Mpreg Central

Full Version: Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
"Oh you're jealous?" He laughed softly, "how jealous will you be when the babies come? Hm?" He watched him get up and grab the string hearing him talk about punishment. "Oh no sir. What are you going to do to me?" He spread his legs wide, ready for anything. He had been incredibly horny as they got closer to their due date.
"ah don't try me... I am so full of jealousy i don't knwo what i would do if they dare steal you from me...." Jared said with his most intimidating voice. Truth be told, he couldn't tell. He might become the overindulging father, even more so than Katsuro. He wouldn't be able to tell until their arrival.

Jared put himself between Katsuro's spread legs and stroked his belly lovingly. he looked at Katsuro with heavy lidded eyes, his voice going deep and seductive. "what are you suggesting momma.... need paap to help stretch your birth canal?" he smiled at him so sweetly.

(I forgot if we discussed any birth plans....)
Katsu giggled, closing his legs again. "No......" he giggled "I thought daddy was just going to punish me." He pushed away a bit, "but if you're not I don't know if I need any help." He tried to pretend to be uninterested. "Come on daddy, punish me."

((Oh no! Did you have any ideas? Are we still doing home birth?))
"In that case.... papa's gonna punsih momma so much, he woudln't stop until momma had never left in those lovely balls of him...." Jared smiled, spreading his legs and fondled with the balls hidden behind his cock that was so close to his opening - he knew as a fact Katsuro would be turned on by this and yep. The moisture his fingertip was feelign proved his belief was right. He fondled with them a bit then slipped a cock ring that he produced from nowhere. "that would be your punishment, naught momma." he smiled so happily, and started preparing Katsuro's slicky hole.

(ohhh yeaaa home birth! accidental or what? would prefer there's only them... alone... ;))
Katsuro moaned softly when he felt thenrkng slip around him, shivering with excitement. They had used toys before, but this was new and exciting. So he whimpered softly when he felt jareds fingers enter him. He panted and gripped the bed, legs starting to shake. "Fuck. Yes. Daddy please." He bit his lip and looked up at him.

((Yeah! I'd imagine just them. I could see hem just going about their day and it just happens randomly))
(Painful or orgasmic? I am sure we have discuzsed about this but i forgot the conclusion of it.. sorry...)

Katsuro's eyes were so watery and lustful. Jared pressed a deep kiss into him, finding his lover irressitable, especially when he called him daddy. His fingers thrusted quick, Katsuro had been so wet and ready, they could both hear the squishy sound made by Jared's digits. Jared fitted himself between Kagsuro's trembling legs. He stopped when 3 fingers could be sliding.in and out of Katsuro freely, and replaced it with his cock. "You are going to taste this bittersweet little thing... i am guessing you.would rather hate it, bur.come to love it at a later stage." Jares chuckled and.plunged into Katsuro while the cockring worked, biting into Kagsuro's throbbing cock rhT's pointing straight into his belly.
((I think both maybe? Just a mix ))

Katsu couldn't even come up with anything to say, he was already lost in the feelings between his legs. And when Jared thrust into him, he cried out. His body clenched down on his cock, trying to suck him in even more than he already was. He cried out and panted, hands clenching at the couch, already itching to take off the cock ring. He pushed down onto his lovers cock, moaning.
(Sure thing. Would be lovely ;))

The moans of Katsuro is the sweetest thing ever. His pushes onto his cock also intensified the feeling. Jared's thick cock made its way deep into Katsuro with his eager canal biting into him. It was such heavenly feeling, he wasnt thinking straight once he plunged into the wamrth that's his lover. He was thrusting so hard, Katsuro'z belly jiggled, heaved up and down quick between their torsos. Jared even lifted Katsuro's leg up to plunge in deeper, making his way to his sweetspot that had the cockring biting even harder into Katsuro's throbbing member.
((Woo! How soon do you want to do it?))

Katsuro threw his head back, crying out. His cock was bright red, barely even dribbling as it smacked against the underneath of his belly. He moved one hand under his belly to try and stabilize it, not wanting the babies to get jostled around to much. He felt tears in the corners of his eyes, his legs starting to tense up. "I want to come...! Please daddy!"
(how about Jared returned home to visit his parents, returning for a lovely day - perhaps it's Jared's birthday?
- with Katsuro, when the contraction started?)

"Uhuh, naughty babe...." Jared said thinking Katsuro could take a little more. his bottom had filled up nicely in preparation for the birth, and it felt almost marshmallow-y when Jared grabbed on his bottom and plunged so deep into him. With the belly int eh way, Katsuro could barely touch his cock, and Jared was finding himself enjoying the feeling of his belly brushing agianst him. he tookt Katsuro's lips to stop his whines, adn thrusted so hard into Katusro he eeventually heard his whimper and cry- which was when he stopped to check on Katsuro's condition.
((does it happen at Jareds parents or after they come home?))

Katsuros body was red and sweaty, his legs trembling slightly with tear size in his eyes, but it felt so good. He was so close to release but the ring was stopping him and giving him a slight pang of pain. Not enough to really cause any harm, but apparently the noises he was making was enough to stop his lover. "I'm okay." He said softly, leaning up the best he could to kiss him. "Keep going." He urged, already rolling his hips up against his lover. His belly pushed against him as well, knowing he'd like that.
(After coming home.

I am thinking Jared would go to his parents' alone, then returned to Katsuro. Maybe he made it look like he woukd miss Katsuro's birthday, only to surprise him the day before in joining him back at home. It would be so nice a sueprise that Katsuro hid the fact he had been feeling conreactions thinjing they wede just braxtons, before his water broke and it's too late, Jared had to deliver the babies himself? - could even be the result of some steamy reunion sex....

