Mpreg Central

Full Version: scales of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
He murphs and sighs nodding and lays down "cravings are hard to deal with just so you know" he mumbles softly "i dont feel like im that close to due... but i guess ill defer to your judgement... you probably know mmore about this than i do..."
Gustures for Zen to go out. When he comes back hes carrying a small rabitt. Its still warm body later beside luka.
Luka perks his ears when he sees the fresh catch, his tail wags and he gives thankful nuzzles and licks to both Zen and Zane before he starts eating, and while it seems to be sloppy how he tears into the meal, he is making minimum mess as he devours the catch.
Zane watches cringing slightly. "I prefer my diet to yours"
Shudders.
The wolf tilts his head a little confused then just shrugs "its just instinct hun, sometthing we cant contract... besides i prefer my food cooked.. but again its something out of my control its a craving... clearly something my body needed nutriance wise it knew i could get from a fresh catch" he looked between the dragon and his nearly finished meal" i...i could find somewhere else to eat if you want..."
"Oh no I'm fine!" He quickly and defensively wraps his wing around luka. "Your not going anywhere. End of story your sticking close to me." Can you shift back to human form soon. I love fluffy wolf but I'd like to give me mate somthing in your human form." Blushes deeply.
He tries to shift back, sadly not succeeding in doing so and gives a light whimper "sorry love... looks like im stuck this way till i lay these eggs" he says softly "if your right tho... it shouldnt be too much longer... right?"
Zane looks at him a warmth in his eyes "no. No it shouldn't"
He nods and finishes his mewl before rolling onto his side with his back pressed against Zanes side and starts to snooze, his large fresh meal making the eggs grow faster almost visibly so as be sleeps
Watches luka rubbing his belly gently. "Dear they are growing fast."
He murphs sleeping still but subconsciously rolls to give that rubbing hand more access, with the speed at which he grew, he would be due soon, the small mounds of his belly teats swelling with milk already.
Smiles curling up beside luka and dozed off. Dosnt notice the soft tugging of the reforming of his bones as he shifts from human to a 4 Do it tall 6 foot long golden dragon.
Unaware of the changes his mate was going through, Luka rolled over and groaned in his sleep his belly hitting its max size, nearly looking like there was a full grown wolf curled up in his belly. He groaned and grumbled in his sleep as his belly then started to tighten and cramp up, the wolf waking up with a yelp when finally his water broke.
Zane woke up as he felt somthing warm and wet hit his side. opening his eyes he snorted then realized he was a dragon but quickly forgot. he shifted and looked luka in the eyes nuzzling his snout.
Luka groaned a little his eyes going wide at the sight of the huge dragon and if he could he would have backed away, sadly the pain from the contractions made it nearly impossible to move . "Wh...whats...g...going on?" He whimpered and squirmed a little trying to get comfortable.
Zane suited revealing those same soft gold eyes. He then spoke softly in lukas mind. "Your in labor just try to relax and breath I'm Zane I mean you no harm." The same smoo th voice as his mate spoke calmly.
He pants and groans softly clawing a little at the bedding he was on "i...if i...i findout your n...not zane" he starts "i...i will gnaw y...yourhorns off and r...rip his arm off" he says not really intending to sound so mean but he was in pain, and if he had to go through this without his mate he would be pissed "w...what d...do i d...do?" He asks "i...i was never t...taught"
Zane tried to shift back only managing a half way he was covered in scales from head to toe his hors were smaller his wings remained and he stood up right in a human like form. Unmadtakble for anyone other than him self. Zane followed his instinct. "Just breath for right now and try to relax if you need anything just ask my love." He said as he walked over placing lukas head in his lap he knew it must hurt terribly.
He panted and nodded trying to do as he was told "j...just k...keep petting there" he says moving one of Zanes hands to his belly "d...damn pack f...for thinking i...id never need t...to know what to do here..." he mutters under his breath trying to just relax and let his instincts take over.
Zane massaged lukas belly in small circles his furry head i . his lap. "I'm sorry love I know it hurts but please bear with it soon well have a clutch that will grow and hatch into beautiful children just as beautiful as the mother." He felt horrile he was the reason luka was in pain and it broke his heart. He wanted kiss away his tears and hug away his problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15