Mpreg Central

Full Version: scales of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The dragon was met with Luka, looking nervous admittedly, laying naked on their bed in his mid/anthro form. His tail was wagging nervously between his legs ans his cock fully errect from his sheath and bobbing with his heart beat "h...hey there love...w...wanna finish what you tried to start earlier?" He asks. He had directed zen and the others to keep an eye on the hatchlings and only disturb them if it was serious.

He was secretly hopeful he could give zane some eggs to carry too at some point, hoping they could carry together but didnt want to ask for it just yet. He secretly wanted to have a big belly on his mate that he could grope and fawn over just like his mate had fawned over his the last time.
walked over to the bed pulling lukaq up into his arms he hugged him and kissed him deeply. then slid his hands down his waist squeeze his nice bubble but he didn't release Luca flipping him onto his belly tenderly kiss down his neck down his back until he hit his butt cheeks where he left a really nice really hard bite. he then proceeded to cover Lucas body in kisses and shower him in affection teasing him knowing full well he couldn't wait to have what was coming next. he could hear Luca moaning as he pressed kisses all down his back and enjoy feeling him the rigid under his touch. feeling his breath come out in hot puffs he's slowly slip two fingers up and in between those two beautiful cheeks and then slowly inserted then moving them back and forth slowly says he can prepare luka for what came next.
Luka moaned and squirmed under his lovers touch. He arched up into his hands feeling himself throb with need as the fraton teased him "p...please love, dont tease... i...i wont last long as it is"
Zzaneostitioned him self behind luka thern slowly slid his shaft it lukas moist entrance. Zane moved back and forth slowly moving his shaft about then picking up the pace. Zane took Lucas shaft in his own hand and started to rub it. with the orther one on Lukas hip so you could help him keep the pace.
The wolf whined and arched his back, pre rapidly running down his shaft as his mate stroked him "p...please mate, fill me, i wanna feel your eggs in me again!" He begged.
Zane lost control and slid his hand up Lukas torso and over his hard nipples tweaking them with his fingers. He then licked the bite from there first time and traced it with his tounge. As he did so he moaned deeply feeling hisd body tense he knew he'd explode any second now.
The lick over his bite was all the wolf needed, he cryed out loudly, his shaft erupting with his seed as he came, his body eagerly trying to milk what it can from the dragons shaft to impregnate him again.
He climaxed with Luka and colasped beside him. "Look what a mess web made let's go to the hot springs and clean up." I scooped you up and walked you to the springs in one of the other tunnels setting you down gently in my lap as we sank into the glistening pink water. Then Nuzzled your neck. "I'd like to try a water birth this time see if it helps with the pain and help take pressure off your pelvis.
The wolf nods as he settles peacefully into the water and against his mate "mmm as long as you make sure i dont drown, it sounds fine to me" he says ans his tail wags a bit stirring the water "we will need to try you carrying one time too... id love to see you plump with our young"
"Id also quite like to as well I hate you being the main Carrier I can't wait for my turn I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do!" I stroke your belly that's just staring to get round. I feel with my fingers two eggs forming. "Seems like a light clutch I can only feel two!" He anouced it with joy.
Luka smiled and rubbed his belly "mmm, i must say i like the feeling of carrying... its just a shame that they form as eggs and develop so quickly... id like to carry for longer" he says and blushes
"Who knows you may with a smaller cluch it may slow down. " an hour passed and nothing seemed to change. I scoop you up and carry you too our den laying you in mossy nest river hoping you won't protest.
He initially goes to protest not being placed on their bed but decides that if he wws going to lay soon here would be best. He yawns and curls up giving his mate a kiss "youll take care of me again... wont you?" He asks blushing a little "even if i ask for something you dislike me eating?"
"Of course love only the best for my wolfy !" He smiledf nuzzling lukas neck. He then curled around his mates frame dozing off.
Smiling he gave his big dragon a kiss before curling up to fall asleep himself, his hands on his belly which grew while they slept.
He weoke the next morning to see Luka nearly looked 4 moths along.
The wolf yawned as he woke up and stretched out. He didnt want to get up, he felt too good snuggled up against his mate. As he laid there his hands sleepily went to his belly and rubbed at it, not taking in its size just yet.
Zane Nuzzled Luka and then licked hisvear softly.
The canine gave a giggle and reached up to rub at his mates snout "ok ok im awake, silly dragon... i should probably go deal with my latest catch of prey before the hatchlings wake shouldn't i?" He asks with a smile "or ill never get the free time to do it, not now im expecting. Think you can handle making breakfast? Not gonna burn the cave down like that last time?" He smiled teasingly
"In my defense the stove ignited not the pan!" He protested. He then left and headed to the kitchen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15