Closed Basement experiments (gre-y)
James gave a annoyed growl as he pulled the hat on over his head. It was harmless! Just one piece of candy that they made! GAH!!! James's partner in career was more of one those people who like to play games now an then, and clearly jokes. The candy they gave James a piece of gave the man mice ears for crying out loud!! James was a lsender man, standing at the average height for a man and had a tan on his skin; despite working in his basement for a living. He wore his white labcoat and pushed his glasses back onto his face so grey eyes could look things over. The man was annoyed and not thinking straight as he was tired of these jokes! Mistakes were going to be made but the man didn't care about repercussions, he just wanted payback for a change and was going to do it this time!! A sly smile came to him as he picked up a beaker with a recent experiment of his, oh this would work well! Besides, he was going to have to test it on something.

James was working on a stronger fertility drug, thus to where it should make a woman with a low fertility rate or a nonexisiting one pregnant. The liquid was suppose to supply the eggs as well as help fertilize em if the woman wasn't producing any of her own eggs and thus the ones in the liquid would change to match her dna; at least intended to. Looking around, he poured some of it into his companion's coffee cup and went back over to his area of the basement swiftly. Now he just had to wait for the bugger to get their rear end down here and try it.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Charlie had stopped by the grocery store to pick up some stuff to make sandwiches with, and he was making them upstairs. He had played quite a few mean tricks on his partner and decided to kindly make sandwiches for the guy. He came downstairs. "Hey, Micky!" he teased, looking at the hat that hid the mouse ears. "Aw come on, don't cover em up!" He put down a plate in front of him. "I'm sorry about the mouse ears, so I hope this sandwich apology will suffice," he said with a cheeky smile.
A narrowed gaze was directed to the man as he heard the comment.

"You know I dislike that mouse.." James replied. "Let me guess, I'm gonna grow a little mousey nose too."

Still he was hungry and since a mouse nose was still unlikely he picked it up to take a bite.

Charlie chuckled. He wouldn't be that mean. "Nah man, it's just a regular turkey sandwich," he said. Charlie was on the shorter side and was a little bit chubby. His hair was light brown, almost blond, but still in the brown range. He originally had green eyes, but as a result of one of their stupid experiments, he now had a blue eye and it kept like that. He didn't mind too much though.
He looked into his coffee cup. "Oh look, I've still got some left!" He said. Charlie could never get enough coffee and was always drinking it. He brought the cup to his mouth to take a sip.
Sure it was, for the moment though he would just believe em. It took some effort for him to not smile as the other took a drink from the coffee mug. Now it was only a matter of time to see if this would work or not.

"You should stop drinking so much of that stuff, you'll pass out when the caffine wears off and not fall asleep with so much in your system." James commented.

"Mm. Sleep is for the weak," Charlie joked, downing the rest of the cup. "Besides, I need to be awake when we pull all nighters. One mistake, James. One little mistake when you're tired can ruin the whole experiment!" He ungracefully wiped his mouth on his sleeve and and shifted in his seat. He was feeling a little funny all the sudden? But he blamed it on all the caffine in his body.
"Indeed but when you face falls into the glass vials and beakers with chemicals, don't come crying to me." James replied with a slight laugh.

Finishing his sandwhich, he picked up his notebook and was going over his notes when he heard the squeaky creak of a chair. Thus causing him to glance at his college.

"You alright?" James asked as he turned to a new page of his notebook.

He would have to document this too after all.

"I might anyway! Who else is gonna stitch up my face?" He joked, no shame. He probably would fall face first into his elperiment accidentally. "Hm? I'm okay.. probably just all the coffee." He said. Although Charlie knew that too much cofee didn't make him feel this way. His stomach was feeling a little funny.
"Stitching your face up is a lot harder than you think it is." James retorted.

He gave a shrug to their comment that it was probably the coffee. Going back to the paper, he started to jot down what was happening in the conversation. For now, it seemed that there was only a strange feeling in the subject. Oh my..how was this going to go?

"well we are not waiting all night in an emergancy room to stitch up my bleding face when you can handle it just fine." Charlie explained with a light laugh. He didnt feel hungry anymore. He just felt strange. He narrowed his eyes and stood up. "James did you do something? I feel off all of the sudden what did you do? Youre gonna give me a mouse tail or something like that for revenge arent you?"
James rolled his eyes at their comment of the emergency room. Honestly he would rather risk waiting a few hours than doing a patch job honestly. course the man chuckled at his compainon's question. turning round in his chair, he stared at em.

"Not really but yes, I did do something for pay back." James said with a smile. "You pushed my buttons for the last time and besides, I was going to have to start testing it on a subject soon anyway so...you gave me too much of a opportunity."

Charlie sighed. It couldnt be too bad. It was probably something dumb, like his voice might be squeaky for thr next few days. He could live with that. "Well could you tell me what it is?" He asked. "My stomach feels funny.." he comented. "It doesnt hurt though.." he didnt notice yet because he was wearing a big sweater, but there was a little bump growing.
"Oh no, you didn't tell me what was happening when I was confused when I could hear things better and why ears were fuzzy for a few moments. So I ain't telling you. I'd let the effects of this experiment talk first." James replied with narrowed gaze. "So you're going to suffer for a little while."

"well wasnt hearing better usefull? Also you never leave the house so nobodys gonna see," Charlie said, biting his lip. He had no idea what this could be. "Could you give me a little hint?" He asked, sitting back down.
"I do too leave, just not as much as you since you need so much more coffee." James replied. "Alright....it's something I've been working on for a while now and it's going to benefit a lot of....female members of society."

"Well.. yeah thats fair.." Charlie shrugged. James did leave enough like a regular person. But they spent so much time in the basement. Something to help females? What was it? Health stuff?
"We should be getting some results soon hopefully." James replied. "Besides, it might not work due to gender differences. Your body will probably just fight it off and get rid of it, no harm done."

Charlie nodded, nervous about what was happening. This wasnt a joke. This was something real and important that James was working on. He was nervous about what as going to happen, but he also hopes that his friend's experiment would work.
"So...feel anything different besides that feeling? I can always do a examine on you if you would prefer that." James asked. "I do want it to work but I know it's a long shot."

A weak shrug left em as they glanced back at their notes. IF it worked, it would be great. If not then he would have more work to do and have to find a female of some animal species. Plenty of squirrels out here.

Charlie nodded, wanting to kmow what wws going on with his body. "An examination would be a smart idea," he said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,263 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,984 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,241 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,889 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,285 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,746 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,187 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Star C plagued (closed w/ gre-y) clary 3 779 03-24-2018, 09:10 AM
  C like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y) Leafies 12 1,771 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
  C Closed rp with gre-y sillysadass 37 4,766 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM