Now you belong to us {NSFW}
Plot: so Jay has been living on the streets for the longest time. And gets money from a gang, promising to pay them back. But surprise, he never did. So the gang came after him and caught him. So Jay ends up in their possession. Your character is the gang leader, and finds out my character is different. And decides to use him the way he should. Breeding him for more children to make his gang stronger.

Jay ran down the street, his chest had been heaving for air at the amount of time he had been running. He had been wandering the streets for sometime now. He wasn't sure how long exactly, but it was to the point where he didn't know. He was trying to blend in with other people, who were crowded around to watch something happen on tv. This was definitely his chance to get away. He had a gang of angry men behind him, and he didn't want to get caught by them. He continued pushing past the people, hearing angered voices call his name behind him. Panic had risen in his throat, struggling fm move his way out of the people before they got to him. When he was out, he bolted down the sidewalk once more. A surprised noise escaped his throat as someone tackled him. And instantly saw it was the leader of the group. He shifted around and struggled to get out of his hold. "You remember what we said, mutt? If you don't pay us back. You belong to us for a long time," a voice hissed in his ear. Jay bit his lip when something clicked around his throat, moving his hands up to feel what it was. And found it was a shock collar. The gang thought he was trying to pull it off, and zapped him. He shrank back and growled. Not liking how things were turning out for him.
Darol was the leader of the gang, and had more than enough years of experience behind him. With long silver hair that was short and dark at the sides and soft facial features and a slimmer-than-average body build, he was often mistaken for Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees, and he also spoke like him too. That did not fool people, as his temper was more like Khan from Star Trek mixed in with Jigsaw and Mad Max. He wanted Jay more than anything, and he was willing to do anything in order to make sure that Jay obeyed (willingly or not).

"You would seriously think that we would be joking around with you, but we're not." Darol teased. "Shame that you're angry, as it's not going to do even an ounce of difference."

At the flick of a wrist, Darol sent his most trusted henchman over to render Jay immobile. He laughed at the sounds that Jay made, only pausing to stop when he could think of an insult that he knew would make the angry man even angrier.

(Darol is also able to carry offspring etc, and he wants his gang to be bigger than all the Mafia families etc put together).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Jay kept his eyes narrow, he didn't bother to run. Since he didn't want to get shocked to the point where it left him seriously injured. So he stayed where he was. Not even daring to move away from Darol and his group. "Hell, I would have paid you back sooner or later. I'm still having a bit of trouble on my own." He laughed lightly. "You need to give me some time, it's know been a few months," he bit his lip. A few months? More like a year. A complete year without paying the group back. And he definitely knew that was a big mistake. So now he had to pay them back through hard labor. At least that's what he hoped. Crystal blue eyes narrowing slightly as the leader laughed at him because of the strained noises he had made. And he definitely wanted to sock him right across the face for that. Definitely very irritated more than anything else. He grunted lightly when a hand grabbed at his collar. Pulling him up back onto his feet. A guard making sure to hold him, just in case he actually decided to run off. "Can't you just go suck a dick and piss off?" He seethed. Earning a hit towards the back of his head. Making him black out for just a few seconds. And then he regained himself.
Darol knew that the amount of time that Jay had been given was more than enough, and he instructed his most trusted henchman to not let go of the man no matter what. He walked over, and looked at the beautifully frightened sight that was before his very eyes.

"Your time is up." Darol whispered. "From now on, you're mine, and nothing you say is going to change that."

Nobody could tell Darol what to do, and he did whatever he wanted. His gang were vigilantes, and Jay had been their prime target.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Jay gritted his teeth lightly. Neck hair slightly bristling when the leader of the group decided to walk up closer to him. "Yours? I ain't no pet," he spat. Squirming around slightly. Trying to get free from the bench and holds. But they wouldn't budge, so he was stuck there. He was a bit worried on what Darol was planning to do. But all he could do was wait and see what would happen. He sure hoped it was a work slave. Because that would be something. But he highly doubted that it was what he was thinking. The leader might have a lot of things up his sleeve.
"You are now." Darol hissed. "In fact, you are going to help me."

There was no way that Darol was going to let Jay walk free, no matter how hard the younger man fought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,776 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,694 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,516 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,801 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,569 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,937 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,664 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,323 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop