Mpreg Central

Full Version: Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
"I do love attention." He purred as he clung to him. "Pancakes sound great. I'll let you eat them off of me if that'll make it easier for you." He mouthed at his collar bone, biting lightly to leave behind marks. "I'll make you dessert another time. We can see who's better then."
"Hmm eating off of you? That made it sound a hundred times more delicious." He said and carried Katsuro to the bathroom to do their morning routines, and the smaller man still winced when he was lowered and had to stand on his own brushing his teeth. John therefore carried him again to get to the kitchen and placed a cushion on the chair before lowering him on it gently. "You stay here to watch me cook then, I do welcome any comments when you see me doing something wrong."
Katsuro took a deep breath as he was seated down on the padded chair. It was nicer than sitting on a hard surface. "Okay, I'll sit back and watch you."He did his best to cross his legs, making it a little more comfortable while he watched him move in the kitchen. "you're sexy when you cook you know. He was wearing a baggy shirt of John's, no underwear so he made sure to turn and show off what was underneath once in awhile.
"I am quite sure you are atttmepting to rival that by showing off your bum to me." John said glancing at Katsuro. He had a half apron on his old tshirt with sweatpants. He thought hsi shirt looked pretty nice on Katsuro, if he hadn't been fliritng like that, his shirt was actually long enough to cover his bottom. "If you conitnue to show off.... I am pretty sure you would walk with a more pronuonced limp tomorrow." He smirked dishing the pancakes. "Jam or honey? I also got ice cream if you want." John asked plating the pancakes while getting his coffee. he did have 3-in-1 at home, but its quality is bad so he usually just grab it from Katsuro's shop.
Katsuro kept his legs still, hearing John's playful warning. He looked to the plate in front of him, giving a small clap of his hands. "Jam please. I'll save ice cream for later." He winked at him playfully before taking the jam and spreading it on his pancakes. "This looks amazing. Just what the doctor ordered." And with that, he took a bite.
"Hmm? The doctor ordered?" John asked joining Katsuro. While he was busy enjoying the taste of the pancake, he lifted the man up and occupied his seat, and put him on his lap instead. He pulled Katsuro's hand over so he could steal the pancake on his fork and hummed. "Hmm that's really nice. Yep I have done a nice job this time." He smiled tasting his own cooking.
Katsuro appreciated the small lift onto his lap, crossing his legs at the ankle as they dangled over. "Oh it is huh?" He gave a small smirk as he took his now empty fork away. "Now who said you could steal my pancakes? You have a whole stack to yourself." He picked up another piece and quickly popped it into his mouth, smiling mischievously at him. "Or maybe, I'll let you if you're good."
"Hmm by good you mean.... I pamper you enough?" John pecked on Katsuro's cheeks and ruffled his hair. He circled the smaller man and rubbed him on his thighs. Katsuro was curvy and he appreciated it a lot. He had the perfect body and he was getting addicted to it.
"Maybe. I really liked to be pampered." He ate another bite in front of him, leaning is elbows back on the table. "And I have a feeling that you're going to like pampering me, huh?" He offered him a bite from his for John, "I guess you were good last night though, so it should be okay if I let you."
"Aww so nice of you babe." He smirked and accepted the bite. "You did good as well last night..." he smiled and kneaded on his bottom. "This is probably the best morning i had in days...." he reached over for his coffee and winced. "Except this coffee. ... hmm can you share what's the secret formula of.your shop? I.swear i.wouldnt leak...." he said raising his.hand up in yhe air.
"How about I just make it for you next time?" He took the cup and looked over at his kitchen, "I should stock you up on some things so that every morning I'm here I can easily make it for you." He turned back and looked at him, "That should be easy enough, yeah?" He didn't mind making coffee for his lover, its what brought them together anyways. "I would offer to make it for you now but I can' move very well."
"Hmm for every night that you spend here, I dont expect you to walk very well the next morning... but yea, I like the sound of you making coffee for me. You being here is great, to have decent coffee coming with you is even better...." John stood up holdibg Katsuro easily, lifting him up by his bottom and put him down when they got to the counter. "So, could you work your magic with what crappy coffee i got here?" He said still tugging him up by his waist to prevenet him from sliding down with his weak legs.
Katsu gave a small squeak from behind a bite of pancake as he was lifted to the counter. "Now?" He said after he swallowed and used the counter to hold him up, "Well okay. Lemme see what I can do." He kissed his cheek before carefully walking around the kitchen in search for the items he needed. He pulled out milk and sugar, a few other things that he deemed fit before using the cup of coffee to make something close to what John would order in the store. "Its not perfect." He said holding the cup up, offering while making an unsure face. "Try it, and it you hate it I'm sorry."
"Nope whatever you made I wouldn't hate it... I couldn't hate it more than what I myself had made anyway." John smiled and took the cup. He tasted it and nodded. "Wow you work wonders... I never know the crappy coffee i got here could be this good." John was surprised and pecked on Katsuro's cheeks. "Thanks babe....hmm do you want to make yourself a cup?" He asked assuming Katsuro should enjoy coffee as well seeing he worked in a coffee shop.
Katsuro shook his head, "I'm okay. Working at a coffee house, its sometimes nice but sometimes once I'm outside of work I kind of don't want any? If that makes sense. I spend all day making it that I don't want to make it once I'm home." He leaned back against the counter, just smiling up at him. "But for you I'll do it." He poked his nose.
"Aww I understand. .. thanks so much for this!" John raised his cup then scrunched his face up at the poking , and pretend to bite on his finger as revenge. Breakfast was spent with both of their moods light, and when the day passed by, they eventually returned to bed. John used his skills to massage Katsuro's body, and further checked him for injury - except swelling, therr were none, and John was proud like a peacock for being so "skillful" in getting that balance.
Cats laid back on his bed, his unruly hair spread out as he used John's pillow. The massage was wonderful and helped his hips and legs. "I'm going to fall asleep if you keep doing that." He said as he looked over at his boyfriend, his leg in his large hands. He always loved calf rubs since he was always on his feet so it helped relieve some of the pressure from his legs. "You're wonderful."
John chuckled. "I am good yea? You are definitely making the right choice coming here." He smiled and pressed a small kiss on Katsuro's feet, finding his smaller and almost chubby feet to be a delight to rub. His touch became softer and more pressing than kneading. "If you wanna sleep, you.could.... i dont mind spending some more time on bed." He smirked.

