triplets just chose to come early, our big Christmas present."He smiled slightly and rubbed his hands on his wet boxers,"If you wanted to come by, that would be great. Though you might only make it for one last birth. The kids are pretty impatient."He chuckled softly and looked towards the bathroom door, peeking in then looking towards their sleeping daughter on the bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'll get there as soon as I can, even if I miss it I can give everyone a check up to make sure everything's in order" she explains, saying goodbye before hanging up

"Quincey I think Henry's asleep if you want to take him" he says softly, rocking the baby gently
He nodded and returned the goodbye, before moving towards the bathroom and bending over to take their son from Patrick gently. Kissing his head and then pulling the baby into his chest, rocking him slowly as he moved towards the bedroom again to wrap the towel around him a bit tighter then lay him down with his sister. Taking a breath and looking over their faces, then touching his own belly with a fond pat, they would most definitely have a full house after this. He slightly wondered how they would do it, coming back to the bathroom and taking a seat on the closed toilet,"You okay?"He asked him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods, taking slow even breaths as he rubs his slightly smaller belly "Yeah, this one seems to be in a little less of a rush" he says with a tired smile "You okay? I'm sorry I caused you so much stress"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,195 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,493 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,384 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,466 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,813 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,594 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,347 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,681 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,944 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,767 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas