Concequences (closed with tjopj44)
Name: Louis.

Race: Caucasian .
Description:  Brunette, tall, fat, blue eyed.
Extra Info: Gay, nerdy, flirty, 

Louis groaned his head thumped pained from a hangover. He got to his feet and walked into the kitchen of his apartment. There were bottles all around the room with no signs of his mates, who always fled the cleanup. His best friend had been uncontactable for almost three months. Probably busy sleeping with his girlfriend, he wasn't too worried. There was a knock on the door and opened the door
Name: Dylan
Race: Caucasian
Description: Tall, toned body, green eyes, black hair
Extra info: Bisexual, is Louis best friend, has a girfriend

Dylan was scared. Really, really scared. As Louis opened the door, he entered in the house "Louis" He said slowly. "Something horrible happened"
"What Happened?" Louis asked immediately concerned, trying to ignore the after effects of his hangover.
(09-20-2015, 10:53 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "What Happened?" Louis asked immediately concerned, trying to ignore the after effects of his hangover.

"Remember the last time we got drunk? You had just broke up with... Mark, was that his name?" Dylan started to say, while walking in circles around the room "So, i don't know if you remember, but we... We had a one night stand. And, well, last week i was feeling week, i had been feling weird for, like, a month, so i decided to go to the doctor. And i discovered..." He was afraid of saying it, as if, if he did, the whole thing would become real
"oh.."louis said pretty sure he knew already. "Your pregant?" He said wincing "i only barely remember that night.
(09-20-2015, 11:04 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "oh.."louis said pretty sure he knew already. "Your pregant?" He said wincing "i only barely remember that night.

"Yes, Louis." Dylan said, now shivering "I... I am pregnant. And i think you may be the father, i mean, the other father. I don't know what to do now."
"Are you keeping it?" Louis said astonished "because I want to be a dad for him..her...it" he said flustered.

"Have you told your girlfriend yet?" He ask worried
(09-22-2015, 08:56 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Are you keeping it?" Louis said astonished "because I want to be a dad for him..her...it" he said flustered.

"Have you told your girlfriend yet?" He ask worried

"i don't know" He said "I don't know what to do. I don't think i could harm it, but, at the same time, we are just friends, and we shouldn't be anything more. I haven't told her yet, i am too afraid of what would be her reaction"
"God I wish I knew what she would say?" Louis admitted. "I'd like you to keep it, sharing a baby with you. It would Be. Well amazing" he said trying not to make the crush he had to obvious.
(09-25-2015, 11:56 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "God I wish I knew what she would say?" Louis admitted. "I'd like you to keep it, sharing a baby with you. It would Be. Well amazing" he said trying not to make the crush he had to obvious.

"But we are just friends, Louis" Dylan said "We can't... share a baby or something. But i have to tell Anna even so. She will realize after some months, and i can't say that it's her's. Perhaps if i tell her as soon as possible, she would forgive me, and everything would be allright. I just came here because i think you have the right to know about it, but i am not asking for help or something, okay?"
Louis looked at him begging "look your having my baby, I've always wanted kids, please just let me adopt or take custody of him. Tell Anna you wanted to be a surrogate for next, please Dylan I want this baby" Louis said hoping Dylan would agree and change his mind
(09-26-2015, 11:22 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis looked at him begging "look your having my baby, I've always wanted kids, please just let me adopt or take custody of him. Tell Anna you wanted to be a surrogate for next, please Dylan I want this baby" Louis said hoping Dylan would agree and change his mind

"Well..." Dylan hesitated. It was a hard decision to make. On the one hand, he didn't want to have an abortion, he had feelings for the baby. On the other hand, he was afraid of everything about the pregnancy, not to mention the birth. He had seen some videos of men giving birth (in the "one born every minute" show) and they always seemed to be in terrible pain. But Louis was his best friend... He made his mind "Okay, i think i can have this kids, if you adopt them" He said, smiling
Louis was overwhelmed with emotion and threw his arms around Dylan, "thank you, thank you, thank you" he said giving him a peck on the cheek for each thank you and holding him tightly. He wanted the baby, but he wished that Dylan wanted to raise it with him, he'd make a good dad.
(09-27-2015, 12:27 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis was overwhelmed with emotion and threw his arms around Dylan, "thank you, thank you, thank you" he said giving him a peck on the cheek for each thank you and holding him tightly. He wanted the baby, but he wished that Dylan wanted to raise it with him, he'd make a good dad.

Dylan laughed with Louis happyess, he was acting like a puppy. "Okay, okay, Rexy" he said, joking "you are holding me too tightly. You don't want to smash the baby, do you?" He said, still joking
Louis pulled away quickly, "I'm sorry, is the baby alright?" He asked genuinely concerned. He didn't want to hurt it already.
(09-27-2015, 01:25 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis pulled away quickly, "I'm sorry, is the baby alright?" He asked genuinely concerned. He didn't want to hurt it already.

"Yeah, he is" Dylan laughed loudly and placed a hand on his belly. Despite it was a bit weird, he liked a little bit of the idea of carrying a life inside of him, and he was excited about it.
"You'd be a good dad you know" Louis said putting an arm around Max. "You honestly will, Anna is so lucky," Louis said, wishing he had the guts to say his true feelings, but you could see the longing in Louis eyes.
(09-27-2015, 01:33 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "You'd be a good dad you know" Louis said putting an arm around Max. "You honestly will, Anna is so lucky," Louis said, wishing he had the guts to say his true feelings, but you could see the longing in Louis eyes.

"Thank you, but i am not sure about it." Dylan said. Louis was acting weird. If Dylan didn't knew him, he would suspect Louis was in love with him. However, they were just friends.
"You will, trust me. You'll always be welcome to be part of my and your child's life." Louis said, "did you want moral support?" He asked mostly curious to see the conversation with Anna.
(09-27-2015, 03:44 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "You will, trust me. You'll always be welcome to be part of my and your child's life." Louis said, "did you want moral support?" He asked mostly curious to see the conversation with Anna.

"I don't know. I am still a bit fearful about telling her" Dylan said. "I love her, and i want to be with her. But i can't keep this secret, i guess." He said, with a sad smile on his face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,043 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8