The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44)
Summary:
The meet up of 2 neighbours who are almost at the last stage of their pregnancy.

++++++++++++++

Jensen can't say he a handsome dude. He have a feminine face, with long eye lashes that he hate. Full lips and freckles all over his nose and cheeks. Green eyes and dark blonde hair. He turning 25 this year.
Sadly to say, even though he almost at the end of his pregnancy, he a single man. He live in a cosy neighbourhood which he love. It a happy and caring one. More than he could ask for.
When he first saw the white front porch, with its tiny beautiful garden, he know this the place he could home.
Rubbing gently on his pregnant belly when his son give a kick. "Hey you awake huh." Jensen talk to his belly as he rock on his front porch rocker chair. Enjoying the breeze.
Daniel woke up, took a shower and looked at the mirror. He had moved to the neighborhood the day before, and the dark circles in his eyes comproved it. Daniel was a 23 years old man, he had ligh blue eyes, messy black hair, a toned body and a smooth skin. He used to have a six pack, but now he was 8 months heavily pregnant with twins, so that was out of question. However, he still had broad sholders and some biceps. People usually said Daniel was handsome, but he wasn't so concerned about his appearence. He rubbed his belly as the twins started kicking him. "Oooof, you two aren't gonna be quiet, are you?" He smiled looking at his belly, wondering when would his babies come. He laughed when his stomach rumbled "Oh, you are hungry too, my babies. Okay, papa will buy some food later. For now, lets eat something". He went to his kitchen and ate some apple.
Wiping down the sweat that is dripping down the side of Jensen face, he grabbed a hold of the chair arms and heave himself up. Gracefulness flew out the window when you have a belly this huge. Panting heavily as jensen begin his battle with his favourite rocker. Grabbing hold of the porch railing after he manage to successfully stand up on his own two feet. Jensen lead heavily onto the rails and try to catch his breath. What use to be his favourite chair, have now become his number one enemy. But due to his stubornness, jensen still continues his routine of resting at his front porch whenever he have some free time to relax.
"Damn you one heavy baby" Jensen pant.
(so, how are they going to meet each other?)
Daniel slowly got up from the couch and grabbed his keys. He went to his car and then went to the market. He bought everything he thought he would need and some other things. He bought extra food too, since he didn't knew when he would give birth. The way he was "lucky", the babies would come at the end of the month, when all the food was over, and he would need to buy food when the labor was already begun. Daniel rolled his eyes. All he didn't want was to give birth in front of all those people
(Well since you already move in the house. Maybe when the moving truck arrived?)
(07-04-2015, 08:01 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: (Well since you already move in the house. Maybe when the moving truck arrived?)

(Or you cold ask him sugar or appear to say the "welcome to the neighborhood" thing)
Jensen look up from his front porch as he caught a sign of his new neighbours. Walking over slowly, he when over to the parked car. "Woah" Jensen was shock when the man that climb out from his car are carrying the most huge belly he ever seen. "Sorry man. Didn't know the new neighbour is pregnant. Hi, I'm jensen. I live right next to you." Shaking hand with his new neighbor
(07-04-2015, 08:05 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen look up from his front porch as he caught a sign of his new neighbours. Walking over slowly, he when over to the parked car. "Woah" Jensen was shock when the man that climb out from his car are carrying the most huge belly he ever seen. "Sorry man. Didn't know the new neighbour is pregnant. Hi, I'm jensen. I live right next to you." Shaking hand with his new neighbor

"Hi, i'm Daniel. It's a pleasure to meet you." Daniel said, shaking Jensen's hand. "Oh, no problem, twins babies are really something" He laughed and gave his own bellies some pats. "I see you are pregnant too. Just one baby, though?"
Jensen give a huge laugh "one is more than enough for me. Twin huh? Must be tough though on a higher note. I never seen a pregnant belly as gorgeously huge as yours". Looking at the back of the car boot, jensen look back at Daniel. "Need any help?"
(07-04-2015, 08:18 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen give a huge laugh "one is more than enough for me. Twin huh? Must be tough though on a higher note. I never seen a pregnant belly as gorgeously huge as yours". Looking at the back of the car boot, jensen look back at Daniel. "Need any help?"

