Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Jackson smile gently "it's beautiful
- Now give me some good pushs and it will be over
He pushes groaning softly
- Great, one more thing and will be with us - he said excitedly.
Fuck...oh fuck...It was so good...
Thomas must have thought so too. He could hear the doctor panting with every trust. And then the words..."Friends with Benefits." Even in this precarious situation he could make a man lust for him.
"OH GOD!!!!" Hs cried out as Thomas thrust deep one final time. He felt the man explode into him, filling him with hot cum. It was too much...and his body shook as annorgasm brewed within his depths.
"FUCK!!!" he yelled as the tremor ran through him sending pleasure over every inch of his body. A gush of fluid drained from his anus, soaking Thomas' spent cock. His rectum seem to contract throught it all, forcing apart the opening to his womb. He felt the children shift and the presaure egged his pleasure on even more. His penis spasmed hard and strong, spraying his seed across his swollen belly. He bucked his hips, struggling against his restraints. Once. Twice, he pulsed and then finally, with an exasperated cry, he fell back against the bed utterly exhausted.
Thomas came out of Everett with a great fraction. He knew it would happen again later.
With handkerchiefs, he began to wipe the body of the man, which was all in semen. However, he did not unfasten the handcuffs. He said it would be fun watching you give birth in this position.
- And how? - he asked the pregnant man.
It's hurts
I understand you. If only I could give birth to him for you. But I can not. - he said and grabbed the arms of the child - Last strong push and it's over. You will succeed
He pushes one last time screaming loudly in pain
He carefully pulled the child out, widening Jackson's hole. Baby immediately began to cry.
Boy or girl
- Big, loud boy
Jackson smile gently
Richard wiped the baby with Eric's help and laid it on Jackson's chest.
He smile gently "two boys one girl doesn't know about a 4th baby
- You did great, darling - he kissed his forehead - I know it may be a little too fast - his cheeks are pink - but maybe you can move to me with the children. My apartment is not too small, but then we can find something bigger and ... - Jackson interrupted him
Jackson groaning softly "dear I'm still having contractions
- Probably this is the rest of the umbilical cord. Contractions should not be painful.
He looks at Richard "love I think there's another one coming
- What? - Richard was shocked - There were only three fetuses on your ultrasound scan. - rubbed the face of the lover - Eric bring the camera to an ultrasound. In a moment we will check what is going on there - he rubbed Jackson's stomach
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41