Mpreg Central

Full Version: scales of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
He nods blushing a little athow he was being carried, he did remember saying that he would carry the next lot, at the same time he liked the idea of seeing his mate fat and swollen with his eggs or pups, he would miss the feeling himself.
"Y...you dont need to carry them next time" he offered softly "i...it was something i said in a moment of pain... besides...i...i kinda liked carrying them... even if you wouldn't let me hunt..."
"Why not I'd love to have kids plus you can't get all the fun oh swxy wolf!" Nips your ear gentley sets you down in the nest. Watches you seeing you rub your middle unconsciously. I turn and hand you a cup of water. Leans in and licks the partaily healed bite.
He takes the water and starts to sip it, giving a mildly painfilled hiss at the lick and blushes at the compliment "w...well i would say why dont we both carry?... but one of us will need to provide for the other" he says and gives a soft sigh "I'm going to need to go hunting or for a run soon... i am a wolf after all... we cant stay couped up for long periods of time... besides i know you enjoyed the stew i made the other day"
"Iknow that's why you can go by tomorrow after none but first look!" The soft purplish pink opalecent egg the black egg that was irredecent red and orange levender holograpgic egg and the translucent and blueish yellow egg the child inside visible were all in the smaler front nest.
He nodded and smiled once he saw the eggs, if he had been in folf form gis tail would have been wagging mile a minute. He reached out and took one carefully, constantly looking to the one who was nesting on them, keeping them warm, for if it was ok. He wasnt sure why he kept looking but it just seemed instinctual. "I...i really laid these?" He asks marveling at their size "h...how long till they hatch you think?"
"Mabey a day mabey a week you can never be sure with them!?" He smiled stroking each egg gently. He looked at them lovingly then shifted his own form to dragon. He curled around the eggs gently. The gestured with his snout for Luka to come lay beside him and the eggs.
He blushed and shifted aswell, getting to full wolf form before curling up with his mate and eggs and nuzzled at both lovingly. "I hope we can make this all work for a long time... id hate to have to leave..." he says softly as he gets to a position he is pressed against the eggs and his mate as much as possible.
"As long as I'm livij
Ng I'll always go looking for you and next time I just might tie you up!" He breathed out in a huff then Nuzzled Luka and rested his eyes.
Luka blushed and nodded nuzzling and gently licking at the end of the dragons snput before he too returned to slumber knowing that when he wakes he would be with his beloved Mate.
(Sorry for delay, am on holiday, time skip now?)
(Howvabout we skip to a month from not w when the children are toddlers from therm being part dragon making them grow fast) as the four kids ran about the cave Zane tryed to round them up. There mother was out hunting and he'd been left alone with them.
Luka dragged his catch back to the cave, he had been lucky to score a deer which would last a while. In the time he had spent waiting for the eggs to hatch and whenever he had been out hunting he had gone to the abandoned town and managed to score quite a bit. Some hardwear tools, cooking food, and various hardwear and furniture items including alot of material for clothing. He was trying to pretty his new home up as best he could, haveing even constructed a firepit/place into the cave wall, with a long pipe that took the soot and smoke outside, but warmed the rooms up as it went. They had been lucky that the beds he had found and scavenged were able to be brought back by Zane so now the growing hatchlings had beds that wasnt the ground.

He had told zane that it was just something he wanted to do when he had been confronted about the beds or prettying the place up. He didnt want to sleep on the ground for the rest of his life, he had done that for most of it already, and to him it was like showing off that he was worth something to the pack that had belittled him.

He smiled around the deer he had in his teeth. Luka planned to stretch this catch out. He was going to make a new rug from the fur and delicious stew from the meat. Zane had shown him the small vegetable garden that was in a small open grotto in the cave network and the wolf kept it growwing with a variety of vegetables and fruit.

"I'M HOME" He calls out proudly as he trots in.

(Sorry its late and long, still on holiday, so am making up for the possible delays)
Zane looks up and scurries over one of his sons and his daughter wrapped around his calf's. He smiles pecking Lukas cheek and smirks as the little girl Loomis up with hazxle eyes. She screams mommy then runs and graves Lukas leg. Zaner smiled happy that there life was one of great cherished love. He too the kill and slung it over his shoulder and took it to there make shift cave kitchen just off to the right of him and Lukas den.
"I take it you guys missed me?" He asks the cubs giving each a lick and nuzzle then slowly takes the bavkpack he had on off "i may have a surprise for you if youve all been good" he says "Have they been good?" He calls to Zane his tail wagging. He had a few toys in the bag for the cubs, something he had found while out scavenging and hunting. He had also reached a decision on something else, but he would talk to zane privately about that later.
Zane smiled warmly "as gold love!" He sat the deer on the counter top. He then turned and scooped up his some mavric who was a spitting image of his mother but with iridsent bluy yellow translucent scales all across his body. He smirked nuzzling him and then walking him out to his mom.
Luka smiled and reached into the bag and pulled out a large raggedy ann doll for his baby girl, and some toy trucks for the boys aswell as a few other plush toys for them to share. "And if your all good, i have something else thats a bit bigger im gonna get your father to get tomorrow" he tells them before turning to Zane "Hey hun... can we talk privately?" He asks giving him a lick to the cheek
Zane smiled and slapped Lukas ass firmly. "I'm hungry for some we time" he stopped smirking when he saw Lukas face was very serious. He swallowed deeply and looked at Luka with worry.
Once in their private cave, luka gave zane a soft kiss "dont worry... us time is actually something i wanted to talk about" he says with a blush "i...umm... well with the abundance of game in the area now... and the cubs growing so quickly... i...im ready to have more" he says softly while blushing
Zane smirked and leaned over and kissed Luka deeply. He was glad to hear it and smirked placing a hand on Lukas middle shoving him backwards into the cave wall. He had him pinned right where he wanted him when wailing met his earz. In an instance he was full blown dragon and ready to tear the one who made his child cry to pieces.
Giving a groan at the cry he sighed and rolled his eyes as Zane ran off. "Horny dragon could atleast wait till nightfall and tghe hatchlings are asleep to jump me" he mutters before following. Thankfully when they got to the other room it was discovered that their little girl had run into a wall accidentally while playing with her new doll "ok hunny calm down" Luka says softly walking past Zane to comfort her and give her a kiss to the forehead "Zane love, in the town there is a wooden chest in the hardwear stone, can you go pick it up for me? It has the stuff i couldn't haul back" he adks looking up to his big dragon and gives him a light peck to the muzzle.
zane left to fetch it. he returned an hour later only to find that all the kids were tucked into bed tightly. he quickly said the chest decide and headed straight for their private den he knew exactly where this was headed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15