(Some time.skip or continue here?)
(I'll go ahead and skip!))

It had been a few months almost that Katsuro had started to date John, it was really something else. He still focused on his job at the coffee shop, but it was filled with John coming in to see him with kisses and sometimes snacks. He went to his games when he could, always cheering for him on the sidelines. At home, he always rewarded him with his body.

But now he was practically living with John, he found himself waking up early in the morning, sick as a dog and throwing up. It happened other times during the day, mainly to smells he didn't like. Especially at work. It made him think, he never took those pills after they had sex the first few times... It made him buy a pregnancy test while John was a t practice one night. He got a box that had two in them, using both. And as clear as day, there was a small plus sign telling him what he was afraid of. He was pregnant.
(thanks ;))

It's the sweetest period in John's.life. he would.smile seeing Katsuro's toothbrush.in the toilet and his towel beside his. The coffee every morning and how he was rewarded by the passionate smaller man after a good game were all making.his.life.much more exciting. Sometimes he would catch Katsuro throwing up in the mornjng, but mostly he would of off to practice or was simply sleeping too soundly to notice.

He was sweaty and tired, but happy to be home after practice. He yelled fot Katsuro the moment he came through the door, knowing Katsuro must be there. "Katsu? I am heading to the bath straught... I am all sweaty." He slammed the door shut and headed to the bedroom to get his clothes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17