Anotehr way... can be they both head to Jared's parents', then on their way home, on the car, Katsuro started having contractions...

Which do you want?)

That's all that Jared need and he pressed close to Katsuro, giving him the most passionate kiss ever, and once again started slamming into Katsuro. The belly was swaying vigorously between them, it's so wamr and tight, Jared was getting addicted to it. He took Katsuro's leg to hurl it higher up on his waist to get that bit deeper into Katsuro's warm canal. "I am close baby....." he muttered, reaching down to touch Katsuro's throbbing cock. The ring was biting into Katsuro harshly, but with how aroused they were, neither of them.noticed.
((The first idea is pretty cute! We can do that one!))

Katsuro whimpered, his thighs shaking heavily now as he was pushed into deeper. He felt the tears falling down his face freely now, but knew that was what he wanted. He practically howled at being touched even though he knew it was going to to happen anytime soon. "C-come in me!" He shouted.

((Also I'll be in japan for a couple weeks so I will be responding but It is a going to be a little off from my normal!))
(Oh! Whcih part of Japan? Such a nice holiday... it's pretty cold there now isnt it. Any chance of snowing?)

Jared almost exploded right after Katsuro's urge. He thrusted as deeo as he could go, his firm grip on Katsuro had caused a faint print on his body, and with a growl, he shoot his load deep into Katsuro, while having enough mind to release the cockring from the swollen memver of Katsuro - it had been restrained so long, it was purplish red.

Jared see stars from suh vigorous orgasm, he didnt catch Katsuro's reaction. All he knew was Katsueo's canal kept milking his cock with constant spasming, and he felt like this was the longest orgasm ever.

(And yea first option then!)
((we're staying in Kyoto and then Tokyo! There's a small chance of it its supposed to rain today unfortunately lol ))

When Katsu felt the ring pulled off, he came so fast it almost hurt him. He sobbed as he felt his own come paint the underside of his stomach at the same time as he felt his lover filling him up on the inside. He panted heavily as he fell back, absolutely exhausted after that. He was shaking and twitching, his whole body on overload from one simple orgasm.

((Okay! I'm ready to do it when you are!)
(Omg that's quite a long way from each other, no? The new and old capital....Taking JR between that, or.shinkansen? Aw I.hope you can see snow... it's a different feeling ;))

Jared had again been impressed by how he was exploding inside of Katsuro, he was spurting out stream after stream, he had Katsuro filled so much some of it overflowed. It was such intense feeling, Jared panted as well before he gasped. "Oh shit I am gonna be sooo late for class!" With that, he scrambled to pack and flee from home.

It's a few weeks later that he's summoned back home. He explained to Katsuro about his trip. "Promise me.you wouldnt head bacj to the cafe to fill a shift please? I am so worried..." he said before he departed. Katsuro had entered his 8th month and the babies were getting so big, the doctor estimated them to be 6lbs each already - quite ready to be born anytime, and Jared had finally pleaded Katsuro into starting his maternity leave.
((We took the Shinkansen! So far it hasn't snowed it it's rained lol))

Katsuro for once, agreed with Jared about going to work. He was so big now he couldn't even think of getting up from the couch. The babies individually weren't heavy, but they already had height to them, thanks to both their tall dads. That's what killed Katsu the most, feeling them stretch out and kick. It was also nice to get a few days to himself around the house, but without Jared that meant there was a lot he had to do himself. Which if he wasn't pregnant wouldn't have minded. He could survive while Jared was gone. He was determined.
(HAHA is it cold then? It always feel cooler with rain...)

"Be sure to call me freauent ok? Leave all the cleaning. I would do that when I cone back. It's just a weekend ok? Anything, call me." Jared said , still worried, especially with the rapid growth that Katsuro was experiencing. He had also noticed his hips had widened further, and in truth he would much rather stay and appreicate this final days of Katsuro in this gorgeoud figure than to rrturn to his parents, but then he knew he would have to have their consent in moving to the next step with Katsuro.

(I am almist reluctant to let that big belly of Katsuro's to go…HAHA i guess we could always get another pregnancy going after this... if.you are up for that :))
((Only if it gets windy! But it's not too bad!))

Katsuro did try and take some time to relax, feeling some cramping deep in his hips. He tried heating pads, some hot tea, everything his pregnancy books said to do. He felt them moving and kicking, but up high. They had turned and his belly dropped down. He felt awful, but he didn't want to call his lover away from his parents, since he was taking so much time to head up there. By the end of the night it was starting to get to him, having all these fake contractions were really off putting.

((They can have more babies! I don't mind!))
(Great it's always cute seeing the carrier running after their toddlers while holding his back being pregnant again!)

It was obvious that Jared had been extremely distacted even when he was back home and it annoyed his mother quite much. He tried to stay focus after his mother complained about it, but it was shortlived and soon he was staring at his phone, worried that Katsuro might be calling him. His dad was thoughtful enough to tell his mother that had been how he had acted when Jared was about to be born , and eventuslly his mom just gave up. "Alright, head back. I cannot keep.your soul here anyway.... go on, get back to your partner and my future grandchildren." She said in exasperation, holding up her hands in surrender.

"I can? Yess i love you mom. Promise, when the babies are here I would be hesding back. You are going to be a grandmother very soon." John was so excited he leapt up and kissed his mom, and hugged his dad so tight, then rushed out to get bacj to where he really belonged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17