Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
((Oh, more? :3 Sure, maybe quads? I don't mind either way.))

Quincey made it into the room before the doctor closed the door, taking off his jacket,"Sorry, a class ran late that I was subbing for."He kissed Patrick's cheek and then went to pull up a seat beside the observation table, smiling in excitement as he laid his coat over the arm of the chair. "So, just an ultrasound today?"He asked, looking between Patrick and the doctor, knowing he was the rookie of the group.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Haha that sounds good :))

"Well we already got the basic examination done with his blood pressure and weight, everything looks on track so far" The doctor explains as Patrick unbuttons his shirt, moving it aside before undoing his belt and lowering his pants enough for the doctor to access his lower stomach "Now we're doing the ultrasound so you're right on time" Patrick smiles as the doctor puts a bit of gel on his lower stomach and starts the machine
Quincey nodded, normal was good, he smiled at a small bump that had grown in on Patrick's midriff and then looked to the other man's face before turning his attention onto the monitor. Feeling his heart quicken as he bit his lip to keep from grinning, this was it. He knew there would be a lot of firsts but this would be a big one for him, for the both of them even.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor looked to the screen as the soft whooshing filled the room and Patrick grinned "I recognize that, more than one?" he asks and the doctor nods, moving the wand around until they get a good angel "There, looks like you have four healthy babies, there's four sacs and four healthy hearts" he announces
Quincey's eyes widened and he couldn't help but grin now,"Four?"He laughed, sitting back in awe as he watched the screen for a few moments,"Oh, that's amazing."He covered his mouth and reached to take Patrick's hand, looking to the doctor,"Could I get a picture of that? I'd like to put it on my desk."He said, squeezing the other mans hand and looking back to him as he kissed his fingers with a nervous laugh,"That is so amazing."He repeated in disbelief.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor nods and begins to print a copy, Patrick smiles to the other and squeezes his hand gently "This will be perfect, you'll have four children, quite the way to start a family" he says as he smiles gently
Quincey chuckled softly as he nodded again,"Quite a way."He agreed and looked to the doctor as they handed him a black and white copy of what was shown on the ultrasound machine just a minute again,"Thank you."He said and looked at it for a moment then went to place it into his jacket pocket,"So that's it?'He asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor nods, "Yes, all set until you come back next month" The doctor explains and Patrick sits up "I already know all the restrictions and other bits of information so we can head out to dinner now if you want" Patrick tells him as he puts his shirt back on
"Yeah, let's go ahead."He agreed, standing as he helped Patrick upright then grabbed his jacket again,"What did you feel like having?'He asked, slinging his jacket over his arm and letting the other get ready before opening up the door to the room to slip out into the lobby again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Can we go to that Italian place you took me to again?" he asks as he follows him out to his car "The one that has the broccoli alfredo" he adds
"Of course we can."he said and unlocked the doors, tossing his jacket in the backseat and then shutting the door before looking at his car again,"I'm going to need a bigger car."He realized and laughed a bit,"And a bigger place... I'll need a lot for four kids."His mind drifted off for a moment before he shook his head and got into the car, smiling some and starting up the car to drive off in the direction of the Italian restaurant they had went to for their second date. "Craving already?"He asked, that was one symptom he was sure of, most of the things he knew about pregnancy was from tv, but he guessed some of it was right.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick nods "Well it sounds good" he says as he takes his seat "And they have some amazing garlic bread there" he adds with a grin as they start to the drive "are you excited for this?" he asks softly
Quincey glanced at him a bit, turning off the radio at the start of the conversation and nodding as he turned forwards again,"Very."He replied,"My bank accounts will ache, but my heart will swell."He chuckled softly at the joke, turing the corner,"Are you?"He asked after a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick looks down at his hands "Do you want me there?" he asks softly, still not sure where their relationship laid in that aspect. They were lovers, that was obvious, but he didn't know if Quincey wanted him there after that.
He laughed for a moment, until he realized that the other wasn't joking and looked hurt as his brows furrowed while glancing at him, then looking forward again as he pulled over to the curb. Putting the car in park then turning in the drivers seat with one arm on the steering wheel to look at him seriously,"You're kidding me."He said, reaching out and lifting his chin so they looked at each other,"We're dating. We've made tremendous amounts of love with each other and we made four little bundles of joy by now. You think I'm just going to let this all go after you push them out? You've got another thing coming."He smiled and leant over a bit, beckoning him closer, as if he had a secret to share.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick felt his heart beat faster at that, a warmth forming in his stomach as he leaned forward, smiling as the other kissed him gently, his hands moving to rest on Quincey's chest as they pulled back, meeting his eyes to see what he had to say
Quincey looked at him, smiling softly a moment and holding his cheek as his thumb ran over his stubble, kissing him again deeply and letting their noses touch for a moment,"And, I actually am really... really attracted to you. I think we can make this work."He said and took one of his hands to intertwine their fingers, squeezing his hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick chuckles at that and meets the other's eyes "I think you're really attractive too, and you're an amazing cook and a sexy teacher too" he adds with a grin "I'm glad you think it'll work, now I can rest easy" he admits as he kisses the other's jaw
Quincey smiled,"So, now. Don't worry, okay?"He chuckled softly, kissing his cheek then pulling away to take the car out of park again to drive off towards the restaurant they were planning on visiting,"So, is broccoli alfredo a craving?"He asked after a moment, glancing at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That not so much, I used to eat that all the time" he admits, before looking to the other "Mozzerella sticks with spumoni ice cream however, that would be what I'd call one of my weirder cravings" he admits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,387 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,466 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,813 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,597 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,350 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,681 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,945 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,808 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas