Open Alien Invasion (open to all)
Aliens have invaded Earth, and are dead set on conquering it and either enslaving or wiping out humanity. If the alien invasion forces catch up to you, you face one of two fates. Either they wrap you in a cocoon and turn you into an alien as well, joining their hive mind in the process, or you get forcibly used to carry their eggs to make more aliens. You can run, but you can't hide...

Open to all. Need people to play aliens as well as humans. If you want to join, just write a post here. Use the following bio for your characters:

Name:
Fate: Impregnated/Cocooned/Not caught yet
If you have any questions, just PM me!

Name: Zach
Fate: Impregnated

Zach grunted and struggled against the meaty, fleshy moss holding him to the living room wall, but only succeeded in making his egg-stuffed abdomen sway from side to side. They'd found him that morning -- him and his younger sister Rosie. They'd broken into the basement where they'd been hiding ever since their parents disappeared, chased them out and cornered them in the living room. Zach soon found himself on the floor, an ovipositor up his ass, while Rosie screamed behind him in terror.

Rosie was on the floor in front of him now, wrapped in one of those gross, fleshy cocoons. She was sealed in there, being turned into one of those... those things. An occasional faint gurgle came from within the cocoon.

Zach had a clear view from his position on the wall of the street outside -- of the houses covered in that meaty moss stuff the aliens used to hold their prisoners in place where they fell. He could see at least two dozen cocoons out in the street -- whole families overrun and captured.
(Sorry, Rosie's being transformed, not impregnated)
How about I transform but still keep some of my humanity but still impregnate people?
(Sure, okay.)

Zach sighed as he looked upon his sister's cocoon. In two or three days, she'd hatch as another alien -- and most likely do some horrible things to him.
"Zach is that you?" before letting out a moan "its hurting make it stop zach please make it strop" I whimper
Zach can only listen helplessly as his sister's muffled cries come from the cocoon. He says nothing, and simply waits for her to fall into the hibernation-like stupor that all cocooned victims fall into.
"I'm sorry zach I love you big brother" I whisper before falling asleep
Now there really is nothing for Zach to do but wait. Any day now, he'll lay his eggs, after which he'll be either impregnated again, converted, or executed.
I keep waking up and falling back to sleep
Name: Reqium General Umbra
Description: tall brute with flesh like armour. Muscular, jet black armour skin, two blood red eyes.

Umbra walked through the room, his 9ft tall form undistinguished by the smaller foot soldiers. He pointed to Zach, speaking in a deep and powerful voice. "Him." He said, the soldiers grabbing Zach.
I hear someone ordering people and I start to fight to break out of the cocoon and I can feel it start to open so I fight harder
"Agh!" Zach gasps, as the alien troops rip him free of the meaty web and frogmarch him outside. In the street, a heavily armoured alien transport vehicle is waiting. Two further alien soldiers are holding two terrified teenage girls at gunpoint.

"Requiem General, sir!" one of them says, saluting smartly. "We found these two hiding in a basement. What would you have us do with them? Their families have already been cocooned."
I hear someone walking closer to the cocoon "hello?"
Zach continues to struggle against the alien troops holding him. He recognises Requiem General Umbra, of course -- the officer responsible for decimating most of New England.
(I would like to join.
Where would you like me to start though?)
(Maybe in an office building, filled with cocoons and pregnant humans stuck to the walls?)
Okay sure!
I hope fpreg is okay, but I can change it!

Name: Alex
Fate: Impregnated

Alex had been working her job in an office building when it happened. She didn't even realize before it was too late. She and her coworkers tried to hide and some tried to go home. Apparently hiding wasn't good enough because now she was stuck to a wall with her belly filled with eggs. Her shirt had been pulled up and exposed her whole belly since it grew too much to keep the shirt over it. She groaned a little and tried to move
Panting, Alex looks around at the office space. The walls, floors, even the ceiling are covered with that gross meat moss stuff, with clusters of gurgling cocoons here and there. Six other pregnant workers are in there with her, all moaning and struggling in vain against their binds.
Meanwhile, Zach is still struggling.
I finally break out of it and stand up wobbling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,276 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather