Mpreg Central

Full Version: scales of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
He nodded and watched, the large male reaching out to sniff the hand and then smiled. "H...how long have theh been hiding here? Without any of the packs knowing?" He asks "we would have noticed SOMETHING"
"Mabey 400 years old know really?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around Zen. He'd missed his family. He then took luka by the arm and pushed him in front of Zen.
He meeps and blushes still looking fearful as he was pushed infront of the much larger male "u...um h...hi" he offers timidly
The creature placed his nose on lukas stomachs. Zane looked shocked. He then shot a look of question at Zen. Luka had remained in anthro form that is till Zen licked his stomachs and he shifted to human. Zane covered his face and quickly took the pack off his back throwing the set of clothes he'd pulled for luka at him. There were small tinkling noises filling the cavern. They were coming from the creatures.
Luka meeped and stayed still till he shifted back, he hurriedly put the clothes on and looked around hearing the noises "are... are they talking?" He asks his mate looking towards them and places a hand on his belly "a...and what was the belly sniff and lick for?"
Zane said looking kind of sheepish. "There saying your pregnant but I don't see how!?" He was sure they must be wrong. If they were right then Zane mind drifted to thoughts of children and there laughter and his heart nearly skiped a beat. He like luka very much.
He blushes deeply andnlooks embarrassed, he gaze going swiftly to the floor "i...its why im an omega" he says softly "omegas are werewolves who have the ability tto... get pregnant" he says "b...but i...i didnt think... from just one time..."
Zane face reddened. He quickly walked over to luka looking at the floor. "You mean I were...kids....children.....you...me....us?" He was at a loss for words. He looked up and wrapped luka in his arms a sudden earth spreading from his head to his toes. Tears streamed down his face. He'd never thought he'd ever have kids. But here was his dream come true.
He meeps and blushes nodding and then meeps again when he is hugged tight "y...yeah... i...i didnbt think you would be this potent though" he says "hell im already having morning sickness... normally it takes weeks of trying for an omega to get pregnant..."
"Ow!?" Zane stepped back one of the wolves had bit his palm. He cleared only for a moment then pointed to his back.
Luka blinked watching still thinkin g about having kids. He did want kids... but he didnt think he would have them so soon... "w...whats he saying?" He asks
:He wants us to follow him". Zen took off down an unseen passage way that lit up as he bolted down it. Luka Grande Zane and quickly followed.
"Where are we going?" He asks confused as they rush after Zen. He looked around as they ran, taking in the carvings and method of illumination as they went.
The path widened an then a bright light seared Zane eyes. They adjusted to reveal a large cavern. The walls were covered in crystal formations. There was a large domed roof with one large central Crystal in the middle with gold vains in it. There was a a passage to the left of them. But Zen ignored it and ran into the passage on the other side of the room. This room was smaller almost identical to the last but it had a large mossy indent in one corner of it and a smaller one right beside it.
"What is this place?" The wolf mumbles softly to himself as he is quickly dragged along "z...zane... do you have any idea where he is taking us? Talk to me please... im... getting scared here..."
Zane stoped in his tracks freezing in place. "This was our best?" He looked as if he was going to be sick. He stoped back wards face pale. Zen just sat there tails swishing.
(Sorry for late reply, been away for the weekend)

Looking confused and concerned, luka watched zane before suddenly feeling queezy and he turned, hell to hands and knees and threw up before he could stop himself. In his mind he was screaming at himself for being sick and causing himself unneeded stress, zen looking confused and allarmed at his actions.
"U...urgh... c...carrots... i havent even eaten carrots" he panted out softly "wh...whats g...going on Zane? T...talk to me... please"
Zane gathered luka in his arms. " My mother this was our home she's she's gone she died. Now I have no one but them and you" he hugged him heart shattering to pieces. He held luka in his arms breathing softly into his neck. He sat like that till he pulled away and looked at luka who had fallen asleep.
Luka rested in a fitful sleep, he had grieved for his mates loss as best he could before sleep took him, his body deciding it had had enough and for the sake of the growing young he needed sleep. His dream however werent peaceful. The crystals around the cave managing to transmit old memories to him some how. Zanes father having died defending the caves, and his mother of old age while hiding away. All of it coming to his mind and he was saddened to know it was the wolf packs not far away who had caused it all.

He jerked awake several hours later curled up against Zane. He gave a light whimper at the memories still flowing through his mind. He did love him, but at the same time felt guilty at what his kind had done and in his mind (twisted from his treatment in the pCks, he decided it would be best if he wasnt arround any more. He got up quietly as not to wake Zane then fled into the tunnels.
"It for the best" he muttered to himself "he doesnt need me to remind him of what he lost just by being around" he continued those thoughts as he went, getting lost in the maze within minutes.
Waking to find luka gone Zane panicked.He quickly gathered ying black and brown yang silver and white and zen white and red. had them split and search the tunnels. Tears welled up as he began to worries that luka had left because he's done somthing wrong.
His whole body trembled as an hour passed and none of his Drago Wolfe's had given him a signal. He was in tears. He'd driven luka away. He decided not to wait. He tore through a random tunnle. He ran for several minutes before running into somthing soft and warm. He fell backwards. His head throbbing from being bounced off the wall.
He gave a loud sob a he realized it was luka in wolf form. He quickly wrapped his arms around him his whole body trembling. Somthing in his heart changed in that instant he fell costly head over heels for luka. His whole body seemed to vibrate then a loud ripping sounds followed. Two gorgeous gold wigs tore his black shirt to pieces. They seemed to glow. Zane sobbed. 'DONT YOU EVERE LEAVE ME ALONE I WONT LEFT ANYONE TAKE YOU FROM IM TIRED OF BEING AFRAID SO LONG AS I LIVE NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN FROM EITHER US I SWEAR SO LONG AS IM AROUND YOULL NEVER BE LONLY JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU!" His confession left his lips before he even realized he'd spoken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15