Closed Neighbors w/ tjopj44
Cassander Graham had things going pretty well until he was knocked up. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing--he had a nice job, his own apartment, steady relationship. That last part ended pretty quickly when he told the father about the baby, the other father not wanting it, disappearing never to be seen again. Cass adapted, not too freaked out by it. They were both pretty young, with the green-eyed adult at twenty-eight and the other father a smidge younger. Now, at about four months pregnant, Cass was coming home from work, riding up the elevator with his apartment keys clenched between his teeth as he looked through his mail. A letter from his mother that he'd ignore, a bill or two. When he stepped off of the elevator, he noticed a couple boxes set in the hallway near the apartment next door. Great, the dark-haired man thought. Probably some rowdy college kid throwing parties until three AM. Cass shook his head, pulling the keys from his teeth and unlocking the door to his apartment and pulling off his tight button-up to switch out with a much looser Star Wars shirt.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(OMG, man, i'm so sorry for the late, i went busy)

William Jones is a 25 years old man who work as a teacher in a high school, and is an aspiring actor. However, he is now five months pregnant with huge twins. The babies' father also abandoned him when Will told him he was pregnant. Now, Will had to move to the small apartment, because he was transfered to another school, and just arrived at the building. He loved the place, even though it was a bit small, because it was comfy and cozy.

Will has short wavy red hair and bright blue eyes that seems to glow when he is excited. He likes reading, watching series, cooking and singing. He is a bit sad due to being abandoned by his boyfriend, but he loved the babies even so and will protect them when they need.

At some moment while unpacking his things, Will heard the next door apartment's door opening, and realized it was probably his neighbor. Will decided to go and talk to the person, because, since he was new, he wanted to make friends with someone at the building. So he walked out of his apartment and knocked on the door of his neighbor.

(a picture of how Will is, if you want to use it as reference)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(you're good. attached the ref of Cass that I have)

Cass jumped slightly at the knock on his door, hurriedly putting away the ice cream he'd been eating and trying to wipe away any residue around his mouth. He cradled his small belly in a hand as he hurried to the door, checking through the peephole before opening it.

He was greeted by an adorable redhead who looked nearly overdue, but Cass decided against commenting on it. He didn't want to be rude, and barely looked pregnant in his oversized shirt. "Hey, can I help you?" he asked softly, eyes drifting over the other. "I'm guessing you're the guy who moved in next door, right?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes, exactly, my name is William, but you can call me Will." He said with a smile as he watched the cute guy in front of him. "I am a teacher and i was transferred to a high school near here, so i had to move out" he explained while running his hand through his hair, a bit nervously "And what's your name?" he asked, curious, looking at the hall behind him, to check if he had left his apartment door closed.
"I'm Cass," he replied with a small smile, always shy in meeting new people, especially someone as cute as Will. Cass wiped nervously at his mouth again, making sure there wasn't any ice cream, not wanting to look like a fool.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Nice to meet you, Cass" Will said, smiling again. "Look, I'm planning to do an apple pie tonight for me and the babies" he said, giving a small rub on his belly "and, well, I can't eat it all alone, and I wanted to make friends with someone of the building since, you know, it's my first day hers. So, would you like to come and eat the pie together?" He asked, blushing and hoping Cass wouldn't think of him as a creepy person or a weirdo.
"Sure, when do I need to be there?" Cass asked softly, wanting to make friends with the redhead in front of him. He didn't know many people in the building, and many of his friends had been his ex's, which promptly cut off contact when they found out about the pregnancy and the breakup. It'd also be nice to be friends with someone else who was pregnant, be able to share their experiences and give each other parenting advice.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Well, I think it will be ready in an hour, but you can come earlier or later if you prefer, just let me know" Will said
"I'll see you in an hour, then. It was nice meeting you," Cass smiled, tensing a bit when he felt the baby move for the first time.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Are you okay?" Will asked as he saw the tension on Cass's face
"Uh, yeah, no, I'm good," Cass mumbled, gently cupping his belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will's eyes glowed as Cass patted his own belly, because it made him realize the other male was pregnant too "Oh, wow... You are pregnant too?" He exclaimed, surprised
"Yeah," Cass smiled, rubbing his stomach gently. "Four months with a girl."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Wow, congratulations, Cass." Will said, with a smile "Oh, a baby girl, how wonderful. I am pregnant too, as you see, but I'm five months along and carrying twins. I guess it will be great having someone to talk about pregnancy"
"Thank you," Cass smiled in return, rubbing his hand slowly over his small belly. He was overjoyed when he found out he'd have a girl (not that he'd be unhappy with a boy), ready for his little princess to be here. "Yeah, it will be. Definitely."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Well, i think I should go then, that pie won't do itself alone" he said, waving and walking to his apartment.

(1 hour later)

Making a pie wouldn't be complicated if Will was not pregnant. However, he was pregnant, his belly was swollen with twins babies, so making a pie had a mess as consequence. He cleaned the kitchen quickly, and decided to take a shower, because he didn't wanted to be dirty when his neighbor arrived

(Hope you don't mind me doing a time skip)
Cass stood in front of Will's apartment an hour later, knocking firmly on the door.He cracked a small smile when his daughter moved once more, rubbing his belly for a moment in an attempt to calm her.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will had just finished the shower when he heard the knocks at the door. Since he was still undressed, he quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door, because he didn't want Cass to wait out there, since he would take some time to put on his clothes, because of the belly "Hi" he said, smiling "Uh, sorry, I just finished taking a shower and I didn't want you to wait. Come on in, have a sit, while I get myself dressed"
Cass smiled when Will open the door, attempting to be discreet as he looked over the redhead's form. Pregnancy suited him well. He hesitantly stepped inside, sitting at the table in the small kitchen in the apartment. He soon began to look at baby items on his phone, things for a little girl.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Will noticed Cass looking at him, and found it kinda funny. It has been a long time since someone had looked at him like that, and the feeling was nice. He went to his bedroom and put on some nice shorts and a regular t-shirt, that was a bit tight around his belly but was one of the only ones that would still fit him, he'd have to buy some new shirts soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 19,913 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44) givingbirth 23 13,286 01-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,585 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24
  C Sacrifical Bride (Closed with Seedful and tjopj44) labprotocol 15 3,130 04-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: labprotocol
  The Wolf's Heirs (Closed with Tjopj44) 018Luxio 56 11,732 02-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Concequences (closed with tjopj44) dave_Ross 169 36,519 01-23-2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 ) SeanWoods221 179 42,929 10-14-2015, 05:54 AM
  The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44) mrsdeanackles 47 13,979 08-15-2015, 10:16 PM