Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Richard grabbed his fiancé by the hand.
- During our honeymoon, I will repay you for the suffering you had to endure - he began to massage his back.
He smile gently "love this is nothing the pain is worth it wait what if Rosie crys she only go to sleep if I am there with her
- Don't worry. I'm coming to her - he kissed his lips briefly - Thomas take good care of him when I'm gone.
The friend nodded affirmatively.
- You didn't tell him about your umbilical cord problem? - he asked when Richard went.
My what problem Thomas he groans softly in pain
- Don't pretend to be stupid, Jackson - he said seriously - The children's umbilical cord is in the wrong place, so if you don't get them out of there fast, they can break the blood vessel and you'll bleed out! And I don't want to comfort that asshole after you die!
P please save them I gotta push soon
It will save both you and the children. Richard would not forgive me - he said with a smile. - You just have to push
hard
He pushes very hard
- Great, but try to keep going longer - he said, expanding his leg a bit more - If you feel bad, but something starts to hurt you, say necessarily
He pushes longer groans softly
- Good. A few more pushs and the head will be there
He pushes even harder
- Approx. Now give me one more, but lighter push and the head will come out - he promised.
Meanwhile, Richard had to deal with four crying babies at the top. He knew it wouldn't take him a moment. He regretted a little because he wanted to be with his beloved and see the birth of their children.
He nods his head pushing lightly
(Sorry about that I was dealing with a rude person on fma amino but back now that person piss me off (
After a while, the baby's head came out. There was no umbilical cord around his neck. Thomas frowned.
- Does something hurt? Do you feel any discomfort?

(don't worry I understand)
Jackson shakes his head no "can I feel the head
Thomas grabbed his hand and placed it on the baby's head.
- Maybe you want to call Richard? - He asked.
He smile gently "wait it's a boy I thought the twins are a surprise
- Funny joke, little one - said the doctor - I'm talking about your future husband, not the baby. Maybe Richard should be there?
He nods his head "please call for him I gotta push soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41