Daniel laughed with Jensen. "Thank you, i guess. My little ones are not so small, haha. Well, i actually would appreciate some help, thanks. I had to buy some extra food this month, because i can go into labor any moment, and i really don't want that to happen when i'm out of food, or, worse, inside the market when i had to buy food again." He took some bags, the heaviers, and went to his house, letting for Jensen the lighter bags, since he was also pregnant. "Can you take this ones? If you can't, i'll be back in some seconds to help you."
"Step aside young man" Jensen teasing said out loud. He bend over the boot and carry all the remaining stuff inside
Placing the items on the counter, jensen look around. "Nice place you got here. You live here alone?" Jensen asked as he lean his side against the counter.
(07-04-2015, 08:38 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Step aside young man" Jensen teasing said out loud. He bend over the boot and carry all the remaining stuff inside
Placing the items on the counter, jensen look around. "Nice place you got here. You live here alone?" Jensen asked as he lean his side against the counter.

"Thank you" Daniel said. "Yes, i live alone here. May i offer you something to eat? I'm going to make a cake today, if you want i can send you a slice... I was craving for a chocolate cake since last week. Though i love cake, i don't want my childs to look like a slice of it" he laughed.
"You sure? I mean I be disturbing you for hours if you planning to make a cake now?" Resting his hand on top of his belly. "Though I wouldn't mind eating cause I could eat. And I can spend my time looking at you as you slave around the kitchen" Jensen joke.
(07-04-2015, 08:51 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "You sure? I mean I be disturbing you for hours if you planning to make a cake now?" Resting his hand on top of his belly. "Though I wouldn't mind eating cause I could eat. And I can spend my time looking at you as you slave around the kitchen" Jensen joke.

"Sure, no problem, i actually enjoy cooking" Daniel laughed at Jensen's joke. "Well, you can turn on the TV if you want". He grabbed an apron and tried to put it on, but his belly was too big and the small strings that should be tied behind his back did not reach there. So he grabbed two different strings and tied them to each apron's string, making them bigger, and only then he could tied them on his back. He was looking ridiculous, but he didn't mind it, and started to grab the ingredients to make the cake.
"Nah I prefer to stay and keep you company. Need any help? I may not be a chef but I can do some basic stuff."
Pushing away from the counter jensen been leaning on, he waddle over to Daniel. When he realise another challenge. It seem having two pregnant bellies in the kitchen is not such a good idea. There no enough room to moeneveur freely around.
(07-04-2015, 09:12 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Nah I prefer to stay and keep you company. Need any help? I may not be a chef but I can do some basic stuff."
Pushing away from the counter jensen been leaning on, he waddle over to Daniel. When he realise another challenge. It seem having two pregnant bellies in the kitchen is not such a good idea. There no enough room to moeneveur freely around.

"Well, i guess this kitchen ain't big enough for both of us" Daniel joked with the most cliche phrase of western movies and laughed. "Or we are too big for it. Nevermind, i can do this alone, no problem" He started to make the cake. "So, Jensen, when are you due?"
"2 more months. He still need time to cook in there." Jensen say while patting his belly.
"How about you man, you look like you can go in labour any minutes now" Jensen voice his thought as he stare at Daniel belly. Still in amazement at the huge dome gracing Daniel hips.
(07-04-2015, 09:29 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "2 more months. He still need time to cook in there." Jensen say while patting his belly.
"How about you man, you look like you can go in labour any minutes now" Jensen voice his thought as he stare at Daniel belly. Still in amazement at the huge dome gracing Daniel hips.

"Actually, i really can go in labor any moment now..." Daniel said, thoughtful. "Eight months pregnant with twins..." He rubbed his belly. "I already felt the first contractions, though i heard this is common".
"False labour huh. That must suck since you still feel the pain even though it false".
Jensen shake his head at the thought. "Have you decide where you going to give birth at? And which method you going to use?" 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,489 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,284 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,825 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg