Mpreg Central

Full Version: Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Katsuro groaned, "I don't want to get up in the morning, I already have early shifts, I want to be able to sleep as much as I can. I'll stretch when I get home." He commented, pouting a little, "I'm growing, and I need as much sleep as I can before the babies come. I'll never sleep for the next several years because of them, So I'm sleeping in."
"Katsu.... but it would make it less sore. It would be nice for your body, help your body grow and stretch for the babies... katsu, you are always so tired at night i didnt want to make you exercise.. so morning is the only session. Come on baby, this is doctor's advice. Didnt you say a natural birth would be worth trying? Then the exercise should start now, or else you would suffer when it's time." Jared said, though it's hard to stay persistent when his lover just whined and complainrd in his cute way.
Katsu still poured, bottom lip pushed out lightly. "Okay... I'll try it but if it's too hard I'm not doing it." He pointed out, "I really don't want to get up. I can't sleep as it is...." hensighed "naps don't do anything for me because they're too short. So I want to sleep as much as I can." He moved his legs, switching them in. His lover's lap. "I still have awhile out."
Jared hesitated hearing Katsuro's concerns. He knew his lover had been having trouble sleeping because the babies had been so heavy they weremaking Katsuro uncomfoerable when laying down, but he did think this would be beneficial. He rubbbbed his calves a bit, and shook his head. "Babe you really know how to make my change my mind... alright, just try for a week ok? If it's too triing then we would figure out something else?" He said kissing his belly. "You still have awhile out and already you are so big, that's why we should start now.... or... " he has his worries but he knew he couldnt push too hard.

It's early, and Jared woke up to Katsuro sleeping. He went up to brush his teeth first, then he heard groans seems like the babies wanted to exercise as well since they had woken mommy up - either by kicking on his bladder or headbutting his stomch.
All Katsuro wanted was sleep. As the twins kicked at his belly through the night and into the morning, he woke up to hearing his lover get up to brush his teeth. That was the final straw. He immediately started to cry, big tears rolling down his cheeks as he started chocking on air. "I-Im not going to work today! I'm sleeping in and I'm not getting out of bed for t-the whole day!" He practically yelled across the room.
Jared was startled and he quickly came out with a mouthful of foam, alarmed by Katsuro's cries and thouvht his lover and fallen or hurt himself in some way. He ran back to.rinse his mouth then came back out, holding Katsuro in his arms while his.lover cried so hard his not-so-wide shoulders shook. "Aww what's wrong baby? Ok, ok …no work, only sleep and you arent getting out of bed ok? Is it the babies? Gosh.... come on kiddos, let your mommy sleep please, mommy needs to rest to give you what you two need...." jared clasps Katsuro's large belly and rubbed in circles, hoping it would help calm the babies. There went his plam to do some exercise with Katsuro
Katsuro kept sniffling as he leaned back against the headboard, looking down where his lover's hands were rubbing. He really didn't want to throw a tantrum but he was exhausted. He covered his eyes, embarrassed. "I'm sorry.... I don't want to look like a kid I just hurt and i want to sleep." He felt more kicks and he whimpered. "I want them out already."
"Babe... I know you are tired and exhausted. I am so sorry for that... I am not even supportive enough. Come on little ones, dont be naughty..." Jared rubbed Katsuro's belly. His doctor's side knew it was because of the pregnancy hormones. But knowing and wirnessint with his eyes on how his lover cried because of the exhaustion was still heartbreaking. "I am sorry baby...." he hugged him tight. "But it's ok, you have been so tough and strong, but all i had been.doing was putting.pressure on you. I tried to ask you to.quit, and then force you tow ake up early for exercise... I should be more caring. Forgive me babe..." he says softly.
Katsuro shook his head, reaching out for Jared, "No, you did it because you love me... I'm sorry." He sniffled again, his breath taking little flutters as he tried to be calm again. "I-I just have t-to sleep again." He closed his eyes, trying to remain calm and not loose his mind. He looked up at him and tried to smile, "thank you for everything.. Can I have some of that tea? The one that's supposed to help?" He knew he couldn't have a lot of teas because of the caffeine, but this was supposed to be for prenatal care. "I might be able to sleep after..."
"Of course. Whatever you want. I am your servant, and your wish is my order." Jared smiled at Katsuro, hammering into himself that he shouldnr put anymore mental pressure on Katsuro now. He was carrying twins and that's burdening on him, not only physcially, bur mentally as well. "How about you come with me? I want to see you at all times..." he said and started wrapping Katsuro in a caccoon of soft blanket, rolling him up like a caterpillar - with a bump in the middle - and carried him bridal style out of their room to the kitchen. He started rhe fire and sat down oh the armchair wirh the "caterpillar" on his lap, patting his back like he was a baby. "Close your eyes, you are going to rest well in this swaddle "
Katsuro moaned a little when he was picked up, the weight of the babies putting pressure on his back. But once they were sitting again he was fine. He leaned into Jared close, taking a deep breath as he started to relax against his lover. "Thank you..." He said gently. He closed his eyes, resting against him. "You're not my servant. You're my lover." He looked up at him, smiling tiredly. "You're going to loose feelings in your legs if I keep sitting on you."
"No…i refuse to believe so. Try me, my legs could stand this weight.. better train early so I can hold my family on my lap, always." Jared smiled, unwrapped the blanket and rubbed Katsuro's lower back, rubbing into his sore muscle that must have troubled Katsuro for long. He waited for the wster to boil, and let Katsuro doze on the couch while he went to get the tea done. It's smoking hot, and he came back with the mug that would hold it warmfor awhile.

Jared sat beside Katsuro and contibued to rub his back, holding him at his side while his lover sipped from the mug. He didnt say anything, just looked at Katsuro, a smile creeping up his face feeling content just by lookng at his prrgnnat lover.
Katsuro let out little sounds as he slept, curled up under the blankets in a happy burrito, his toes sticking out a little bit. He woke up when he was handed the cup of tea. It was warm and it made him want to fall asleep more, but he needed to drink some so he didn't waste it. So he took a couple sips before looking up at his lover, smiling softly. "What are you smiling for?" He rested the mug on his belly, smiling up at him. "You're cute when you smile."
"Yea? I was gonna say the same to you.... your smile is the first thing drawing me to you..." Jared confessed holding hislover. He still go to that coffee shop, and now he could get the first cup of coffee from the shop since he often accompanied Katsuro to work if he happened to have an early shift - on the house. "I can spend the whole day just staring at you ... " he murmured smoothing over his hair. He then glanced down at Katsuro's hands and chuckled. "Making good use of the belly as a table, huh?" He rubbed the belly some more, effectively calming fhe babies within as well.
Katsuro laughed softly, shaking his head, "You shouldn't though. That would be weird." He winked at him before picking up the mug from his belly so Jared could start rubbing it. "Yeah, the babies like the warmth. And if I have this bulging thing coming out of me, I might as well try and use it." he laughed softly, looking up at him. "I haven't found a way to use my new boobs yet though." He puffed his cheeks out as he stared at them.
Jared's breathing hitched hearing hisbmention of his breasts. All kinds of dirty thoughts come to mind, but most of it dissipated when he saw the cute lout on Katsuro. "You are tryig to tease me, or are you hinting something.... last I see these little cuties..." he cupped his breasts with his palms. "I just see them as slightlt puffed... wow, now they have grown." He marvelled over fhem and kneaded them, fondling the quickly growing pair of cuties.
Katsuro gasped softly when he felt the shift of hands from his legs to his chest. He had to be careful to not drop his mug as he looked up with a bright blush. "You're going to make me leak through my shirt." He commented, but didn't push him to stop anytime soon.
"Oh my they are leaking? What a waste... hmm i must drain them every morning before letting you off for your shift. How about I add them into my coffee...." Jared teased, though his touches began to get a little rougher. He finally tugged away the sleeping robe Katsuro now preferred to wear for sleep, and enveloped one side with his lips, grntly startibg to suckle.
cats knew there was no stopping him once he got on a roll. His developing chest was something that interested him more and more everyday. He moaned softly, "C-coffee with that in it might not taste good... Its not v-ver sweet. Ah!" He jumped, feeling Jared suckle him. He felt his erection already growing. He was more sensitive now that he was so close to being due.
"We could always add some sugar...." Jared said in a muffled voice, still too busy suckling from Katsuro, until he paused and pushed himself up from Katsiro's chest. "Wait... how did you know they arent very sweet? Did you taste it behind my back? Oh you are so sneaky...." Jared squinted his eyes , staring at Katsuro with a smirk. "I would have to.punish you for stealing MY milk... hmm. What would be a suitable punishment..." he looked around and smiled when he sawsomething. It's a shoelace that he planned on replacing on his training shoes. Brand new, he thought he could use it for other purpose. He eyed Katsuro's growing erevtion and started. "Well... you know, they say it's not.good to have too much orgasms during a pregnancy. The shock could trigger early labor.... we wouldnt want that, would we?" His smirk grew taking the lace in his hands and.siwrling it around his wrist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17