Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
He pushes screaming loudly in pain
The baby's head took the whole open circuit of Jackson's hole.
All it took was a little more pushing for the head to come out.
Jackson breathes hard "love my anus hurts
- The baby's gonna push his head out, that's why. You have to try hard now, sweetie.
He pushes with everything he got screaming loudly in pain
The baby's head slipped out a little, and Richard grabbed it and pulled it out, opening Jackson's hole wider. The whole head was on a curve and the man noticed there was an umbilical cord around his neck.
- Wait now, Jackson. The little one has an umbilical cord around his neck. I have to cut it. Breathe.
Jackson breathes hard "I is it okay
Richard carefully loosened the grip of the umbilical cord and cut it. Everything looked good.
- Yes. Next contraction, push.
He pushes
The baby's body started to slide out more and more under Jackson's pushs
He stops pushing breathing hard
- That's great, "Mom". A few more minutes and it'll be over.
He try to look down to see the head but couldn't as his stomach was big
Richard, seeing the charming ineptitude of his beloved, took a picture of his anus with his phone and showed him the picture.
Everett groaned as Thomas pulled the dildo free. He was almost disappoint as the tool was ripped away from him. The forceful thrust had at least taken his mind off of some of the pain. The kiss was something else entirely He didn't want love or romance. He wanted results and he would have bit down hard on the doctor's lip to show it if the man hadn't pulled away so quickly.

"What..." He murmured, as Thomas forces him back and shackled him to the bed. He wanted to object but another wave hit him. This time his stomach was so tight it knocked the air from his lungs, and the pain dug deep into his back. He bucked his hips but there was no relief. The Doctor spread his legs as a new sensation overcame him. A terrifying one. Oh god...he wanted to push. And yet he new he couldn't. He knew it would do no good. He was still too tight. Not nearly dilated enough. Still, his body wanted too.
"Noooo...." He moaned, trying to ignore his most base of instincts. He queezed his eyes closed and wheezed out loudly, huffing through the pain, hoping it would be enough to get him through. Why didn't the doctor see it? Why couldn't he tell how much trouble he was in? He had to. He had to do it. He needed the relief. He needed--
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Rett screamed as Thomas drove his hard massive cock deep deep inside him. There was no toying, no preparation, just one good thrust. His asshole was so tight around him that every movement sent a shockwave through Rett's body.
"AHHHHHHH....AHHHHHH..."

in and out, faster and faster. The doctor trust without remorse. Rett couldn't think. He couldn't move. Black dots started to blur his vision. Sweat soaked his face and chest. It was all too much. Punishment for years of debauchery.
"NNUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ohhhhh...."
And then the relief hit him. Thomas' cock reached deep into him, brushing his prostate. The sensation flooded through him and what was was only pain had morphed into pleasure. The urge to push was gone for the moment, replaced by the need to come. He could feel his wetness seeping down his. His own cock throbbed and pulsated, threatening emanate release. He threw his head back and screamed.

(hey sorry, I missed your update)
Thomas had a lot of pleasure from Everett's moans. It was different with him than with any other. Maybe because he carried twins?
He decided that he would love a man and make him his.
- How it all ends - he panted between moves - let's be friends with benefits - he suggested.
Before he heard the answer, he managed to make the final move and cum Everett's prostate.
I wonder if he could carry my children? - he thought
He smile gently "that's the head
- Yes. Just arms and then it will go smoothly - he smiled at his lover.
He trys to feel the head
Richard grabbed his hand and guided it to the baby's head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41