Mpreg Central

Full Version: Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Katsuro took a deep breath, nodding as he tried to take a deep breath. He squeezed Jared's hands as he tried to breathe, and relax again. It unfortunately was followed by a harsh contraction, gasping out, and closing his eyes as he tried to get through it. Once it was over, he leaned back on the bed, letting jared take his pants off. He was glad that he wasn't going to be embarrassed as he looked inside him.
It's somewhat familiar to be taking off Katsuro's pants - but this time with a whole new purpose. Jared assumed his doctor's professionalism, but still remembered to rub Katusro's legs gently as he laid them spreading apart.

He planted his feet wide apart, and stroked softly along his belly that's impressive even with Katsuro laying flat. Brushing his member away, he rubbed around his opening that's slighty damp from the water breaking. "take a deep breath please..." he waiteduntil the contraction completely died down to make his way into KAtsuro.
Katsu took a deep breath before he felt the fingers push inside him. He gasped out, his whole body rejecting the idea of something pushing inside him rather than pushing out of him. His head dropped back, his hands gripping the sheets as he tried to breathe through the pain of Jared pushing up against his cervix. "It hurts... stop please..." He bit his lip, trying his best to endure it but very difficult to do so.
"shhh i am here... it's gonna be ok..." Jared frowned and came forward to collect Katsu in his arms. Holding his lover into a half sitting position, he placed his right thigh over his own body so he could reach in while Katsuro could get some support from him and not getting crushed by teh belly's weight.

He nibbled kisses on Katsuro, and try to maek his way in gentler. He was worried with how tight Katsuro had been, if a finger's causing him this much discomfort, what would a baby do to him....

clearing his mind with a big breath, Jared focused on the sensation of his fingertip. He reached in and felt around, frowning more finding the dilation to be just 2 to 3. With his water broken, it's progressing a littlel slow.
Katsuro felt his body shaking under the pain he was feeling from every kind of angle. When he felt Jared pull his finger out, he gasped out, falling back a little. He took a deep breath, looking up at him with tears eyes. “Well?” He whimpered out, trying to look down between his legs, still hoping that the baby would just magically appear between his legs.
"it's, progressing. It might take awhile..." realistically Jared knew Katsuro had also done his research and probably knew this - especially first births - would take time, but he dared not break the news. His Katsuro was in a vulnerable state, panicking and helpless, Jared just held him close and kissed his face. "it would take awhile, but this would be done soon. Can you still walk? it would speed up the process...." he knead his thighs, asking him gently., but not really giving him a choice , sitting up alraedy once he finihsed, holding Katsuro's waist and pulled him up at the same time. "This is gonna be fine... I am a doctor, I can deliver babies you know, and I have doen so." He smilled and brushed away hair that's been damped by swaet from Katsuro's forehead.
When Jared pulled up up from the bed, Katsuro groaned, the aching settling in his hips as the weight settled on his joints. "I know you deliver them.." He looked up at him. His lover wasn't a doctor yet, but it was what they had and he was grateful that he had someone with medical knowledge to help him though this. He took a few steps around the room while he held onto his hands. "I just want this over with." He groaned, feeling a contraction and having to stop to wait it out. When it stopped and he sighed and started walking again.
Jared held Katsuro close, monitoring his.progress while he took his steps. Even without contravtions hitting sporadically, Katsuro was already having difficulty walking with the babies settng so.low at his.pelvis, forcing him to.walk with legs spread wide. He took the laboring man better in his arms while he panted heavily with the increasingly strong contravtions. It should work better with stronger clenches, it would work more effectively in progressing the babies further down, but it still made him sad to see his lover in such distress.
Katsuro grit his teeth As he leaned into his lover, breathing harshly until the contraction ended. He looked up at Jared and tried to smile. “They’re getting stronger. It’s hard to focus on anything else.” He took a few more steps, waddling along the bed. “My hips feel like they’re going to break open.” He groaned as another contraction hit him.
The contractions were coming fast. Jared quickly started the timer again hearing Katsuro's groan. Taking his waist, he held him while he bent over in pain, Katsuro was half squatting to ease some of the tension, but the building up of the contraction was so intense Jared could feel him slipping down, his legs giving with the pain and tension, trembling wildly under his massive belly.

Jared lowered Katsuro's upper body back onto the bed, letting him hold himself up on his own, and he started rubbing his lowerback and hip to reduce the tension. "Would this help a little?" he said, encouraging Katsuro to sway his hips sideways while enduring through the strong contraction.
Katsuro could barely see he was in so much pain, so he sat back on the bed, leaning forward on the bed as he tried to breathe through the pain. “Fuck.” He breathed, “no that’s not helping,” he said stopping the movement of his hips. “The rubbing is okay. But Jared this is... Oh my god.” He kept feeling contractions, his hand moving out to grip the bed. “I read that sometimes a bath helps? Can we try that?” He gasped out.
"I will start the water right away." Jared nodded. At this point he qasnt going to say no to anything Katsuro requested. He hurried over to get it done, but considering the delicate purpose of the pool of water, he added in some anesthetics just in case. He knew the chance of infection, especially when Katsuro's body was opening up, allowing the babies to pass.

He hurried back once he heard a stifled scream of Katsuro. His usually enduring lover's been shattered by pain again. Jared hoped thry were strong, and effective in dilating Katsuro.
Katsuro has tears falling from his eyes as he felt the pain start shooting through him. His hands moved to try and stop and cover the tears but he looked up as Jared came over to him. He reached out tonhim, wanting to be held like a child. “Please Tell me because the contractions are coming so fast that means they’re coming soon?” He gasped out.
his lover looks so helpless... vulnerable and needy. Jared's heart broke seeing Katsuro looking like this. He collected his pregnant boyfriend into his arms, so gently he lifted him up, letting him sat on his lap , facing each toher while laying his head onto his shoulder. They were as close as they could with the belly in the way. Jared rubbed Katsuro's bakc while he sobbed. "it's gonna be fast now, very fast... promise." he reassured. "now i am gonna check you.." he offered, wanting another update on Katsuro's progress as well. there must be some progress.
Katsuro nodded quickly. He did not think having children would be this hard. He panted and tried to breathe through it all before nodding along to what his husband was saying. He wanted to stay pressed against him but for now he rolled back onto the bed, which only let the pain settle in his lower back as he spread his legs so he could easily check him.
Even on his back, Katsuro looked massive with babies, even though his belly had dropped low. Jared reached beneath Katsuro, his lower part naked allowing for easy access, and slipped in witht he help of the fluid still trickling down his thighs once a contraction hit. Jared's finger slipped in, pressing around a little to see how stretched it was, and slipped in further to get to his cervix. it wasn't the best timing as a contraction hit again. Katsuro tensed up involuntarily and kept Jared's finger still, his canal clenching down on the intrusion.
Katsuro gasped when he felt Jared's finger inside him, clenching down on it. He blushed heavily as he let out a tiny whimper at it. He felt the contraction end and he looked up at him lover, his breath still ragged. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to keep your finger up there." He smiled softly, seeing how his fingers were still inside him. "That one didn't hurt as much. Yay."
That whimper , though tiny, wasnt missed by Jared. He could sense the tiny tremble in his tone, and realised what that was - his amazing Katsuro was feeling some effect by his finger. "Oh.... it is not as painful, becausw of my finger?" He asked, smieking at his pregnant love. "That would be very good news.... now we know a way to combat the pain. " he smiled brightly at Katsuro, crooking his finget yhat's still deep inside of Katsuro to make him squeal. He was probing at his cervix at the same time as his sweetspot.
Katsuro gasped out, his hands gripping the bed sheets. His felt a slight sense of shame wash over him. His cheeks turned bright red, but he felt good suddenly. The contractions didn’t hurt as much as his body relaxed under his hands. “Jared.” He but his lip, “w-would it be bad if I said I wanted you to try having sex with me?” If that’s what a finger did he could only imagine what the rest felt.
Jared was surprised. He didnt expect Katsuro to still have such sex drive even at the peak of labor, but he didnt have it in him to reject such sweet and temptating invitation. It's only with a split second of hesitation that Jared agreed. "Babe, as long as you feel alrjght... you wouldnt have to doubt about my eagerness..." jared carefully lowered Katsuro down a little so he could feel his own hard on. "Aww babe what you do to me... making me a pervert who vould be so aroused by his partner's labor sounds..." he muttered, freeing his erection from.his clothes to rub eagerly against Katsuro's spasming opening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17