Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
Quincey lifted his cup up to his lips,"True."He nodded and took a sip of the drink, laughing softly and looking at him,"Well, maybe twins will be enough this time. Though quints would be nice too."He said and crossed his legs,"What helps you choose which men you want to help out?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well the first one happened when I was trying to pay off my school loans" he says "After that I got to see the way the baby really changed those people's lives and something just changed. After that I was a bit more selective with who I did it for, I did it for my sister once, and then a couple who had been trying for three years.  I really just looked for people I made connections with and wanted to help. Those that truly deserved and wanted a family" he explains 
"Do you have your own family?"He asked,"Besides your sis, I mean."He sat up a bit more when the sushi got there, thanking the waiter and tossing back the rest of the sake. Picking up the chopsticks and going to start eating, chewing politely and then swallowing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick shakes his head "No, not yet" he admits as he takes a bite, swallowing before speaking again "I haven't met the right person yet and I've been so busy with the company I haven't really thought about when the right time would be" he explains 
((So sorry for the wait, I didn't receive a notification for this thread.))

Quincey nodded, he understood that much since it was the same way for him, he went silent for a few moments as he ate then looked up to him again,"Would it be inappropriate for me to continue asking you out like this?"He asked, smiling a small hopeful smile as he met his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(It's no problem, I assumed you were busy ^^)

Patrick's cheeks flushed a bit under his stubble, but he nodded and smiled to the other, "Of course, it'll make updates easier too" he says as he takes another bite before pausing "Do you want to wait on trying then? It could take a few months for me to actually get pregnant" he remarks 
Quincey grinned happily, nodding as he swallowed the food in his mouth,"Great."He said and took a drink, raising an eyebrow some,"Well, if it's hard to actually succeed, why not try plenty of times?"He asked,"Unless you would actually rather get to know me like normal."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick chuckles at that and nods "How about this, let's wait a month before we decide when to start trying, we can go on more dates and figure everything out. I'm not ruling sex out though, if something happens it happens" he says with a small smirk 
Quincey nodded,"Sounds good to me."He replied and finished up his meal along with his drinks,"So, next time we'll go to a movie or something. Would you like that?"He asked and sat back, resting now after he had eaten.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods as he drives them back to the center to get Quincey's car "Yeah, that sounds like it will be nice" he agrees with a smile, parking and getting out of the car
Quincey got out, standing beside his car,"So. I have your number, right?"He asked,"I'll call you soon." He smiled and lifted a hand slightly in a wave,"Maybe next time we could get Italian."He offered and unlocked his car.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Do you want to do a bit of a timeskip?)
((Sure. You go ahead.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's about a two months later, after several more dates and getting to know each other that Patrick finds himself sitting in Quincey's home. He looks around as he sips his wine, smiling when the other comes back in "This is nice" he says softly, moving closer to the other when he sits down
Quincey took a seat after placing down the popcorn on his lap and sitting back as the movie he had rented for them started to play on his tv,"Yeah, it is."He agreed and wrapped an arm around him, it was a bit strange with their differences in size but they made it work,"I hear this movie is pretty scary, so don't be shy about holding onto me or something."He joked, smiling some as he glanced at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick grins back and nods. In all honesty, he wasn't too scared by horror films, but when the scarier parts came on he took the chance to hold onto the other, stopping to meet his eyes as he licked his lips when he saw the other looking right back
He smiled, knowing his heart wasn't racing for the jump scares on the movie but for a entirely different reason, his pupils were blown wide in the dim light and he felt the lust coming off of him. He opened his mouth to ask something but ended up just pressing his lips against the others in a firm kiss, parting his lips and licking at the others lower lip.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick opened his mouth in invitation, moaning as the other's tongue slipped in. He moved closer, his hand resting one Quincey's thigh as he deepened the kiss. They pull back after a moment to catch the breath, but Patrick quickly surges forward again, kissing the other as he pulls at his shirt
Quincey made a quiet noise at the warmth of his mouth, tilting into the taste then pulling away to take his own breath again before he was quickly kissed again. Their tongues slipping against one another, he sucked on the others just slightly, the pulled away, tugging off his shirt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick followed his lead, unbuttoning his shirt and quickly tossing it to the side "fuck you're so hot" he compliments as he looks over the other's bare chest

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,388 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,466 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,814 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,597 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,350 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,681 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,945 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,812 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas